Long term ankle shackles

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
ShackledBareFeet

Re: Long term ankle shackles

Post by ShackledBareFeet »

Shackled Bare Feet here. It's hard to believe it's been 2 years since I posted.

Taking some time to write a post. Not needing sel-isolation or quarantine, but working here as a barefoot slave in California could result in that. Fortunately, my work doesn't bring me in contact with people much and my clients are all very wealthy and so they can still ride out any financial problems.
work copy.jpg
Just a recap for anyone not following this thread:
Halloween 2012 - Got my ankle cuffs that are in the picture locked on. Keys had been filed down and epoxy in the lock mechanism. Wrong filed down keys then broken off in the key holes. My friend Lisa was responsible and there were 4 more of her friends that received the same treatment. Ankle cuffs are now permanent. Can be connected with a removable connecting chain to make them into shackles.

2013 - Two dungeon adventures with Lisa where we were chained in a dungeon environment for several days. Sometimes chains riveted on. Foot tickle torture. Was horrible and exciting.

2013 - Lisa started hosting toe ring and purse parties. Friends came to buy our toe rings and her friend's purses, drink wine and talk girl talk. I was conscripted to be the foot slave. Chain locked between my ankle cuffs as I fitted the girls with toe rings, did foot massages and painted toe nail art on their toes. Parties continued once a month.

2014 - One of the party goers hired me for private foot sessions weekly. This led to being hired as "slave labor" doing landscaping with the connecting chain locked between my ankle cuffs. Lisa jumped on this opportunity and turned it into a clandestine business. Using her clients and word of mouth she created "Sunshine Slave Labor". Myself and our friend Ashley became the first of several barefoot "slaves". The pay is about four times the going rate for landscape and housekeeping work. And Lisa gets her cut, sometimes doing some of the work on larger jobs herself. We have uniforms and she bought a white van to transport the "slave labor" around. We wear light blue cropped pants which go just past the knees and a grey and light blue striped shirt. Appropriate convict / slave look.

2016 - By now I paid off all my student loans and worked through a lot of the debt I had stupidly accrued in my younger days. I was working a full schedule five days a week. Shift were generally booked for four hours at a time to allow for transport to the next job, but larger projects could schedule the whole day. By this time some days would have as many as 3 shifts. I was often only unbolting one side of the chain to change clothes and shower and sleeping with the ankle cuffs chained together. I was pretty much barefoot at all times now and Lisa had absconded with all my sandals by that summer. We had gone barefoot for long stretches while in college so this was not really anything new.

2017 - By the end of 2017 the client list was so full that I was working weekends. Spring and fall seasons were especially busy and only 8 hours was an "easy day". We started reducing the shifts to 3 hours so there could be some rest time during the day since it was a 7 day marathon at times. I was pretty much chained every day for several months at a time. We took a break to go to Sea World that summer and a few other places. My debt was all paid now and my bank account was growing. I didn't have time to spend money on much. I had now had the cuffs permanently locked on for 5 years at this point. I pretty much knew that they were not coming off now. I had been working as slave labor for over 3 years now and it almost felt weird to not have the connecting chain linking my ankle cuffs.

2018 - Pretty much a continuation of previous year. I had been barefoot continuously since around May of 2016. In February of that year before the Spring rush, Lisa scheduled another dungeon "adventure" for us and our friend Ashley. It was short, but part of Lisa's plan was that she had the "Guards" rivet a chain to my left cuff, so it wouldn't come off. A bolt linked the chain to the right cuff. So I could still change clothes and shower, but I would be shackled all other times, as it is not comfortable to drag a chain around attached to one ankle. Of course I had not agreed to it in advance, but that didn't stop Lisa from putting the ankle cuffs on us in the first place. She just smiled sweetly when I complained and told me that I liked having my feet chained. I admit, I do. I would be chained like this the remainder of the year and into the Fall of 2019. Ashley got the same treatment.

2019 - It was so common to go everywhere in ankle shackles now. I had worn the cuffs for going on 7 years so they felt normal and the chain was just the right length to walk comfortably enough. They were plenty restrictive, but I felt I could wear the shackles almost indefinitely by now. It got to the point we would go to outdoor restaurants in shackles and some at the grocery store and local Target got used to seeing us walk around in chains. In the Fall of 2019, Lisa said I would get to have a break and she had a new "adventure" for me.
ShackledBareFeet

Post by ShackledBareFeet »

The 2019 Dungeon Adventure continued:

This would be its own story and maybe I can get into even more details later. I made a journal so it would stay fresh, when I could. This would be in a sense similar to those charity events where you are "locked up" and have to call people for donations to go free. But in reverse. I was locked in a dungeon cell. The chain on the right cuff was riveted as well. There were cameras in the cell and the feed would be transmitted to the web. Clients paid for access and could also pay even more to be "jurors" or "wardens". There was a timer above the cel door, which started at 48 hours and started counting down when they locked the door. Prisoners would be paid $250 for the first 48 hours and $200 a day after that. You were given a safe word to break the prison sentence, but then you got no money. Jurors then could pay to lengthen your time! I don't know all the details but I can tell you what happened in the first few minutes.

