How did you start?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Xler25

How did you start?

Post by Xler25 »

I don't know if this topic has ever been addressed on here, but I think it's cool to ask.

How and when did you get into doing self-bondage?

I remember doing it a lot when I was younger. I had these karate belts that I would use to tie myself and it was pretty fun.
more_secure

Re: How did you start?

Post by more_secure »

Casting my mind right back to when I was younger, I always found being restrained really appealing. The sense of being helpless was tantalising and taking my existence out of the ordinary rigmarole of everyday life was therapeutic and forced me to think deeply. This coupled with erotic desires seemed to blend well. I used rope at first to tie myself to the bed. It felt so naughty and wrong yet so right at the same time! The idea of being caught (by parents) was dark and against all ideals that I was brought up to believe. My family are very proper and this seemed to break all the rules, but on my own terms. I progressed quickly onto those cheap play handcuffs with the release catch, but this quickly became mediocre and once I had a steady job I placed a large online order of fetish and bondage equipment (£200!). From then on it was obvious that I just had to sample what it felt like to be fully restrained, toying with sensible scenarios and the ever longing temptation to be in a really compromising situation. I began to bring bondage into my sex life more and more to the surprise I think of several partners but who also embraced the kinky side of it all. I maintained a self bondage lifestyle even whilst with very sexual partners as to me this was something that I used for experimentation but also to fulfil the desires which I couldn't attain with a partner. Add about another 12 or so years and here we are now. I am currently looking to broaden my experiences now in the likes of trust, control, bondage, submission and domination, whilst discovering the liberating feeling one gets when restraining or being restrained. I love to give other's this liberation too, a passion of mine which is 100% fulfilling. The story goes on...
== I put on a mask to reveal my true identity ==
saxrussell

Post by saxrussell »

Grabbed some rope out of the garage when I was a teenager (14-15 I suppose?) and would tie legs / hands up at night once I knew my parents were asleep. I still don't remember what triggered the desire to do it. This was in the 90s before the internet, I didn't really have any publications or pictures to use for inspiration. Perhaps some scenes from a movie or tv show here and there.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

It took a little research on youtube so here is the story, I was home alone on a Saturday night sometime in 1975, and I was watching Tom Waits performing live on TV, a show on PBS or WTTW for those in Chi Town called "Soundstage" this is a clip from that show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYczXPY ... 6E&index=7 well at the 2:00 mark he talk of being home alone and not doing something weird like tying himself up. Well me, well into the masterbating cycle of my life :idea: said that sounds like fun. And so it began :wink:

Here is the link for the whole show , it was kind of cool watching it again so many years later

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 5A5FD0516E
LOVE TO ALL
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Xler25 wrote:I don't know if this topic has ever been addressed on here, but I think it's cool to ask.

How and when did you get into doing self-bondage?
It pops up every once and a while :hi:
LOVE TO ALL
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

At 8 or 9...Tie up the bad guy or girl playing cow-boys.
Later, I would tie my self spread eagle on a bunk bed at Grammy;s house.
I loved it. It got better after that.
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Year-wise, late 60s... age-wise, even younger than Rader. :shock:

Context-wise, hiding in the closet as a little girl, playing hide-and-seek, and finding belts lying in there. Guess what I did with the belts? Those are my most remote memories of bondage or self-bondage.

Yup, I'm a real career pervert. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
johnsub

Post by johnsub »

Hi Guys

I started liking bondage because at the age of 8 or 9 someone wanted to see what i have in the barn.

Uncle cousin or whateve,r i was ok if they they tied me up, that way it was not my fault.
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

honestly....

I think I was in my early years.
10-11 I guess....

This was actually even before masturbation...
Dont know the exact mechanism....but it involved only self-bondage while in my sisters leotards I think, while in bed...I used ALOT of twine... :)
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Very interesting, it seems this desire to be tied up starts at a very young age. :shock:
This call for a University type study or a good subject for a doctoral thesis. :?: :idea: :rofl:
LOVE TO ALL
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

boundsissy wrote:Very interesting, it seems this desire to be tied up starts at a very young age. :shock:
This call for a University type study or a good subject for a doctoral thesis. :?: :idea: :rofl:
I would agree....
Would be interesting how many people actually remember the "reason".

Now I dont know what started it....I just remember doing it...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

boundsissy wrote:Very interesting, it seems this desire to be tied up starts at a very young age. :shock:
Very young indeed. My memories of tying myself up are about as old and faded as my memories of Apollo 8. :shock:
Zubba1 wrote:Now I dont know what started it....I just remember doing it...
I suspect the large amount of cartoons, comics and other entertainment of the time that contained captured or kidnapped damsels that were invariably tied up (including old silent movies with ladies tied to railroad tracks by very well-dressed villains) and rescued by the hero of the story (imagine that there are people who want you so much they tie you up to keep you, and there's another guy who wants you so much he risks his life to rescue you!). I liked that a lot. Of course, it was only later that I found out why I liked that so much (marking the transition from diversion to perversion :mrgreen: ).

I'm no doctoral university type but I think that's about it. And I don't need no stinkin' doctorate to know it's fun. :whip: 8)

Jenny.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

bound_jenny wrote:Year-wise, late 60s... age-wise, even younger than Rader. :shock:

Jenny.
Sorry Jenny, in the late 60.s I was already in Viet-Nam.
My cow-boy days where in the late 50"s
I did love the tyeing up part. :D
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

RADER123 wrote:Sorry Jenny, in the late 60.s I was already in Viet-Nam.
My cow-boy days where in the late 50"s
Image No, no, no... you're assuming we were both born in the same year... when I was born you were probably trying your darndest to borrow your Dad's car (late 50's cars were gorgeous 8) ).

What I meant that when I started, I was younger than what you stated:
RADER123 wrote:At 8 or 9...Tie up the bad guy or girl playing cow-boys.
If this is a thinly disguised attempt to make me reveal my age... I'll only say that I'm somewhere between estrogen and death. Image

Jenny.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

bound_jenny wrote:
I suspect the large amount of cartoons, comics and other entertainment of the time that contained captured or kidnapped damsels that were invariably tied up
:rofl: BUGS BUNNY in drag :rofl:
http://www.geocities.ws/karenspecial/im ... ollage.jpg

:rofl: Elmer fudd and Forcedfem :rofl:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nzY5vnAy8pk/U ... snooze.png

:rofl: He makes such a lovely bride :rofl:
http://38.media.tumblr.com/c978d2b14ea0 ... r91wdr.jpg
Last edited by boundsissy on 29 Jun 2015, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.
LOVE TO ALL