What's your bondage fantasy?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
wayneheidlebaugh

What's your bondage fantasy?

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

My bondage fantacy would be where I help in planning a week long camping trip. Not just any camping trip, but some place isolated and no wild animals to worry about. Not only do we arrange for a driver to drop us off and pick us up a week later. To make the camp out exiting, one of us has to agree to wear some boundage
the whole time that allows for freedom of movement. They say that in hot weather skirts are more comfortable than shorts. As a guy, I'm reluctant to wear a skirt.
So, I would allow for someone to lock a short skirt on me making sure it tight enough so it can't be slipped off then add high security legirons then when our driver
drops us off and takes the keys, I'll be wearing the skirt and legirons until our driver comes to pick us up and hope the key to the skirt didn't get lost or I would be wearing it forever.
tiemeupalso

Re: What's your bondage fantacy?

Post by tiemeupalso »

iwould love to go camping and be locked up and naked the whole time.
Natale

Post by Natale »

Don't forget a mummy style sleeping bag or you may spend your nights skirted and strapped to a cot or tied to a tree. :wink:
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

You probably don't need to bother with the locked skirt. If you are in leg irons you can't put trousers on anyway.
wayneheidlebaugh

That may be true, but not only would I can't get the skirt off the legirons would prevent me from hiding the skirt with trousers.
wayneheidlebaugh

I think prison ofisials should have short skirts locked on all male inmates to deter any thoughts of escaping.
If they ever do deside to design locked skirts for inmates and need a test subject, I may be willing to volantear
for that if I was getting paid to test the first one they make to see if it is escape proof. They would probably
want me to test the skirt while locked in a cell then come back an hours later to find it still locked on me.
If they find the test successful, I wouldn't care whether not they send me home after paying me with the skirt
still locked. Then they might start fitting all inmates with locked skirts.
Last edited by wayneheidlebaugh on 15 Sep 2019, 08:17, edited 1 time in total.
Natale

Post by Natale »

That would be a strong deterrent for most criminals, but it may also encourage others to break the law in the hope of a prison sentence! :mrgreen:
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:That may be true, but not only would I can't get the skirt off the legirons would prevent me from hiding the skirt with trousers.
Actually, I do agree about the skirt. The more locks the better, but why do you have trousers anyway. Should they not have been taken away by the driver or perhaps locked up in a nice strong box and the key taken by the driver. Alternatively, or perhaps as well, a heavy chain could be passed through the legs and the ends locked together with a pad lock.
wayneheidlebaugh

Natale wrote:That would be a strong deterrent for most criminals, but it may also encourage others to break the law in the hope of a prison sentence! :mrgreen:
That's crazy! Now why would people want to deliberately break the low for a prison sentance? Do you know what goes on inside the prisons?
The inmates would beat each other to death any chance they get. Just ask a prison guard. What he has to say is things you don't want to hear.
Natale

Post by Natale »

Of course it's crazy-that was a joke about the prisoners in skirts. :rofl:

(And as for prison guards, I have known one.)
wayneheidlebaugh

Natale wrote:Of course it's crazy-that was a joke about the prisoners in skirts. :rofl:

(And as for prison guards, I have known one.)
Mothers can be over protective at times. Aspecially when it snows in Portland, OR where I live and my mother
lives 100 miles away. She watches weather reports like I do, so when she hears it's snowing in my area she calls
and begs me not to drive for any reason in the snow not even for groceries when the nearest store is two blocks
away. I asure her I have tire chains and I drive slow on slick roads, but she would try to make me promise I wouldn't
drive trough snow. What could she do to stop me? Call one of my neibors to come over and lock a skirt and legirons
on me? That would work. I wouldn't be cought dead with a skirt on plus ligirons and freezing outside with no way to
protect my legs from frostbite. If she were to go that far, I would say "Bring it on", But that's not her. Nobody I know
nor any of my neibors would ever do that. If I need to run a erand in bad weather I will do it even if Ineed to pay the
heating bill it will be done if I am to keep warm.
batr

Post by batr »

Mine is so simple. Bound to where I can only worm around on the ground. Then have my partner drop in and start tickling me. I guess its not a fantasy. We've done it.
My Tumblr
Only worth looking at if you like shibari.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

My bondage fantasy involves camping too. Preferably with a mistress, and even more preferably when its raining and no one is there because its not exactly camping weather.

The idea is this, you setup your tent, then Mistress orders you inside, and orders you to strip naked. Clothes are but in a plastic bag, and mistress takes it out of the tent. She comes back and ties you to a chair unable to move and you're being blindfolded.

She goes outside of the tent and leaves the tent open for wind to come in.

Mistress waits for a certain amount of time, so you're alone, blindfolded and the wind brushes on your skin making you feel even more naked. After a while she grabs the bag of clothes and walks for quite a while, say 500 meters, and places the bag with clothes on the floor then walks back. If possible its hidden a bit out of plain sight. The bag itself is fitted with a lock, so even though retrieving it is possible, opening it isn't.

Mistress unties you and allows you to see again. She shackles you so you won't be able to place your feet far apart.

As it rains, she orders you to go search for the bag of clothes, which means you'll be out in the open for anyone to see while the rain poors on your naked body. As the legs can't move far apart, it takes a while for you to reach the bag making risk of exposure even bigger.

When you get the bag you have to bring it back to the tent, giving it another run with the same exposure while you are getting wetter and wetter. Also, you'll be walking bare feet through the mud.

While you are away, Mistress places one or more towels on the floor of the tent. As you return with the bag, outside she handcuffs your hand behind your back before you are allowed in. You may dry yourself by rolling on the floor. When dried, your clothes are returned.

An additional challenge could be added: if you don't find your clothes and return within x minutes, punishment will be given upon returning. Such as bound and estim, etc.

But there can be done many things to increase the idea. One thing I'm sure of, nothing to cover the genitals. Other things can involve nipple clamps and hand bound behind your back as you retrieve the bag.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
wayneheidlebaugh

That's a little too extreem!
wayneheidlebaugh

Halloween is is comming soon. A few years ago a friend suggested I dress up in women's clothes. Sha passed away three years ago before plans for that were ever started. She said she would supply the wig, a bra, and makeup. She said I had the legs for it. If I were to go through with it, then someone would have to designe a bra to be locked on then a blouse to be fixed so it can't come off, a skirt made to be locked on tite, and high heels with lockable ankle straps. Someone else would keep the keys so I would have no choice but to attend a Halloween party while stuck in a woman's outfit and no way to get it off I would probably do this as a deditation to this good friend.