Best Gag for uncontrollable drool?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Burot

Best Gag for uncontrollable drool?

Post by Burot »

Hi guys and gals. Recently stumbled onto this website and I must say, what an amazing community!

I have a question. I'm after a gag that will make me drool all over myself uncontrollably and a lot.

I have a ring gag and so far it's doing its job but not fast enough for my liking, and I have to be in a particular position for it to do its job. Works best on my hands and knees but I'm looking for something that will make me drool over myself. Plus I'm a little worried if it will have any lasting effect on my teeth.

http://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=28813 - The one I have right now.

Thanks all!
Jadit

Re: Best Gag for uncontrollable drool?

Post by Jadit »

I think it's kind that goes a little deeper in the mouth than normal ball gag. Just short enough that it doesn't make you vomit... I have one such product so far but i can't recommend it. It didn't come with good strap so was a little disappointing, mainly what works best for all gags is to work like bite-gag at first. A hard about 12cm thick rod and gag in the middle, is impossible to push out from the mouth, unlike most of the gags i've purchased. If i fasten a normal gag too tight it's getting me worried about the neck... Also the wider the strap the better. Anyways, that's only gag i tried so far that i can't control my drool, but because of discomfort of the gag as a whole i dislike using it.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

ever tried a bitgag or a medical mouthspreader with tounguedepressor ?
[
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

A wiffle ball gag?

And you could anoint it with a bit of lemon juice.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Burot

Post by Burot »

Jadit wrote:I think it's kind that goes a little deeper in the mouth than normal ball gag. Just short enough that it doesn't make you vomit... I have one such product so far but i can't recommend it. It didn't come with good strap so was a little disappointing, mainly what works best for all gags is to work like bite-gag at first. A hard about 12cm thick rod and gag in the middle, is impossible to push out from the mouth, unlike most of the gags i've purchased. If i fasten a normal gag too tight it's getting me worried about the neck... Also the wider the strap the better. Anyways, that's only gag i tried so far that i can't control my drool, but because of discomfort of the gag as a whole i dislike using it.
Thank you for the concise advice, I guess it's kind of a trade off. I'll think about it!

Perhaps something like this might work?
http://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=9629

Might be good for a little ass to mouth as well :)
ponylady wrote:ever tried a bitgag or a medical mouthspreader with tounguedepressor ?
Never tried both! (I'm a newbie :( )

I was looking at those spider gags, but because I'm new it kind of scares me!

Someone suggested I try a clothes peg on my tongue. Will this have the same effect?

I'm interested in the bit gag though, any you'd recommend?
Sir Cumference wrote:A wiffle ball gag?

And you could anoint it with a bit of lemon juice.
Thanks for the tip! I'll try it on my O-Ring tonight :)

I was considering a wiffle ball, but to my knowledge I thought the saliva just kind of collected inside the ball? Actually thinking about it that is amazing...mmm
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

That's close to the one i bought, and exactly the worst possible kind of strap. It's amazing producers haven't learned from their mistakes by now.

I mean something like this
...would be better, solid extensions to sides, with insertion like you have there instead of ball.
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

Ring gag , ro wifflegag(ball gag with holes) is probably the best one, then also put som honey or other sweet flavour on the tounge to make the mouth release more saliva! :D
Jaguca

Post by Jaguca »

I recently purchased a solid silicone ball gag like this https://top10sextoys.com/toys-for-couples/ and while I love the look and feel of it, I do wish I had gotten a breathable gag. I can't wear my gag as tight as I'd like to because I'm not comfortable enough with it yet to do so. If I had gotten a breathable gag to start with, I think I would eventually have worked up to being able to use the solid ball gag with no discomfort.

I never recommend a safe word that doesn't have an aural aspect to it. It's so easy to get caught up in a scene that I know I wouldn't be looking at someone's hands. For that reason, I'd much more highly recommend giving your submissive some car keys. They always jingle. If she wants out, she can jingle them. The sound of car keys is so out of place that it will make you stop what you're doing.

As always, keep other ball gag safety in mind. Don't gag someone with a cold or who is having issues breathing. Don't use metal (or honestly, plastic) gag since they can chip teeth. Preferably use rubber or silicone or something soft. Make sure to not keep the gag in too long since it can cause issues with the jaw - a bit of pain is normal after awhile, but when it starts getting more than "a bit", it's time to stop. For most newbies to gags, this is around 20 minutes at the most. Also, if you have a ball gag in mind and the person you're playing with is new to gags, I'd recommend you keep the "ball" under 1.5 inches in width. A lot of cheaper gags are made at 2 inches in width, but most people can't get that much in their mouth, and that'd be disappointing to your play. If you don't already have a gag, I recommend the Silicone Ball Gag or the Tantus Beginner Ball Gag here on EF
Last edited by Jaguca on 19 Oct 2018, 14:36, edited 1 time in total.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

To be honest I don't like whiffle gags AT ALL. They are being promoted here as a safer alternative but for me they are THE way to get into a giant coughing fit and potentially choke on my own vomit. The drool collects inside the ball and then when you try to breathe in through the gag the droplets go straight into your throat. The holes are not really big enough to vomit through if it's even a little bit chunky, so you still run the risk of drowning in vomit if things go wrong.

The advice stands: Don't use a gag in a solo scene. If you MUST use a gag, make sure you can wear it without problem for the duration of the scene you are planning. I've never been able to manage keeping the whiffle ball gag I have in for more than 10 to 15 minutes before I start inhaling my own drool and coughing my lungs out. Solid ball gags allow me to seal my mouth and swallow excess spit most of the time.

My second favourite ballgag right now is one similar to this one(random aliexpress link for similar item, no affiliation or relation) The largest one. The holes do allow some level of breathing through the mouth, but don't collect spit in the way the whiffle ball one does. And since the largest one is close to 5 cm diameter it's quite a mouth full even for my sizeable mouth.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TheElectricScientist

Post by TheElectricScientist »

Gregovic wrote:To be honest I don't like whiffle gags AT ALL. They are being promoted here as a safer alternative but for me they are THE way to get into a giant coughing fit and potentially choke on my own vomit. The drool collects inside the ball and then when you try to breathe in through the gag the droplets go straight into your throat. The holes are not really big enough to vomit through if it's even a little bit chunky, so you still run the risk of drowning in vomit if things go wrong.

The advice stands: Don't use a gag in a solo scene. If you MUST use a gag, make sure you can wear it without problem for the duration of the scene you are planning. I've never been able to manage keeping the whiffle ball gag I have in for more than 10 to 15 minutes before I start inhaling my own drool and coughing my lungs out. Solid ball gags allow me to seal my mouth and swallow excess spit most of the time.
I find that ball gags whether whiffle or not do not work in a solo scene when lying down. Its best to use them in upright position. When in a prone position I find myself have a difficult time swallowing.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Yeah, when lying on your back a gag definitely isn'ta solo item. Strictly speaking a gag isn't a good solo item in any scenario.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I have a ball gag with holes in it like a whiffle ball. I drool like crazy when I use it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

MirandaPolly wrote:I have a stuffed ball of roses with a rose on it. When using it, I drool crazily.

One more thing, I can no longer look directly at the roses. Hahahahahahahahahaha...

[img src=https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0512/ ... 7_540x.jpg][/img]
Welcome MirandaPolly. A beautiful rose on a beautiful flower. :love:
In any case, the rose is moist enough. :facepalm:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

And put honey where the tongue comes. :twisted: