test Emla

Test posting here if you are unsure how to do, posts here are deleted eventually. Nothing will break if you do something wrong.
otto_dix

test Emla

Post by otto_dix »

Go ahead, tell me what to do. I love it when you talk to me that way.
ponylady

Re: test Emla

Post by ponylady »

oooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit,

now you locked up the forum.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just kidding, of course.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

Don't mess with me. My normal state of mind is one of paranoia. As punishment for your attempts to gaslight me, you might consider offering me a keyid and let me be your key holder.

Otto
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

otto_dix wrote:Don't mess with me.
You're messing with the wrong pony. Ponylady messes with whoever Ponylady wants to mess with. Ponylady is an expert with messes. : :P :P :P
otto_dix wrote:My normal state of mind is one of paranoia.
You're only two hours drive away from me. That ought to make your state of mind quite... normal? How's that for messing with you? :twisted:

I don't hold a candle to Ponylady on this, but I can make a decent mess too. :rofl:

Jenny.

PS: do you have any spare tinfoil hats? :mrgreen:
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

Dear Jenny

Are you here to warn me about Ms. PonyLady, or are you here to accept her punishment in her place? :P

P.S. I spent many evenings wandering the streets of NDG and Stainte-Catherine Street when I was a student.

Otto.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

I got the feeling she was here to punish you in ponylady's stead, since she's more geographically available.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

otto_dix wrote:P.S. I spent many evenings wandering the streets of NDG and Stainte-Catherine Street when I was a student.
All very nice. But I'm not paranoid. I'm more of a persecutor. :whip:
Tenderfoot88 wrote:I got the feeling she was here to punish you in ponylady's stead, since she's more geographically available.
Very astute! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

I was under the impression that the "Test" area was usually the place where no one really paid any attention. Little did I know it is an excellent place for trolling.

I see a lot of talk, but my virgin backside remains unmarked. Is Jenny really planning to introduce me to the cane, or is her bark worse than her bite? (Obvious troll)

On a separate note, I am planning a 30 hour chastity session using Emla. I know 30 hours is short as far as chastity sessions go, but I use a custom ball shackle that becomes quite painful after about 5 hours. it will start on the morning of Oct 30.

Later,

Otto.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

otto_dix wrote:I was under the impression that the "Test" area was usually the place where no one really paid any attention. Little did I know it is an excellent place for trolling.
anna said we can't break anything in here, so we might as well have fun with our slaves.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
otto_dix wrote: I see a lot of talk, but my virgin backside remains unmarked. Is Jenny really planning to introduce me to the cane, or is her bark worse than her bite? (Obvious troll)
ouuuch, this sounds like dangerous talk. jenny just hasn't finished watering her whips.
otto_dix wrote: On a separate note, I am planning a 30 hour chastity session using Emla. I know 30 hours is short as far as chastity sessions go, but I use a custom ball shackle that becomes quite painful after about 5 hours. it will start on the morning of Oct 30.
this sounds like a punishment i would administer for your transgression.
:whip: :whip: :mrgreen:
[
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

Dear Ponylady

I must have skipped reading the terms and conditions of the forum. I didn't realize that I automatically became a slave for the moderators. I guess if I don't want to get tossed out, I better get with the program.

I'm having a really hard time figuring out what my "transgression" was. However, my past experience with Doms is that questioning what a Dom says amounts to yet an additional transgression. So I best quit while I am ahead.

Did I read your last statement correctly? Were you offering to administer the Oct 30th session, or were you just saying it was similar to what you would administer. If it was an offer, please send a PM and we can discuss.

Otto
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

otto_dix wrote:didn't realize that I automatically became a slave for the moderators.
It's not automatic. It's on our whim. You just happened to be in range. So it's your fault.
otto_dix wrote:I was under the impression that the "Test" area was usually the place where no one really paid any attention.
Unless someone decides to have some fun (like Ponylady and yours truly).
ponylady wrote:
otto_dix wrote:I see a lot of talk, but my virgin backside remains unmarked. Is Jenny really planning to introduce me to the cane, or is her bark worse than her bite? (Obvious troll)
ouuuch, this sounds like dangerous talk. jenny just hasn't finished watering her whips.
There are a lot of astute people around here. :mrgreen: And one with very risky behavior. Never, ever irritate a Lady with a whip (especially one with a collection of them) :whip:
otto_dix wrote:my past experience with Doms is that questioning what a Dom says amounts to yet an additional transgression. So I best quit while I am ahead.
Smart boy. May I even venture astute? It's getting contagious. :mrgreen:

It's simple, if a Dom or Domme decides you've transgressed, you're guilty, and your bum is a fair target (or any other part of your anatomy, for that matter). That's what we're there for, to dominate, period. That's a lot of responsibility and we take it very seriously...

...most of the time... :rofl:

Jenny.
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

Dear Jenny

I'd promise to try and be a good boy, but that's just too boring.

Later,

Otto.