wanting somthing new

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
rattus88

wanting somthing new

Post by rattus88 »

hi everyone
I've tryed all the standard selfbondage postions like hogtie, chair tie, strapedo and spread eagle (let me know if you want to know how i do any of these), but i am wanting to try somthing different but cannot think of anything. does anyone have any sugestions??
i mainly use rope and i like it to be as tight as posible.
any sugestions would be great
thanks
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Here's one that I tried a long time ago. It will leave you virtually immobil. It can be done with ropes, chains, or cuffs and locks, but rope is probably the tightest. You will also need some type of pole, which can be fixed, like a support in the basement, or loose if you want to be bound horizontally. A tree works too, if you want to be outdoors for this. If you use a loose pole, it should be at least 2 feet longer than you are when fully stretched out with your hands as high over your head as you can reach.
Assuming you are using a loose pole, start by tying your ankles together and to the pole about a foot from one end of the pole. This makes it impossible to stand, even if you could get up. Work your way up the pole, tying knees, thighs, waist, chest, head, (around the forehead, and/or tie or strap a gag and/or blinfold around the pole) and finally your hands as far above your head as you can. If done properly, this will leave you bound tightly to the pole, unable to bend in any direction. You might be able to roll if you are really lucky, but even that is going to be very difficult. Needless to say, make sure your release method is reachable and usuable when it's time to get out. If you use rope, you'll probably have to cut your way out. It might be best to use some type of cuffs and lock for your hands. You might try to tie your elbows to the pole as well, but this will require some planning to accomplish.
The pole can be any kind and size, as long as it's rigid enough.
If you try this, let us know how it goes.
rattus88

Post by rattus88 »

kewl thanks, sounds good
just wondering how you get you elbows tied to the pole.
ill give it a go when i have a chance, ill let u know.
thanks again

any other sugestions are welcome
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Wow that sounds really good.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Tying the elbows is always a difficult thing. Best I can offer is to try a prearranged "loop and cinch noose" that can be drawn up after the arms are inserted. I don't think I ever tied my elbows in this scenario. Probably be almost as effective if the elbows are just tied together, which can be done while your arms are still free, then just raise them above your head and tie or lock the wrists to the pole.

I think I first saw this in a "Judith Wilson in Bondage" photobook from the early 80's. It's really just a variation on the "cowgirl tied to the tree (or stake) by the indians" idea.

The loose pole version can be done standing if desired, you just have to tie closer to the end of the pole so your feet can touch the ground. Once you are tied, the only movement you are likely to achieve is to fall over, which can be dangerous and painful, as you cannot bend or do anything to lessen the impact. It might be interesting to attach the top of the pole to an overhead beam or ring in the ceiling, but with some slack in the rope so that if you fall, you end up hanging at some weird angle. Make sure if you try this that you have a safety line to your release so you can pull it to your hands. Imagine swinging from a pole with your feet touching the floor, but no way to control how you are hanging.

Another thing to add variety to this is the type of pole you use. I originally used a relatively small diameter round pole, but if you used a 2x4 it would not only add weight, but be more uncomfortable to lie on. Increasing the size to a 4x4 or 6x6 would result in lying only on the pole, raised off the floor, which will most likely be somewhat uncomfortable.

OK, I need to stop thinking about this. There are way too many variations. :roll:
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Sorry I know I shouldnt nitpick - But I found this amusing:

Probably be almost as effective if the elbows are just tied together, which can be done while your arms are still free.