You go in and are told to stand on a blue square at the end of the cell. The unlock the leather belt with wrist cuffs then lock the cell door. The cell is not large at all. I noticed lots of rings in the floors walls and ceilings and the cot had a steel frame with rings attached at places strategically. I went and sat on the cot, the chain between my ankle cuffs clanging on the floor. The timer started counting down, showing hours, minutes, and seconds, which was a little comforting, since the seconds moved quickly. The hours read 47. I walked back over to the blue square and counted off the paces to the door and back. 4 steps each way. I looked up at the timer again and just about freaked! It now read 54! I watched for a few minutes, almost dumbfounded. 56. 62. 64!

I went and sat on the cot again, staring at my shackled feet and wondering what I had agreed to. Lisa as usual never told me all the details. After a short while, one of the "guards" came in. She was attractive and was actually a prisoner-guard as she wore a blue uniform like mine and was barefoot with ankle cuffs similar to mine. She had told me during processing that a "warden" had paid a lot of money for the prisoner-guards to also be dressed like this. And it fit the scene they were looking for. Another guard waited outside. She dropped a duffe back which clanged loudly and heavily to the stone floor. I stepped onto the blue square and she locked the leather waist belt and then cuffed my hands behind my back. I was then led back to the cot.

She helped me lay face down and pulled out a pair of ankle restraints. She made a point of showing each item to me before utilizing them. I was told the jury had decided that I was a "high-risk" prisoner and would have to undergo "full lockdown". The ankle restraints were attached so the ankles had no movement between them. They fitted around my ankles below the cuffs I always wore and she closed them with a screw using a portable drill. Nest she showed me two oval rings that had a bolt at the other end. One ring was bolted around each ankle and then the chains pulled up and attached to the waist belt. I was now in a loose hogtie. But they were not done. She pulled out a set of toe cuffs. Clicked these onto my big toes. Then one more restraint and they were finally finished. The showed my what looked like a pair of ankle shackles but with much smaller rings. They closed with an allen bolt. (you can actually see a pair of these as the linking chain in the pic in my other post). She closed the rings around my big toes and bolted them tight. The connecting chain was then attached to an overhead ring with a padlock. I now couldn't move at all.

I glanced over my shoulder as I wriggled on the cot. The hours now read 83. I closed my eyes and waited.
zixje

Post by zixje »

It might sound strange, but: can I join in for a time ?
I love to read this and it makes me wanting this myself ! :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

zixje wrote:can I join in for a time ?
Join in for a LONG time. :)
zixje

Post by zixje »

Lovely idea, but not doable for me.
Hoewever, a long weekend in shackles would be awesome!
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

It's amazing you've worn those shackles for so long. They look like they fit you so perfectly. Maybe that's why you're not bothered by them. It makes me want a pair of them with the locks fixed the same way with an inner circompfrence 9 1/2 inches and shipped unlocked so all I have to do is just snapp them on Knowing there's no chance of getting them off. I'm willing to risk it just for the thrill. Where would I get a pair and how much would they cost?
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:It's amazing you've worn those shackles for so long. They look like they fit you so perfectly. Maybe that's why you're not bothered by them. It makes me want a pair of them with the locks fixed the same way with an inner circompfrence 9 1/2 inches and shipped unlocked so all I have to do is just snapp them on Knowing there's no chance of getting them off. I'm willing to risk it just for the thrill. Where would I get a pair and how much would they cost?
https://www.axsmar.eu/Stainless-Steel/H ... X::23.html
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I love this thread. If I want to play, I understand that I need the ankle shackles, but do they always have to be linked by a chain?
I love the idea of cold riveting a shackle in place, meaning that it will take some work to loosen it, but at the same time, love the shiny look of stainless steel. See pics on page 2 : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6303&start=15#p46703
How about "permanently" attaching a pair, that you would have to grind off? Either a lot of work, sawing, filing, or showering sparks, there would be some pain involved when it comes time. Be smart and wear safety glasses, that is not the pain I meant.
"The chain in those handcuffs is high tensile steel. It'll take you 10 minutes to hack through with this."
or
If you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes". Go.
9b5b0f7406ea6f8d55ba922c5d206dfd.png
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
wayneheidlebaugh

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Kimono, Crocs, and shackles. Is there a better outfit with which to just chill?
Now with the covit 19 pandemic being every where, self isolation is highly recomended. What better way but to chill this way? Now if someone were to lock
a skirt on me then lock the shackles and take the keys away then I would have to stay self isolated. I can't have anyone see me like this. I would have to hire
someone to run arrands for me.
zixje

Post by zixje »

We can do a party.
On the invitation: ‘only with chained ankles.’
:D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

zixje wrote:We can do a party.
When and where? :lol: Hopefully not too far in the future. :rofl:
zixje

Post by zixje »

I do not have ideas about when and where, but it’s a lovely idea 8)
I am in for it!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Chains required? No problem, but I am generally out, for long term at least.
I do find wearing shackles without chains to be somewhat confining, and still pretty kinky. Something about wearing articles that do not serve a protective, functional, or decorative purpose , that can be used as a restriction sometimes satisfies a craving without imposing rules about chains.
Have fun, gang.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
wayneheidlebaugh

kinbaku wrote:
I'm guessing The chains are to be locked and no keys? Bring it on.
wayneheidlebaugh

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
I'm guessing The chains are to be locked and no keys? Bring it on.
I hope it's in Longview, WA. That's where I live now. I moved there last year.
What if a party guest shows up without shackles on the ankles?
Would you chain that person's ankle to a pole? I would find that exiting.