What's your bondage fantasy?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What's your bondage fantacy?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:Halloween is is comming soon. A few years ago a friend suggested I dress up in women's clothes. Sha passed away three years ago before plans for that were ever started. She said she would supply the wig, a bra, and makeup. She said I had the legs for it. If I were to go through with it, then someone would have to designe a bra to be locked on then a blouse to be fixed so it can't come off, a skirt made to be locked on tite, and high heels with lockable ankle straps. Someone else would keep the keys so I would have no choice but to attend a Halloween party while stuck in a woman's outfit and no way to get it off I would probably do this as a deditation to this good friend.
I'm curious, did you do it?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I'd like to be diapered, locked in a straight jacket, gagged and left in a dark closet all day.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Swimming on air mattress being hogtied. Key chained to handcuffs and frozen into ice block. Locked blind hood, ballgag, tight corset, very painful nippleclamps and very powerful vibrator. Mattress so small, one wrong move and welcome to bottom of pool. Key for hood, legcuffs and chain from legs to weight somewhere on coast. Weight (16kg) is on bottom of pool, like an anchor.

P.S. I would post it in the "Sceneries" section, but one wrong move will be last. Because it, only fantacy. I guess, if sometime i will want a soicide, i will make this come true on some lake.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

TicleMeEndless wrote:Swimming on air mattress being hogtied. Key chained to handcuffs and frozen into ice block. Locked blind hood, ballgag, tight corset, very painful nippleclamps and very powerful vibrator. Mattress so small, one wrong move and welcome to bottom of pool. Key for hood, legcuffs and chain from legs to weight somewhere on coast. Weight (16kg) is on bottom of pool, like an anchor.
Stay still and drift sounds like an interesting proposition. If only there was a reliable release......Maybe on a lake, you have yourself hog cuffed with the key available, but would be too afraid to try for it, because if you drop it, you would have to be rescued. The idea would be to drift until you come to shore, roll off the raft, then struggle about for your key. You could imagine someone put you in that predicament just to get you out of the way for a few hours, leaving you with a story you wouldn't tell anyone.
But a scenario involving enough water to drown is highly recommended against. Serves as a nice day dream though. Peaceful, birds chirping, bondage.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

So, about tied swimming. Today i found alternative variant for "key on lake shore". Just imagine, she's handcuffed...
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

That is priceless. But how about the victim's bits exposed and teased by the sea creatures? Maybe some pheromone to attract them?
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I love the ropework.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:But how about the victim's bits exposed and teased by the sea creatures?
When we went camping (me and my parents, when I was young), I remember that there were always small fish that came and apparently fed off dead skin. It felt semi ticklish, more so when there were several of these little buggers going at it.

To think that people pay to get that done in a beauty salon (often with some scary chemicals or even being zapped with lasers... :shock: ). Hint: beauty salons are fronts for BDSM dungeons... :rofl:

I think I'll just wash myself. Or pay a visit to the fish that eat dead skin. All natural... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Fish can be vibrators, eels, are e-stim, and lobsters.......you get the idea. And she'll never see it coming down there
👠👠
LeotardedLaddie

Post by LeotardedLaddie »

Sticking on the campground locale, how about being locked on a long chain to somewhere near the communal area - - bathroom, pool, etc. Naked, of course, and the key is hanging nearby. But out of reach, so you have to convince someone to fetch it so you can unlock yourself. But if you want to step it up a notch, you are wearing a (locked) ballgag so the person who might rescue you cannot understand what you are asking them to do. (And if your hands are secured behing your back, you cannot motion to the key nor cover your nakedness.)
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Weekend spent crossdressed, restrained, punished. Forced to wear different outfits, endure different punishments, restrained in different positions. Helpless.
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

Maid_Lauren wrote:I'd like to be diapered, locked in a straight jacket, gagged and left in a dark closet all day.
I have seen streight jackets with buckles but no locks. I have fantisized the idea of making one like a onezy, the bottom part like short shorts but have long sleaves and snug fit all over with a zipper in the back that can be locked to the collar and fastiners that can also be locked. Once locked in it your stuck and nobody else can free you even if they wanted to.
wayneheidlebaugh

tiemeupalso wrote:I would just like to have a kinky party yo go to.
I would love to attend a kiny party. Just lock a skirt or a dress and lock high heels or leg shackles on me and I'm good to go.
Maybe it ought to be one of those sleep over paries where a guy must spend the night while locked in snug fit short shorts.
wayneheidlebaugh

Natale wrote:Don't forget a mummy style sleeping bag or you may spend your nights skirted and strapped to a cot or tied to a tree. :wink:
With a dog chain you can easily lock a person in a mumy bag. Just put the chain around the neck and lock it to the ziper and the person isn't going any where allnight.
losttime

Post by losttime »

My fantasy would just be to have a partner who wants to play more than once every once in a great while. Just having it be more of my life rather than a special treat.
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome back, LostTime. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Shan'
👠👠