Sci-Fi Self-bondage ideas

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Sci-Fi Self-bondage ideas

Post by KinkInSpace »

I couldn't think of any other forum to place this topic. At first I was thinking to make it BDSM related (so any kind of bondage and torture) but given that this is a selfbondage forum after all, I've confined it to bondage ideas instead.

The idea of this topic
Lets say, it is 2000 years later. Self-bondage is a well accepted thing, and everyone who likes it, openly does self-bondage as part of their lifestyle. When something like this is generally accepted, it won't be long before science will use this to create more "toys" to use with self-bondage in mind. Thus no longer do you need to DIY to create something from spare parts, you can buy a package containing everything ready for self-bondage and once you unpack it, stripped naked (reverse order very much allowed. ;) ) you can immediately start tying yourself up with it.

Now, the more toys there are, the more it evolves. Can you think of a toy that would exist 2000 years from now, that you could buy at a sex store to use as self-bondage toy? Keep in mind, it is labelled sci-fi. Don't try to be bound by what science allows currently, but if its currently not possible using science, then at least add a little bit of "tech" to support why it is now possible or how it works. I'm perfectly happy if your "toy" adds a form of torture in case you do something you are not allowed to do according to this device's purpose. If so, please try to describe in the fullest detail what you can and cannot do, and how the torture works. Feel free to include things that are currently considered very dangarous, but add why in the future it is no longer dangarous. Also, if you do, please add a disclaimer.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Sci-Fi Self-bondage ideas

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll start off to give an example or two.

The floating cuffs
This set consists out of 8 cuffs. 2 for the lower legs, 2 for the upper legs, 2 for the lower arms, and 2 for the upper arms.
The cuffs are made of an aluminium kind of alloy. They are not heavy, but they are thick. When you open them, they fold open in such way that they're seamless, but have enough space to put your arms and legs through. You push them inwards until they click shut and are secured in place. They won't touch all your skin, and freely move a bit to keep the bloodflow optimal.

There's a big metal plate covered with carpet that you have to place on the floor. It is hooked to a small computer device which has a microphone attached to it and an on-off switch.

The manual tells that the unit has the following voice commands:
- Set timer - This command will set the timer, from 1 minute up to 24 hours. Once set, it will determine when the device turns off automatically.
- Raise - This will raise the metal plate by x centimeters in the air. Once the session starts, it will back to the floor again.
- Check - This command will test if all cuffs are within the range of the metal plate and the bondage session can be started.
- Unlock - This command will only work once the timer is down to 0. It will unlock all cuffs and open them that are in range of the metal plate.
- Start

The metal plate can be connected to the computer in the house, which will automatically turn the device off in case of any emergency.

Once you place the cuffs on your body you stand on the metal plate. Once the session starts, anti-gravity units inside the metal cuffs will be locked in their position relative to the metal plate. The only requirement is that the metal plate is somewhere below the cuffs with a maximum of 5 meters. A chair can be added to sit upon when you start, allowing yourself to hang in the air suspended just by the cuffs.

The ultimate chastity device
This is a metal belt that you wear against your hips, much like regular chastity belts. In addition it can be fitted with a butt plug and dildo for females. For males there can be fitted an additional compartment where the testicles resides.

The chastity belt is locked electronically and the locks are invisible. You click it closed and it won't open unless you connect your smartphone with it and unlock it with the smartphone. Any smartphone can be used to control the chastity belt as long as the app is installed. Interfacing goes through Bluetooth.

Once worn, the private parts are completely off limits. The optional butt plug cannot be removed by the wearer. There are sensor pads inside the chastity belt that will measure how full someone's rectum is and if they have a feeling they need to poop. If the wearer needs to poop and they go to the toilet, the chastity belt will use one of its sensors to know where it is in the toilet. If this is true, and the sensor that tells that the wearer needs to poop is also enabled, then the butt plug is unlocked and can be removed by the wearer.

If the wearer decides to leave the toilet area with the butt plug still removed the device will start emitting electrical shocks to the private parts of the wearer. Starting with barely noticeable electrical shocks, increasing to really powerful shocks. They will stop as soon as the person moves back to the toilet area.

