self bondage in public (sort of)

Test posting here if you are unsure how to do, posts here are deleted eventually. Nothing will break if you do something wrong.
Tiedupgood

self bondage in public (sort of)

Post by Tiedupgood »

It says everybody's a little weird on this site so I guess I'll fit right in. Have always had an interest in cross-dressing public humiliation and bondage. So I have devised a way to indulge in all of the above. When I'm in a fairly large town where no one knows me, and I have some spare time. I set up the following scenario. I call a beauty school or salon, and arranged to be made up and dressed up. Now you have to give them a reason to do this, you can't just walk in and ask for it. So what I do is disguise my voice and give them a good reason to help. Like the following, a friend has lost a serious bet and he has to do whatever we dream up to pay the BET back. We were thinking maybe makeup, hairstyle, a manicure, something like that. Could you help us. Usually they're more than happy to help, at least 50% of the schools that I have called are willing to help. Of course you can't let them know you're enjoying it too much LOL.
So now I have an appointment and they know that I will be dressed in Drag. To be continued
Now that the appointment is made it's time to escalate the situation a little. It's easy to tell if they're really interested and into it. if they sound fun you suggest a costume of some kind that he should wear. Usually go with Rocky Horror Picture Show type costume. So if everything is cool at this point I go to the next step. I tell them how about a challenge. We will send you $50 that you can spend on him however you want. Of course nothing permanent, he. has to go to work the next day. And if he doesn't go along or follow all of your suggestions we will give you a $50 tip. That usually gets them really interested. So then I suggest, so they are sure they get their money, that he should change his clothes there at the beauty salon. Now you put his clothes under lock and key and they become your ransom for the $50. Now you know your appointment the next day will include being dressed like The Rocky Horror Picture Show guy. Your clothes will disappear so you have no alternative to but to do everything that is asked of you. Before I go to my appointment I parked my car quite a ways away with the $50 in it. Plus I leave all my money and credit cards in the car. I also leave my car keys with my clothes, and they have instructions not to let me go till my time is up, even if I lose and don't do everything they ask. I will still have to be there 3 or 4 hours in costume. And then have to walk to my car to get there money, to buy my clothes back. So the next day I show up at beauty salon for my appointment, with costume in hand. When I arrive I am asked to change into it. It is quite difficult to walk out of the changing room knowing my clothes are going to disappear then faced 20 or 30 people you know they're all going to laugh at you. I finally get the nerve up to walk out, face down, listening to the giggles. I am directed to sit down in a styling chair. A cape is put around me. Okay think about this, I am in a ridiculous costume with no access to my clothes, I'm not sure what is going to happen to me. Escape is not a possibility. I only have one set of car keys. to be continued
Last edited by Tiedupgood on 13 Aug 2019, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: self bondage in public (sort of)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Tied up Good !
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Interesting idea. Has it worked before.
Tiedupgood

Post by Tiedupgood »

Yes many times. More to come, but you won't believe it is true. But it is.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So when is your appointment? Where are you from? Anything we can do to help? Maybe later? Ok. Maybe a hearty greeting in new member introduction can help us say hello the right way, and get you some new friends? Hope to see you there. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