Giving stimulation to your nipples

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
gofc

Re: Giving stimulation to your nipples

Post by gofc »

I came up with a little nipple torture predicament combining nipple clamps, e-stim (with the DG-Labs Coyote unit), and Xtoys.app. I tried it and really made the self-bondage experience that much more spicier:

I place an electrode pad right above each nipple, and another right below. I then connect the pads to the Coyote so that both pads next to the same nipple are connected to the same channel. That allows the unit to e-stim the nipples safely, but the nipples themselves are left exposed. I also cut the square pads down into narrower strips to increase the sharpness and intensity of the feeling.

Then, I attach nipple clamps to the exposed nipples. I use a set of clamps with little jingle bells on their ends, such as these.

Now comes the fun part:

I connect the Coyote to Xtoys.app. In the app, I have a custom script that uses the sound level from the microphone to trigger the unit. So if everything is silent, the unit is off. But the moment it detects any sound higher than a threshold, it will trigger the Coyote at a painful "punishment" level. And here's the kicker: the punishment continues as long as the microphone registers sound, and only stops after 5 seconds of uninterrupted silence.

So you can imagine how that combines with the jingle bells clamps: you are bound, and the moment you move a little to adjust your posture the clamps make a jingle noise. The microphone picks it up and starts the 5 seconds punishment. The sudden jolt to your nipples makes you jump in your bounds, and that causes even more noise from the clamps, which the microphone also picks up and punishes you for, and so on. Your only way out is to have the presence of mind to withstand the punishment in silence and without moving.

To make it interesting the sound threshold level should be low enough that it triggers even from you breathing too hard (so no sighs of relief when a punishment ends, if you don't want a new cycle of it!), and maybe be in a strenuous enough bondage that you have to change posture from time to time and risk making noise. Of course having other sources of sound out of your control (like a vibrator that turns on and off at random intervals) makes it even more interesting :twisted:
kinbaku

Re: Giving stimulation to your nipples

Post by kinbaku »

Very interesting. Especially if you live along a road where heavy trucks regularly drive by. :mrgreen: