Giving stimulation to your nipples

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Giving stimulation to your nipples

Post by KinkInSpace »

One of the cool things in self-bondage is giving some kind of stimulation to your nipples, so that you'll constantly be aware of that you have them. ;)

There are various items available on the market especially for that, such as nipple clamps.

My question is, what is your most preferable item or way to give your nipples stimulation? If you have more, name them. Any DIY method is preferred to an existing toy. :)

I start with something I started doing recently and expanded with:

Tack through duct tape
I get 2 square pieces of duct tape (length same as width) and place it over my nipples and press hard so its flat (thats easy) Now I get 2 tacks, 1 for each nipple, I feel where the nipple is located below the duct tape (its easy, you'll feel it when you touch it) and I slowly push the tack through the duct tape into the nipple. Now, before you think: my god, no way I'm doing that, you should note, that it will push the nipple inwards and not penetrate the skin. Or perhaps only the first millimeter. Only if you use too much speed or force will you penetrate the skin. Don't worry the pain before reaching that is well there. The advantage of having it throught he duct tape, is that the tack will stay in place mostly. You can press it a few times and feel it and I can push the tack all the way down to the duct tape and still not penetrate my skin. By adding a 2nd layer of duct tape to keep the tack in place, I have a nice torture device that I'm guaranteed to feel. If my nipples are sensitive, it is as painful as nippleclamps. If not the pain will eventually fade away and touching the tack is necessary to know its there again. You do not want to put your full body weight on the tack and push your nipple outwards or it will penetrate.

Also, if the tack is penetrating the 1mm of skin and you pull the tack out, you're likely to feel some stings afterwards. Nothing painful. Its like a fly landed on your nipple. Its just your cells repairing.

Same, but with added tabasco sauce
Now, if you want to take the above a whole step further (I'm currently doing this and damn, this hurts!!!) press the tack in through the duct tape, pull it out again, apply a little bit of tabasco sauce to the tack, put it back in, then put the duct tape over the tack. Unlike covering your entire nipple with tabasco sauce, which will make it feel like your nipple is on fire, it feels different because the area is very concentrated. Really hard to describe. I guess this would be the feeling if a tattoo gun is repeatedly tattooing your nipple? except its not that painful (yet). There's the occassional stinging feeling as the tabasco burning feeling gets more and more, and the pain from the tack that is normally present already, but made numb due to the tabasco.

Tabasco
Of course, adding a cottonpatch with tabasco on it, and tape it to your nipples will cause a big burning sensation to your nipples which is awesome, and an additional bonus: your nipples will be very sensitive for the next 8 hours. Trying the tack in your nipple without tabasco will be really painful, yet nothing you won't be able to handle if you can handle the tabasco itself.

Suction cups
Another favorite of mine are suction cups. Especially the bigger ones are awesome. They'll set your nipples and breaths on fire, and if you have those that have this little pole in the center that will press hard on your nipples its added bonus. (chinese neuro pressure point stimulation). The pain is the same as wearing nippleclamps with one small difference. Unlike nippleclamps, you can leave them on longer without permanent damage. I've worn them for 50 minutes before I just couldn't bare anymore. One warning though, they'll cause blood to be sucked to your nipples and breaths, and because of this, after removing the suction cups, you'll have red skin marks. They'll fade away, but it can take 3 to 4 days before they are barely to not visible. If other people will see your nipples/breaths, you want to avoid this, or they'll ask questions for sure. ;)

Steel pins
Also, one steel pin on your nipple will hurt and likely penetrate the skin. If you have a lot of steel pins, it is less likely to break skin, and still gives a good painful sensation. The only downside is, that this is hard to apply to yourself while being tied. You can create a field using some carton and push your nipples into it though. Be sure not to put your weight on it. It'll definitely gives you a "yikes" moment. ;)

PS. My nipples are on fire now with the tack with tabasco sauce. Really weird sensation. Painful, and at the same time it isn't. The tack tells me its being tormented, the tabasco sauce occassionally gives me a sharp burning sting, and then fades away again.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
FatherOfFour

Re: Giving stimulation to your nipples

Post by FatherOfFour »

I'm only with the clamps...
And a well stocked workshop is full of them... plastic, metal, small vices, from electronic alligators to welding clamps, all of them landed - at least for a few seconds - on my nipples!