Another sensor will measure if the wearer gets horny. Electrical shocks can be enabled depending on how horny the wearer is, in an attempt to punish them for being horny. This means that if the wearer gets a mild shock and keeps being horny, the shocks will increase up to a painful level, where the wearer has no choice but to stop being horny. These electrical shocks can be admitted to both the butt plug, the private areas or any other area the chastity belt is touching, depending on the preferences set.

The smartphone app has the following options (each option with * requires to input the master password):
- set master password (cannot be changed unless the release timer is 0)
- unlock the chastity belt*
- set release timer*
- enable/disable electrical shocks upon arousal*
- severity of arousal electrical shocks*
- location of arousal electrical shocks*
- time random electrical shocks* (this option is to keep the wearer aware that they're wearing a chastity belt. Random shocks can have a delay between 1 second and 4 hours.
- severity minimum of electrical shocks* (this option sets the minimum of the random shocks)
- severity maximum of electrical shocks* (this option sets the maximum of the random shocks)
- random shock type* (can be set to random and increase, which will either sets the severity of the shock to anything between min and max, or increases the intensity of the shock from minimum until the maximum has been reached)
- enable location restrictions* (if enabled, the blacklist and whitelist of locations is in effect. Electrical shocks are administered when wearer is not in a location that is not permitted)
- location whitelist* (If set, wearer can only be within 50 meters of this GPS point.) If multiple locations are whitelisted, wearer can leave the GPS spot for 5 minutes to go from one point to another. (allowing to configure home and work locations)
- location blacklist* (If set, wearer can go everywhere except for these locations. The range is 200 meters. This option is not available if a whitelist has been set.)
- device whitelist* (A device can be configured to be a whitelist, such as a phone, a car, etc). If this device is in close range, the wearer can be at any place that device is as well. Allows you to bring the wearer to any other whitelist location. The distance has to be within 5 meters of this device before punishment is administered.)
- Administer remote shock* (This can be used to administer a remote shock with a preset intensity and duration of the shock.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

2,000 years???!!! not a chance!!!
200 years??? still beyond me!
50 years... maybe...
Slave_L...
#1... think of the future version of super-conductive magnets... Once set, the cuffs will be "pined" in 3d space and cannot
be moved... (Love it!!!)

#2... Add a teleporter function to the but plug... Need to go??? If you are allowed, IE: been a "good slave", then it will
be teleported away... if not, well, you will be waiting for a while until you earn enough points to "go"...
Could add the same function in the urethra...
Now, my turn...
I did a story about this one... about a slave monitoring service...OK: CSMS... Central Slave Monitoring Service
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... sms#p12084

#1) "a magic knife" device... parts can be "cut off" but are still attached to you by a sub-space connection...
A guy's dick can be removed and can be used as a live "sex toy". The original owner will feel everything that happens to it...
Every woman's tits and pussies can be remove and tossed in a pool, guy's dicks as well... Add a few drinks all around... Then everyone goes
in looking for their missing body parts...
When found, they will "auto-reconnect" once put into their proper place... Last one to find their parts, or anyone that cannot find all their
parts, will be the slave till the next party to whoever holds their parts... could have several "slaves"... or, the slave could be passed
around to everyone till the next party...
(remember, the owner feels Everything that happens to the removed parts... IE: the holder teases the removed parts and keeps the owner
on edge till the next party... )

#2) "magic" sex change at will, but a guy for a day, or be a girl... your choice, change back at will... or with a device... like a
belt...
#2a) body swap... Seen a movie on this one... People can travel anywhere by swapping bodies with a person on the other end...
But the law requires you to swear you will not do anything illegal with the body, like rob a bank, or anything to damage the
body... Could make for a great sex game, swap bodies with an inmate... bodily harm law suspended when using an inmate...
You can do ANYTHING except killing him or her...
#2b) anyone into "pony play"... then you could be a real pony for a while... I just hope you don't get lost in a herd...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Excellent Idea,
also excellent story DarkLiz.

