Long term ankle shackles

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
wayneheidlebaugh

Re: Long term ankle shackles

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

RADER123 wrote:To Bad, I live in Illinois, about 60 miles north of Chicago; Close to the Wisconsin Line.
Rader :hi:
Hi Radar; Just thought you like to know. I moved to Longview Washington last year.
With the pandemic that started soon after, I was bussy geting things organized.
That's ehy it took so long getting back to you. I think the worst part is over and
and with more people getting vaccinated every day, things are looking up.
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

ShackledBareFeet wrote:The 2019 Dungeon Adventure continued:

This would be its own story and maybe I can get into even more details later. I made a journal so it would stay fresh, when I could. This would be in a sense similar to those charity events where you are "locked up" and have to call people for donations to go free. But in reverse. I was locked in a dungeon cell. The chain on the right cuff was riveted as well. There were cameras in the cell and the feed would be transmitted to the web. Clients paid for access and could also pay even more to be "jurors" or "wardens". There was a timer above the cel door, which started at 48 hours and started counting down when they locked the door. Prisoners would be paid $250 for the first 48 hours and $200 a day after that. You were given a safe word to break the prison sentence, but then you got no money. Jurors then could pay to lengthen your time! I don't know all the details but I can tell you what happened in the first few minutes.

You go in and are told to stand on a blue square at the end of the cell. The unlock the leather belt with wrist cuffs then lock the cell door. The cell is not large at all. I noticed lots of rings in the floors walls and ceilings and the cot had a steel frame with rings attached at places strategically. I went and sat on the cot, the chain between my ankle cuffs clanging on the floor. The timer started counting down, showing hours, minutes, and seconds, which was a little comforting, since the seconds moved quickly. The hours read 47. I walked back over to the blue square and counted off the paces to the door and back. 4 steps each way. I looked up at the timer again and just about freaked! It now read 54! I watched for a few minutes, almost dumbfounded. 56. 62. 64!
I went and sat on the cot again, staring at my shackled feet and wondering what I had agreed to. Lisa as usual never told me all the details. After a short while, one of the guards" came in. She was attractive and was actually a prisoner-guard as she wore a blue uniform like mine and was barefoot with ankle cuffs similar to mine. She had told me during processing that a "warden" had paid a lot of money for the prisoner-guards to also be dressed like this. And it fit the scene they were looking for. Another guard waited outside. She dropped a duffe back which clanged loudly and heavily to the stone floor. I stepped onto the blue square and she locked the leather waist belt and then cuffed my hands behind my back. I was then led back to the cot.

She helped me lay face down and pulled out a pair of ankle restraints. She made a point of showing each item to me before utilizing them. I was told the jury had decided that I was a "high-risk" prisoner and would have to undergo "full lockdown". The ankle restraints were attached so the ankles had no movement between them. They fitted around my ankles below the cuffs I always wore and she closed them with a screw using a portable drill. Nest she showed me two oval rings that had a bolt at the other end. One ring was bolted around each ankle and then the chains pulled up and attached to the waist belt. I was now in a loose hogtie. But they were not done. She pulled out a set of toe cuffs. Clicked these onto my big toes. Then one more restraint and they were finally finished. The showed my what looked like a pair of ankle shackles but with much smaller rings. They closed with an allen bolt. (you can actually see a pair of these as the linking chain in the pic in my other post). She closed the rings around my big toes and bolted them tight. The connecting chain was then attached to an overhead ring with a padlock. I now couldn't move at all.

I glanced over my shoulder as I wriggled on the cot. The hours now read 83. I closed my eyes and waited.
Last edited by wayneheidlebaugh on 28 Mar 2021, 08:47, edited 1 time in total.
zixje

Post by zixje »

zixje wrote:I do not have ideas about when and where, but it’s a lovely idea 8)
I am in for it!
So.
After a long time: who will shackle me ? :lol:
zixje

Post by zixje »

kinbaku wrote:
zixje wrote:We can do a party.
On the invitation: ‘only with chained ankles.’
:D
When and where? :lol: Hopefully not too far in the future. :rofl:
Why don't we start ? I heard Belgium and NL aren't far from each other ;)
Who joins ? :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Haven't we been waiting for this party to start?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Haven't we been waiting for this party to start?
With the Corona we are not even allowed to cross the border that close. In the USA they are more advanced with the vaccinations, so you can probably come to the Netherlands. Then you can already start. :mrgreen: :rofl:
zixje

Post by zixje »

Let's do it !
At least us two ;)
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Haven't we been waiting for this party to start?
With the Corona we are not even allowed to cross the border that close. In the USA they are more advanced with the vaccinations, so you can probably come to the Netherlands. Then you can already start. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Not my idea of a good lockdown.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

zixje wrote:Let's do it !
At least us two ;)
OK, somebody hitch Zix up with shackles before he goes and commits a crime to be cuffed by cop.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
At least us two ;)
OK, somebody hitch Zix up with shackles before he goes and commits a crime to be cuffed by cop.
Do not worry: all the police and army from Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany are in the woods near me, chasing some kind of Rambo soldier.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
At least us two ;)
Do not worry: all the police and army from Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany are in the woods near me, chasing some kind of Rambo soldier.
I wonder who that could be.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:Do not worry: all the police and army from Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany are in the woods near me, chasing some kind of Rambo soldier.
I wonder who that could be.
It is someone from the military who has also fought in all kinds of wars and has been a sniper and a survival expert. Because he taught weapons, he had managed to leave the army barracks with heavy weapons. He is hiding in the forest at the moment where I usually go for a walk. It covers an area of 18.5 square kilometers. About 400 men are looking for him day and night at the risk of losing their lives.