Sci-Fi Self-bondage ideas

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bound_jenny

Re: Sci-Fi Self-bondage ideas

Post by bound_jenny »

Tut-tut-tut boys... Play nice!

Don't make me come out of the holo deck. :whip: :hi: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

A completely automatic dungeon would be good, you walk in and lock yourself to a frame of some sort that can adjust itself so you can be spread eagled, stretched, inverted etc. You would be at the mercy of the machine which could also deliver electro stimulation/torture and vibration to all different parts of the body.
To spend a few hours in this not knowing what would happen next would be amazing.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

SBadiction wrote:A completely automatic dungeon would be good, you walk in and lock yourself to a frame of some sort that can adjust itself so you can be spread eagled, stretched, inverted etc. You would be at the mercy of the machine which could also deliver electro stimulation/torture and vibration to all different parts of the body.
To spend a few hours in this not knowing what would happen next would be amazing.
I love this idea. In fact, I'd make it even better. You start by going in dressed in a certain clothe made of a synthetic fibre. You enter a minimum and maximum duration, say minimum 1 hour, maximum 6 hours. The machine shackles you, sprays something over you which will dissolve the clothe around you, but not burn your skin at all causing you to become naked in a locked position. The machine takes a random number between your minimum and maximum which will be how long you'll be tortured and in bondage.

The machine allows you to move positions if it pleases to do so, just like a real machine. It'll be able to measure your vital signs remotely without touching you simply by placing a laser on your body (bright light) and a camera to measure your pulse, and it will try keeping you in the same position for as long as safe.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Intelligent materials could be the source of some really kinky fun!

(Reminds me of one of the erotic stories from the childhood of the Interwebs: The Shapeshifter )
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Natale

Post by Natale »

Self repairing rubber has been invented:
http://www2.cnrs.fr/en/1155.htm

Since it fuses itself together, it might be the first step toward living latex which moves by itself. Imagine going to sleep between sheets made of that! :wink:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Natale wrote:Imagine going to sleep between sheets made of that! :wink:
Imagine trying to go to sleep in that! :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Natale

Post by Natale »

bound_jenny wrote: Imagine trying to go to sleep in that! :lol:
Jenny.
... as the living latex slowly envelopes you and molds itself tighter and tighter to it's captured victim. :twisted:
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Natale wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: Imagine trying to go to sleep in that! :lol:
Jenny.
... as the living latex slowly envelopes you and molds itself tighter and tighter to it's captured victim. :twisted:
Reinforced with elastic carbon nanotubes that make ordinary kitchen scissors useless for trying to cut through.
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

Don't forget to include the ferro materials that can make the fabric completely rigid on demand. :twisted:
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Where could I buy this fabric again? :lol:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

I think a couple of capable, humanoid robots with good AI would do the job. The could be equipped with brain scanners so they would know all my fantasies and would know just how much whipping is enough. Their lack of empathy would allow them to ignore my pleas for mercy and conduct the session on a purely scientific basis, giving me what I need, and not what I ask for.
I also like the holo deck idea. But do holograms give a tactile sensation? Probably in 2000 years they would.
Did anyone see the Jim Carey movie, "The Mask". I liked the way the mask molded to his face. I would like something like that to grab my whole body and squeeze it.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

Thinking some more, the robots would not need to be humanoid. As long as they can tie a knot, control a lock, and wield a whip.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The main problem with trying to guess what "toys" will be available in 2000 years is
that you gota figure out what the technology would be like...
Kirk was only 500 years from now...
Star Wars could be about 1000 to 1500
This is like asking someone from the Roman Empire to describe:
TV, radio, computers, airplanes, trains...
Phones, cars, spacecraft...

Ask some one the same question just 100 years ago and they would think you were nuts...
well, trains, auto, and they did have the telegraph...
And the Wright Brothers did get off the ground.... for 34 feet...

Now, going 2,000 years from now???
I do have one way to describe the tech that they (we) would have...
"Magic beyond your wildest imaginings!!!"
In fact... they may have figured out magic... the REAL magic...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

and the development has been exponential.

The molecular biology stuff that was cutting edge science when I started at university, they now do as routine high school experiments!

Genome sequencing is a standard technique today and it is cheap. But it is less than 15 years ago (2001 or maybe 2003 depending on your definition of it), that the human genome was first sequenced.
At a price near the 3 billion USD....
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I drive as my work, and today I came up with this...
Our mind is the software of the brain...
The body is just the life support system for the brain...
The body provides all the inputs to the brain...
Now, remove the body and have a neural-computer interface to the brain...
The interface provides all the input and outputs the brain needs to sense the world around it and respond...
The mind interfaces through a virtual world, through the interface, to the outside world...
In the VR world, "you" live, work, play, and you control a robot that does your work as if it is "your" body,
in fact, you would not know the difference...
(think The Matrix here)

Now, as for the "play" everyone is looking for, those, if you look at the deep basics, is just inputs
to your brain...
In the VR world, you do whatever bondage, or self bondage you want, the interface tells your brain
you "did" it, and you had fun...

So, as for the "toys"... dream up something, and it will be real...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...