From my point of view, there is no need for any teleporting, levitating or other devices.
We only have to mingle with nerves and neurons... A helmet, some needles, some skin-pads and You're in deeper than ever!...

And the future it's here today:
- There are implantable orgasm devices for women
- E-stim is able to achieve HFOs in a row...
- You can't excite nerves beyond a limit without breaking skin. With those techniques, new levels of pain could be achieved
(think gom-jabbar in Dune...)
- Want to talk robotics? 30k-100k industrial robot arm could whip (and wipe) our asses stronger and longer than even Jenny (sorry Jenny!)

I'll be back (*... to the future...)
f4
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

FatherOfFour wrote:Want to talk robotics? 30k-100k industrial robot arm could whip (and wipe) our asses stronger and longer than even Jenny (sorry Jenny!)
Wipe asses? That's not in my contract. I only whip. :whip:

And no robots! :!:

Now get your ass over here to get it whipped to ribbons like no robot could! :whip: :twisted: :P

Robots... pfftt...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Natale

Post by Natale »

You wouldn't even need much in the way of robots or indeed any separate devices thanks to virtual reality. With 360º HD 3D vision coupled with surround sound, sensory input and proprioception override, you would be able to experience anything imaginable.

There would be a danger though- some would become VR addicts and stay plugged in forever. :shock:
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

2000 years huh.....well,man has all but destroyed himself and forgot the past.
the newest invention he can use for selfbondage is a thing called rope.
there are no stores,only the guy in the next cave trying out his new invenion.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Come on... if you can't contribute to the topic as it was meant to be, then just don't.

If 2000 years is a "feature" of this topic that doesn't seem right to you, then change it to this: "think of a self-bondage toy that would exist in this really cool sci-fi movie.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

"There would be a danger though- some would become VR addicts and stay plugged in forever. :shock:"

I'm waiting on a Mr. Fusion and a holo deck. I'll never leave the house again. 2000 years into the future, they might have a device like a force field type restraint system. preferably a thought controlled device so that one could add an additional wrap here or a layer there.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Old Timer wrote:a holo deck
Now that's the spirit! It worked for Riker in Star Trek (whatever happened in there to... expend his urges... only the script writers know :shock: ).

Just come up with a program that suits your tastes (like one with a really nasty Domme :hi: ) and let her rip. Built-in safeties to let you loose if something goes wrong, and it's even fail-safe in case the power fails (poof, everything disappears and you're left with that yellow grid).

Staying with Star Trek, remember those whips the Ferengi had early on? I bet I could get one cheap if I rub his ears right. :mrgreen:

Star Trek isn't 2000 years in the future, but it's really cool sci-fi.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

If we're talking Sci-Fi, BDSM is no taboo anywhere, poly-amoury neither, finding the right partner for any chosen activity just at the scan of your fingertips.
Think big, having a smartphone-app to cotrol your rig is so eighties.
tiemeupalso wrote:2000 years huh.....well,man has all but destroyed himself and forgot the past.
the newest invention he can use for selfbondage is a thing called rope.
you don't have to dig into the future that far. I don't give man no more than 20 years to destroy the rest of earth and humanity.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Here's something for VR, Full bodysuit that lets you experience everything on your skin: http://www.roadtovr.com/teslasuit-is-a- ... r-jan-1st/

In 200 years there might not be any shops anymore, when we can fabricate anything we want from atoms.

Maybe i should remind you Internet was hardcore scifi just 50 years ago.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

@skave l,if you dont like the answers,dont ask the question.
Natale

Post by Natale »

Jadit wrote: In 200 years there might not be any shops anymore, when we can fabricate anything we want from atoms.

That reminds me of one of Arthur C. Clarke's earliest tales- 'The City and The Stars'. A master computer would create any object anyone needed for however long they needed it. Another of Clarke's ideas, that of using geostationary orbits for communication satellites, worked out pretty well so I wonder what other ideas of his will someday come true?

But anyone looking for a holodeck experience with Jenny will have to wait- the VR bodysuit is already here (early versions anyway). :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

tiemeupalso wrote:@skave l,if you dont like the answers,dont ask the question.
You're going off-topic, and only for that reason I mind it.