3D printed bondage toys

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SissyTina

Re: 3D printed bondage toys

Post by SissyTina »

Could you perhaps share the CAD File, or the STL file
Oh yeah of course. Once I'm done. I'm using SolidWorks, though, which is very expensive if you need to get a license yourself. Should be able to export it to some format that people can just submit for printing, though.

I'm not very good at CADing. Took a few hours of tutorials at school, that's about it.

And it looks like I may not be able to work on this for a week :( traveling somewhere.

Tina.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

SissyTina wrote:And it looks like I may not be able to work on this for a week :( traveling somewhere.
Don't sweat it. Take your time. No need to take pressure from a mob of drooling perverts... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:Take your time. No need to take pressure from a mob of drooling perverts... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
what ? i showed the design to 2 friends, and they are drooling already. they are standing with their infrared thermometers in front of their printer, ready to start.
[
diyguy

Post by diyguy »

SissyTina wrote: Oh yeah of course. Once I'm done. I'm using SolidWorks, though, which is very expensive if you need to get a license yourself. Should be able to export it to some format that people can just submit for printing, though.
I'm not very good at CADing. Took a few hours of tutorials at school, that's about it.
And it looks like I may not be able to work on this for a week :( traveling somewhere.
Tina.
I'm an engineer myself and actually use the same software (SolidWorks) for CAD designs, so this should be no problem ;)

And indeed, don't stress it, I might try and design something myself. Still liking your design ofc!
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D
SissyTina

Post by SissyTina »

Sorry I had no time to work on this at all till now. Was flying all over the world (literally).

Made some minor modifications. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to make the TD curve with the ball with my limited CAD skills :(.

I think I'll try to get it printed, though, just to see what it's like, and feel it a bit.

Solidworks file also attached (rename the txt to .sldprt).

Tina.
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

gag.png
SissyTina

Post by SissyTina »

And the ice lock (this one is a lot easier).

Rename .txt to .zip (solidworks files).

Submitting them both. Will see what happens!

Tina.
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ice_lock.png
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

Just as a hint: If you are using a lock made of plastic, it will melt very much faster, because it has a lower heat capacitance than metal.
But nice idea.
SissyTina

Post by SissyTina »

Not so sure about that. Plastic is a much better insulator than metal. Plastic should also have higher heat capacity, but that doesn't matter much anyways, since most of the energy (or lack of energy) will be stored in the frozen water, not the lock.

Tina.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Am i the only one here fantasizing about a whole set of self-bondage designs? :lol: Think of it as a self-bondage starter kit: just click download, load up your 3D printer with whatever it uses (it's imps and magic powder, right?) and voila! - you've got cuffs, ice release gizmos and even padlocks. The kinksters in the future will have it so good... 8)
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

Now I only wish I had a 3D printer.. I know where to locate one (my college building has a full innovations lab), but I can't exactly go ahead and say "print me some little toys".. :\ sucks don't it?
diyguy

Post by diyguy »

The gag is probably to hard to print for my (simple) type of 3d printer, I'm going to try the ice lock for sure! Will report back with pictures if it seems possible ;)

Edit: what is the extra ring part for? top left in the icelock picture?
SissyTina

Post by SissyTina »

The gag is probably to hard to print for my (simple) type of 3d printer, I'm going to try the ice lock for sure! Will report back with pictures if it seems possible

Edit: what is the extra ring part for? top left in the icelock picture?
That would be awesome!! I'm sure something will turn out to be horribly wrong... but won't find out until someone makes it :D.

The extra ring part is just a little stand, to hold the thing upright in the freezer.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Gabriel wrote:Am i the only one here fantasizing about a whole set of self-bondage designs?
No, you are not alone, so am I. And I would be happy to add any design to the main site if I receive the permission to do so. It could be the start of another great resource for the DIY selfbondage kinksters.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
diyguy

Post by diyguy »

Hi, downloaded your ice-lock. I have modified the design to be more 3D printer friendly.

I redesigned the lock to be triangular. Also, because of the way my printer works, I decided to design the lock to be lying down, will try a first print tomorrow!

Post by 0385 »

Do tell how it turned out... I'm rather curious now.