selfbondage when parents are home?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

selfbondage when parents are home?

Post by TNTBound »

This might seem crazy, but does anyone else do selfbondage when their parents are home? Its not too often that both of my parents are away, so am just really quiet in my room with the door locked when tying myself up. I don't use a gag incase they need to ask me something. Lol, even I'm starting to think I'm crazy now. I often use icecubes in a sock with a rope attached to my handcuffs leading to the key at the other end of the rope, tied to the sock in a bottle. The bottle is then secured to a solid point while my hands are in handcuffs that are tied to the headboard of my bed, while my legs are tied together and to the oposite corner of the bed, so I'm not going anywhere until the ice timer releases me. It has never failed me, and I always have the never-ever live it down embarasment of asking my parents to help me if required. Anyone else in a similar situation as me? I'm 23 btw, so my own house may be only a coupke years away.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Tenderfoot88

Re: selfbondage when parents are home?

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

I'm in similar circumstances, and yes, I've done it with my parents around, though it tends to be at night when everyone should be sleeping. It helps that my parents don't mind leaving me alone for the most part.

A lot of the introductions in that board say people have been playing around with self bondage more or less since puberty, so I'd assume they all did it in the house with their parents around a few times. Of course "many teenagers have done it" is often a good reason to not do whatever it is, rather than the alternative.
natq

Post by natq »

Yes, being of similar age and in a similar situation I have done that.
I try to avoid doing self bondage with others around and thus I tie my self up quite rarely. :?
But I do like the safety of it. It is very unlikely that I'd manage to kill myself thanks to having a safety person around, even if they don't know it.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I don't usually tie myself up unless its late at night so that they wont need me for anything and people rarely call for me that late. I do like knowing that I have an emergency release available if its truly needed, but i don't think i could ever stand the embarrassment of it. right now, im at the point where i want to increase my selection of naughty toys to play with, so tonight i went out and got a vibrating ring and a breathable ball gag to make it a little more interesting. the ball gag is a little small, but i think it will make it more bearable for the 2-3 hours until the ice lock melts. about the vibrating ring, i don't think i should use it while in bondage for more than 20 minutes for fear of causing damage, but it should make a quick bondage session more fun. should be a fun night. :gag:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

last night i had some fun with my new ball gag. i tied my legs together at the ankles and below the knees, then tied my ankles to one corner of the bed. Then i put on my improvised blindfold(black cloth with a belt) along with my ball gag. :gag: It could have been a little bigger, but it was still quite effective. Next come the heavy latex gloves followed by the handcuffs that are tied to the opposite corner of the bed. I double locked the cuffs with the spare key and then tossed it to the ground out of my reach.

My main/only release was my tried and trusted ice in a sock in a bottle release method that the main key is tied to. Only when the ice has melted can i pull the key to my hands and release myself, and for the special occasion of having my first ball gag, I decided to add a little more ice than usual. :twisted: i usually use 4-5 pieces which last about an hour and forty five minutes, but this time i decided to use 8 pieces. this amount of ice lasted for about two and a half hours, which is the longest i have ever been tied up for with no means of escape. this was also the first time i was able to achieve "release" twice while i was bound, with only the stimulation of knowing that there is no way out until the ice melts. it was a fun night. :twisted:
housefan111

Post by housefan111 »

I still live at home, and not only have I been caught, I had to be rescued because I got stuck! Here's how it happened.

I was starting to get into self-bondage before I started reading online about timed releases and such, mostly playing around with cable zip ties and rope, and wiggling/cutting my way out when I was finished. So one Saturday morning, in the heat of the moment, I zip-tied my wrists to the bed posts. I didn't have any sort of release (stupid I know! I wouldn't have done that if nobody was around, trust me). I was hoping I would be able to wiggle my way out or find some other way without calling for help.

So anyway, it didn't take me long to have an orgasm. I sat there for about ten minutes just enjoying it before I'd had enough and started trying to get free. I couldn't slip my wrists out, and I couldn't slip the zip ties over the head of the bedposts. Over the next hour and a half or so, I tried a variety of escape strategies. I tried just a brute-force pull against the ties hoping they would break, but of course they were thick heavy-duty ones that I had previously used on a project for my car, so that didn't work. I tried prying open the ratchets on the ties (there were four of them), even going as far as trying to feed the end of the zip ties into the ratchets to pry them open. All the while I was trying VERY hard not to make the zip ties any tighter (now I understand that handcuffs have double-locks for that reason!)

Over the hour and a half or so that I was there, I slowly and surely realized that I was well and truly stuck, and that I would have to call for help. I tried to make some last-ditch escape attempts to avoid this, but to no avail. I decided to call for my step-mom, because she's not my mom. She never has been my mom. She's never laid down rules like she's my mother, I always call her by her first name, and she is at most a friend to me. If I couldn't avoid calling for help, I could at least leave my blood-family out of it as a form of damage control.

It took me about fifteen minutes to work up the courage to call her name out loud (I'll change her name to Jess for sake of privacy on this thread). Knowing what had to be done, I finally started calling her name. "JESS! JESS!" It took me a couple times to get her attention. "What? What is it?" she asked. "Can you come in for a minute?" I said. "Why? What's going on?" she replied. "Just come in for a minute, please." So she opened the door and walked in, and saw my predicament.

She took it pretty well. She didn't look that surprised (if she looked surprised at all), and I think she understood exactly what had happened, because she didn't ask me any questions. I instructed her to fetch a pair of scissors from my bookshelf. "Do you want me to cut it?" she asked. "Yes," I said. She cut my first arm free, and I took the scissors and cut the other arm free.