I know you meant with a loop and cinch but it had me chuckling for a bit picturing someone trying in vain to tie their own elbows together.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

:shock: I didn't like that sentence when I wrote it, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it at the time.
At least you knew what I meant! :lol:

And you're right, the image of someone trying to tie their own elbows together is hilarious. It looks silly enough in real life if you are using a loop and cinch. The contortions it takes to get the loop just right are ridiculous sometimes. Without the loop, it would be twice as crazy.
rattus88

Post by rattus88 »

thanks cdinbonds
i tryed it last week and it was great, didnt manage to get my elbows tied but as u said i could not move or even wiggle a muscle except for my wrists!! (which needed to be loser so i could unlock my cuffs ). i made it even more interesting by attaching my forhead to to pole with a belt that also acted as a blindfold so i couldnt tell how long it would take for the melting ice to drop the key.

thanks again for the sugestion
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

rattus88

Tell us, how difficult was it to get out once the ice had melted - I imagine it would have been a challenge with your head strapped to the pole. Did you have to crawl or wriggle any distance to get the key?
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

rattus88-
Glad you liked it!! :D It's probably one of the most secure ties I've ever experienced.
c_sb-
I doubt that Rattus88 was able to move far, if at all. This tie really keeps you n your place.
mat_slave

Post by mat_slave »

Hi everyone. Found the website, very interesting and would love to give it a go. I have tied myself up a few times before, hands behind my back stuff mainly, and would love someone to help me take it further. I enjoy humiliation, and would like something that would last between an hour and 2 hours.

Below is a list of everything I have:

lots of clothes pegs
2 x Rampant Rabbits (the original and the platinum version)
a small vibrator
An inflatable vibrator
tape
3 x handcuffs
nipple clamps
a whip
2 x blindfolds
various shoe laces
womens clothing and lingerie (lots, as i live with my partner)
womens high heels, boots (thigh and knee high)

Thanks everyone, I look forward to your replies!

Mat
TieMeTighter

Post by TieMeTighter »

I like the pole idea, hadn't thought of using it quite like that.

I've a long length of wood, think it was once the side of an ikea bed, so it's longer than you are tall, about 3" wide, and nicely stained, smoothly finished and rounded off. Perfect.

I've drilled holes strategically along it's length (using a hole cutter) so the holes are wide enough to thread ropes through or attach large padlocks to.

Also have another shorter piece of the same that can be used to form a cross if required.

Stores away innocently in the shed as random pieces of scrap wood unless you have the imagination to picture it used otherwise in more devious ways.

I may submit some photo's next time it comes out to play, though this is rare as it takes a lot of time to set up for a pretty extensive scene, and is often more trouble than I can usually be bothered with to put it all away again.

Oh if only for a dungeon to leave all my interesting toys permanently set up. Too many vanilla's come to the house tho.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

TieMeTighter wrote:Oh if only for a dungeon to leave all my interesting toys permanently set up. Too many vanilla's come to the house tho.
Oh I know the feeling, and I live with parents, which is all the worse...
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

I completely empathize with you curious_sb & TieMeTighter, as my room mate is a "Born Again" Evangelical Christian type. I'm a wicked sinful person. But he is so obnoxious that he can't even find one of his own kind to put up with his holier than thou shit. Ours is a mutual financial dependency. I don't bother him by inflicting my lifestyle upon him and he does like wise.
However TieMeTighter, I have fixed up very innocent looking "Attachment Points" for bondage purposes, hidden in plain sight in places I have lived before. Of course it is easy for me to rig up stuff being a carpenter by trade. When I get a chance to eyeball your bondage board and the place you'd most like to regularly use it, maybe I can come up with some suggestions on how to make it more readily accessible and/or ways to hide/store it more easily. :wink:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
TieMeTighter

Post by TieMeTighter »

Oh I have the attachment points, rings in the wall (several for my surround sound speakers) and a strong rawlbolt ring into the ceiling (for my occasional use of a novelty hammock / chair swing), or other uses (I feel some more pics coming on, I'll ask Anna to post them). I also have a leather bondage swing that only one ex gf has had the pleasure of playing with.

As for the pole, I'll post a pic soon, but really there's no way of incorporating it permanently into the surrounding decor, though stored in the shed it becomes just another surplus length of scrap wood.

But floor attachment points are a problem though, I want them but have fitted wall to wall carpet.

I think a large old wooden table top with rings attached, that can be got out when required is the answer.

Image Image