Help wanted - Where can I find this story?

Test posting here if you are unsure how to do, posts here are deleted eventually. Nothing will break if you do something wrong.
anna
Site Admin

Help wanted - Where can I find this story?

Post by anna »

I received this in an email and I am hereby forwarding the question to the community: (With permission)
Some time ago I happened to find a bondage story on a site I don't know the name or location of. The story was a "spoof" on a late 50's early 60's "modern day" for the time series western known as "Sky King."
It was a series about a rancher named Sky King of course. As the story goes he used his airplane "Songbird" or "Skybird" to do his ranching, but he of course also, being the hero, used it to catch/stop the bad guys. He also had a niece who lived with him. Her name was "Penny" in the original storyline. In the "spoof" version, due to copyright laws, she was called "Copper," the closest you can get to Penny without infringement of copyright litigation.

The point of my telling you all of this is to ask whether or not you might know where or how I might find the story again on what was at the time a random selection on my part to find the story. If you don't know, can you please ask around among any of your associates and/or acquaintances within the BD community? I truly would appreciate being able to finish reading this story.
Thanks,
So, please let me know if you recognize the story and I will forward the information to the person asking.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
bound_jenny

Re: Help wanted - Where can I find this story?

Post by bound_jenny »

Thirty seconds on my favorite search engine :mrgreen: :

http://jebsadventurebound.homestead.com ... star01.htm

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
anna
Site Admin

Re: Help wanted - Where can I find this story?

Post by anna »

bound_jenny wrote:Thirty seconds on my favorite search engine :mrgreen: :
That is not fair! Even Google submits to your wishes. :mrgreen: I searched for it but could not find it. :?

Thanks a lot for the help. Now I just have to find out who it was that asked for it... :roll:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.