3D printed bondage toys

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cdinbonds

Re: 3D printed bondage toys

Post by cdinbonds »

Omigosh, i thought the company I work for was the only one that still uses NX.

Maybe it is. Think about it! :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

nimaid wrote:
SissyTina wrote:Sorry I had no time to work on this at all till now. Was flying all over the world (literally).

Made some minor modifications. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to make the TD curve with the ball with my limited CAD skills :(.

I think I'll try to get it printed, though, just to see what it's like, and feel it a bit.

Solidworks file also attached (rename the txt to .sldprt).

Tina.
I remembered seeing this years ago and printing it out. I decided to come back to it earlier today and re-make it. I cleaned it up a little, made the CAD file fully parametric and variable-driven, and yes, I made the tongue depressor curve with the ball. :)

You can find both the CAD file (SolidWorks 2016) and the STL at the following Thingiverse page: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1616666
I tried this gag, but unfortunately the tongue depressor broke off whist removing it from the bed. However, inspired I recreated it (in Freecad) and have produced my own with longer and much stronger tongue drepessor.

Image20191223_150150 by Audrey Cooper, on Flickr

I've uploaded it to thingiverse but as a new user, I'm waiting approval. I'll add a link when its available.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Audrey_CD wrote:
I've uploaded it to thingiverse but as a new user, I'm waiting approval. I'll add a link when its available.
Want to go pro, Audrey? Send me a PM, I might have somethin' for ya.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

Audrey_CD wrote: I've uploaded it to thingiverse but as a new user, I'm waiting approval. I'll add a link when its available.
You can find the design at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4063830
ArtificialAesthetics

Post by ArtificialAesthetics »

Audrey_CD wrote:
Audrey_CD wrote: I've uploaded it to thingiverse but as a new user, I'm waiting approval. I'll add a link when its available.
You can find the design at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4063830
8I --> 8O -> >8OOO

DAMN! I wonder how u get that printed at a shop with a straight face....

Theyre not gonna know right.....

"Wear one of those crossplay masks when you come there hahaha"

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GOD that would be suicide... but hilarious

"you noobs! Just say its for a rube goldberg machine!"

"Ohh!" "Oh yeah!!!" "ahahahaha *nervous laugh"
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

So my FreeCAD skills are getting better and I'm finding way around some of the bugs in the software.

Having got a PA earlier in the year I've been looking for a suitable chastity cage. As a temporary solution I have designed this:

The PA ring clip into the fork at the front and is locked in with a security screw threaded into a brass insert.

It can be found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4323726
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

I'll dredge this thread back up with something I discovered (edit: not created by me) and am currently printing.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4798924

Aside from the fully-round cuffs (but the reason is because it's modular, so your wrist/ankle/neck angle isn't guaranteed to be the same relative to the fixtures every time...), it seems a really neat system.

Printing the cuffs in glow filament for that extra "cool" factor. 8) Everything else will be plain black.
Last edited by davisev5225 on 03 Apr 2023, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

davisev5225 wrote:I'll dredge this thread back up with something I'm currently printing.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4798924
Lots of options to use. :drool:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

This looks like one of those QVC-offers: by now, get 3 pieces for free; use our convenient
6-month payment plan and we‘ll even throw in this stunning bondagette for free. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :idea:

Nice work, love it.
[
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Only downside: it takes a long time to print all the pieces, lol. Even with my Bambu X1 Carbon, it's a multi-day print job to get enough pieces to have some fun.

So far I've printed wrist and ankle cuffs, neck cuff, several straight extension bars, a few coupling links, extra locking pins (because I already broke one doing tolerance test fits), and I'm currently printing the elbows so that I can change cuff angles.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

davisev5225 wrote:Only downside: it takes a long time to print all the pieces, lol. Even with my Bambu X1 Carbon, it's a multi-day print job to get enough pieces to have some fun.

So far I've printed wrist and ankle cuffs, neck cuff, several straight extension bars, a few coupling links, extra locking pins (because I already broke one doing tolerance test fits), and I'm currently printing the elbows so that I can change cuff angles.

Maybe you could design the cuffs in such a fashion that they fit onto standard water pipes?
That way you'd be able to save hours of printing whilst opening up to an almost infinite world of already existing modules to add your cuffs to?

Anyways, it's already a great set of toys! Very nice work!
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Just so we're clear: I didn't design them. I simply found them and decided to print them and share the link. I'm not that creative (yet!).

Also, I've discovered that the locking pins are a bit on the fragile side. First test use, two of the pins broke. I was using 30% infill and 3 walls, now I'm going to try 100% infill.

EDIT 10/14/2023: I've mostly abandoned this set because they're just not all that comfortable to use. I think I solved the pins issue by using PLA-CF and printing 100% infill (solid), but haven't tested all that extensively.

See my next reply below for what has captured my attention instead. :)
Last edited by davisev5225 on 14 Oct 2023, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

So I discovered another awesome creation on Thingiverse, and I'm even more impressed than the last thing I found!
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5791729

Printed in PETG with 6 walls (and top/bottom layers), with 50% gyroid infill. Perhaps overkill, but they do hold up quite well. I used a deburring tool on them and was able to wear them over nylons without getting any rips/tears/runs.

A word of warning, the individually-sized files aren't compatible with a lot of slicers for some reason, but I found a website that can fix them.
https://products.aspose.app/3d/repairing/3mf

The best part is my PETG is like $25/spool and it didn't take much to print these. I'd estimate about $3-$5 for one pair each of wrist and ankle cuffs.

---

Don't forget the key!
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5791762
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

large_display_a6ff408c-03a1-408f-89ae-1dd6f23af8d7.JPG
If I were you, I would print the key first, whilst you still can
large_display_09c820b0-1362-48f9-91e7-ed5f183d8926.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
large_display_a6ff408c-03a1-408f-89ae-1dd6f23af8d7.JPG
If I were you, I would print the key first, whilst you still can
large_display_09c820b0-1362-48f9-91e7-ed5f183d8926.jpg
:rofl:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.