Then, of course, the obvious, inevitable embarrassment set in. I sat there on my bed, in my pajamas, babbling about how I was sorry and I didn't want anyone to know, blah blah blah. She told me that nobody was going to find out, this would stay between us, and she didn't want me beating myself up over it all day long. As she was leaving my room, she said that she was glad that she was home and that I wasn't alone with nobody to help me.

Things were slightly awkward between us for maybe the next day or so. I felt most embarrassed for about a week, but I kept telling myself that it could have been a lot worse, and that it actually went pretty well, and that I was really lucky in that instance. Neither Jess nor I ever spoke of the incident again, and our relationship is the same as it was before.

Overall, I think this incident was actually a good thing for me. While it was really humiliating at the time, it's helped reassure me a little bit and give me a little more confidence. (Joining the BoundAnna forum has helped with that too. Thanks guys!) Now, obviously everyone's situation is different, and mine was definitely a best-case scenario of getting caught in the act, and I was lucky that nobody in my REAL family found out. But for those of you who are worried about what would happen if your parents ever found out about your activities, just remember this story. It may not go over quite as badly as you expect.
"Bondage is all about changing the balance of power. That's what makes it fun."
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

once when I was younger, maybe 15 or so, I had my legs tied together watching a movie in my room. my dad knocked on the door wanting to come in and get the laundry(before my door had a lock on it), so I pulled up the blankets and he came in and got the clothes without even knowing. :shock: he has found a couple ropes in my room before, so he might have some idea, but has never questioned me about it since he found them. im not quite sure how they would react if they found me all trussed up in my room, but I know life would go on. im glad to know that there are others out there that are like me. this is the first time that I have been able to express my feelings about it to anyone, even if its so informal as on this forum. im glad to be a part of the community here. :hi:
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi Housefan,

thanks for sharing your experience!
housefan111 wrote:She took it pretty well. She didn't look that surprised (if she looked surprised at all), and I think she understood exactly what had happened, because she didn't ask me any questions.
(...)
She told me that nobody was going to find out, this would stay between us, and she didn't want me beating myself up over it all day long. As she was leaving my room, she said that she was glad that she was home and that I wasn't alone with nobody to help me.
Yeah. We old folk ain't stupid and we love you kids, even if you're doing weird things :mrgreen:
I know that awkward feeling, talking BDSM-related stuff with your kid, it's full of traps and tar-pits and there's not even the shadow of a straight 'do not cross'-line :wink:

Of course, when I was younger (about the time when that bloke stole the fire from them Gods) I tied myself up at home. Never got caught in my youth, but I didn't count the times my wife had to rescue me from being stupid. :oops: Nowadays I put a red cord at the doorhandle, so my folk knows that I don't want to be disturbed. But I don't lock the door, because sometimes you just need a two-legged backup.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
RADER

Post by RADER »

This thread reminds me of way back when I was a teenager staying at my Grand folks house
by a lake in the summer. The "Kids" bed room had bunk beds, so with the 4 posts, I
would tie myself spread eagle to the 4 corners. It was fun sleeping like that.
Once my Grandmother came in to get something out of the dresser in the corner of
the room; Here I was tied to the 4 corners, with little wiggle room. She walked in, went to the dresser, walked rite pass me, without saying a word. I do not think she even noticed how I was
restrained to the bed.
Rader
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

It's times like these I really have to hand it to the parents.

Many people out there fear that they'll "never live the same again" if they're caught my their parents, but what they should understand is that a) we're still young b) they may consider it a phase, or us discovering our interests c) I'm faaaairly certain they'd have had similar run ins when they were much younger, not necessarily bondage related - whether being walked in on during self-bondage is as embarrassing as being walked in on during sex, idk annnnd d) you're their child at the end of the day, no matter how old you are, any parent with sense will love you for who you are.

I've had my share of embarrassment, not relevant to bondage - so this may be slightly off topic. But through those moments, I realised my mum was the most legit, welcoming and caring person I knew - "you could take drugs, mix with the wrong crowd, or be a convict for all I care, but you'll still be my son" - You kinda get the gist of it.

Anyway, been loving all these stories, thanks for sharing them!
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

How about the parents who love to play. And the risks we take by our children, say coming home from school early or from a friends house sooner than expected. Imagine,tied to the bed dressed in your frills, ether in a session of SB or with the wife/mistress dressed in her outfit. There is just not enough time to get out of that situation. Children really put a damper on fun time for the parents. :evil:
LOVE TO ALL
gimslyp

Post by gimslyp »

I got caught by my mum in the 1980's when I was dressed in a black satin camiknicker, white waist cincher with suspenders, and white fishnet stockings - it was an outfit my sister had bought to wear to the "Rocky Horror Show". I wasn't in bondage at the time but she accidentally cornered me in the kitchen by surprise. I was totally humiliated - she thought I was gay and she wanted to make me see a psychiatrist. I thought I was the only person in the world doing stuff like that! Years later, my wife also cornered me a few times (not accidentally) which was fun at first but eventually she went off and found herself someone "normal".
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

gimslyp wrote: but eventually she went off and found herself someone "normal".
Who is to say who is 'normal', It could very well be we are the normal, and the rest of the world is fucked up. I know, I am very happy with my kinks, and feel very normal with it.
LOVE TO ALL
Louetta

Post by Louetta »

Years ago when I first started I used to tie myself up in bed under the covers. Once my father caught me but he said nothing. Maybe he was glad at that stage I wasn't doing it with a boy.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I'm in a similar situation but instead of parents, I have to deal with a nosy grandma that doesn't comprehend the idea of privacy. So the way I tie myself almost always depends on what she's doing. If she's walking around the apartament near my room I tie myself so that I could quikly free myself or at least block the door. If she's watching TV or having a nap I try something a bit more complex. There's also a possibility that she may call me, either to help her with something.