Now that I've tried them, I limit myself to:
- office clamps (bulldog)
- small plastic clamps
- some curtain clamps - extremely painful (strong spring and jagged mouth)

Only tried suction with plastic syringes, working end cut, and remains a 3/4 cylinder with piston. Perfect vacuum pump. Drawback: sharp edge dug itself in skin, and there is no way to blame the braces for the circle marks! (aliens? like the crop circles?)

Enjoy the pain, there is always more,
f4
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, so I am a little bit simpler,...
wooden clothes pins...
I have shaped the biting jaws...
After reading about it, I have driven needles through the biting jaws...
Too much of a sharp bite...
But they hurt only two times, going on and coming off...
in between, the nipples just go num...
I use what I call "Chewing" (bite/open, repeat) as a count for what I'm doing...

Hot sauce... I may need to try that one out...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

As a guy I also like tormenting my nipples, my favourite method of nipple torture is with clothes pegs. The pegs are attached to my nipples then by string to a high fixed point so they are already pulling up, I then lock my wrists behind my back and the key is the other side of the room. I have to walk backward and drag the pegs off to be able to get a key to unlock my wrists. The sensation is wonderful, and I go back time and time again. After a while my nipples become really tender so it's torture and ecstasy all in one!
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
batr

Post by batr »

Fire cups are another option as well. The suction they create is to much more me anywhere other than my back. It sounds right up you alley though. :D
My Tumblr
Only worth looking at if you like shibari.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

fire cups are similar to normal suction cups though with the difference that fire cups are a bit more dangarous to play with and you have less control over how much suction you apply or reapply.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KublerRoss

Post by KublerRoss »

Interesting. I just tried it is indeed intense. I took a little edge off by rounding the thumb tacks with a file. Still very intense, but less chance of puncture. Only lasted about ten minutes on my own. With a play partner, who knows. Always wondered what it feels like to pass out from the pain!

KR
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, KublerRoss. Try nettles, also success guaranteed for several hours. :mrgreen:
Last edited by kinbaku on 29 May 2021, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Kubler.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gofc

Post by gofc »

I've recently fallen in love with nipple e-stim. I got one of these DG-Labs Coyote units, and connect each nipple to one of its two channels. The big sell for me is that you can get the unit to play random patterns and intensities during the session, and that keeps the stimulation varied and more interesting than was I was used to with other methods like nipple clamps, which tended to become numb after a while. With this, sometimes it feels like a gentle rubbing, then like someone is scratching your nipple, then it stops for a few seconds, then it gets painful and feels like they are poking at it with a needle or something, then it goes back to rubbing, and on and on...

The usual e-stim disclaimers apply: use bipolar clamps with a separate channel for each nipple, and don't cross the current across the chest. I myself use DIY bipolar pads: you take an electrode pad, cut a hole on it, then paste another pad on top of it. The tip of the nipple goes through the hole and is in contact with the top pad, while the areola and skin around it touches the lower pad. It works surprisingly well.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

If I am after something intense then nipple clamps are the way to go.

I have done a few self bondage sessions where the nipple clamps were attached to a long tent pole, and then weights (I have done up to two pounds) were attached to the ends of the pole. Release from the self bondage required turning in a circle about 50 times, which was made harder by the spreader bar on the ankles. Just the nipple clamps alone for that long was painful, add a couple of pounds hanging on and it is very painful, and then jerking motion trying to move with a spreader bar and it becomes very intense

If I just want a gentle reminder on the nipples I will snap an O-ring onto them. I have experimented with a number of different sizes (both in diameter and thickness) and have come up with a few different ones I use for different moods. To get the O-rings onto my nipples I have a small suction tube. Work the O-ring onto the outside of the suction tube. Apply the suction tube to a nipple, sucking it in as far as possible, then side the O-ring off the end. Note that you can buy an assortment of different size O-rings off Amazon.

R. Mc,
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gofc wrote:I've recently fallen in love with nipple e-stim. I got one of these DG-Labs Coyote units, and connect each nipple to one of its two channels. The big sell for me is that you can get the unit to play random patterns and intensities during the session, and that keeps the stimulation varied and more interesting than was I was used to with other methods like nipple clamps, which tended to become numb after a while. With this, sometimes it feels like a gentle rubbing, then like someone is scratching your nipple, then it stops for a few seconds, then it gets painful and feels like they are poking at it with a needle or something, then it goes back to rubbing, and on and on...

The usual e-stim disclaimers apply: use bipolar clamps with a separate channel for each nipple, and don't cross the current across the chest. I myself use DIY bipolar pads: you take an electrode pad, cut a hole on it, then paste another pad on top of it. The tip of the nipple goes through the hole and is in contact with the top pad, while the areola and skin around it touches the lower pad. It works surprisingly well.
Nice DIY. :hi:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

rmcingle wrote:If I am after something intense then nipple clamps are the way to go.

I have done a few self bondage sessions where the nipple clamps were attached to a long tent pole, and then weights (I have done up to two pounds) were attached to the ends of the pole. Release from the self bondage required turning in a circle about 50 times, which was made harder by the spreader bar on the ankles. Just the nipple clamps alone for that long was painful, add a couple of pounds hanging on and it is very painful, and then jerking motion trying to move with a spreader bar and it becomes very intense

If I just want a gentle reminder on the nipples I will snap an O-ring onto them. I have experimented with a number of different sizes (both in diameter and thickness) and have come up with a few different ones I use for different moods. To get the O-rings onto my nipples I have a small suction tube. Work the O-ring onto the outside of the suction tube. Apply the suction tube to a nipple, sucking it in as far as possible, then side the O-ring off the end. Note that you can buy an assortment of different size O-rings off Amazon.

R. Mc,
I've often tried to get O-rings to stay on my nipples but they never seem to stay on even when applied with a similar device as used above.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If your nipples are too small or point mostly inwards, then O-rings will not work well. I had that problem myself, so I stopped trying that, but I do like suction cups and I made me a chinese cupping estim set. Basically I drilled a small hole in the side of the plastic, I killed 2 estim pads and removed the pad part itself and only used the wires (which were to my surprise some conductive nylon). I used conductive duct tape to put the wires at the tip of the chinese cupping set, then used glue to fill the holes in the sides that the cables went through.

It works like a charm. It is of course only uni-polar, but I play that way now as I know where to look for.

Suffice to say, not only does it feel great, it made my nipples twice as big, up to the point that even if I wish them to be smaller, they are now always twice as big. I like it although I also am a bit ashamed for this, so I did stop play with suction cups, but anything regarding nippleplay now works really easily. Needles, clamps and even O-rings.

There were clamps that I just couldn't use because they were small and would just come off too easily. They now easily stay on although sometimes my nipples are too big and I have a hard time to get the clamp on in the first place.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

KinkInSpace wrote:One of the cool things in self-bondage is giving some kind of stimulation to your nipples, so that you'll constantly be aware of that you have them. ;)

There are various items available on the market especially for that, such as nipple clamps.

My question is, what is your most preferable item or way to give your nipples stimulation? If you have more, name them. Any DIY method is preferred to an existing toy. :)
I use nipple clamps in almost all my sessions. They really spice up them :)
I made a DIY ones with clothespins and a thin rope, then I can attach some weights or tie the rope to something else for pull play :lol:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."