Nervous about up coming SB session

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
james_carmen

Nervous about up coming SB session

Post by james_carmen »

So I've finally decided, I'm going to try strict for the first time. i.e. Ice release where I actually can't get out no matter what till the ice melts. I've never been quite happy the the ideas of keys dropping and having to fumble to unlock a lock. So I've finally come up with a fool proof ice release. When the ice melts my arms are free. Absolutely no chance of getting stuck. More on that later.

I should explain why I'm nervous... I recently got the one of these
http://www.bestvibes.ca/zoomify.asp?cat ... nada-1.jpg
for my Magic wand. I've tried it on myself once, I didn't use any lube. I just rolled the opening open (it's very stretchy material), put my penis in, then rolled it back closed. Without lube my dick wasn't going anywhere it was essentially stuck. Then I turned on the wand, it was amazing, I could feel all the little nubs inside against my penis head and everything, I probably came in about a minute or two, that's when it got interesting, immediately as I came, my penis head became crazy sensitive and all those vibrating nubs became immediately and absolutely unbearable, so much so that my body involuntarily twisted to the side in an attempt to get away as I grasped at the power button to turn it off. After it turned off my dick was still twitching from what had just happened and I was half in the fetal position trying to not move the evil attachment at all since every slight movement on my sensitive cock was torturous. I finally got it off me after my dick settled down.

Moving on, the setup I have for my restraint a futon bed frame. Essentially it's like lying on a rack of horizontal planks that have about 1.5 inch space between them. Ill have my ankles strapped down spread out at the bottom. My thighs will be strapped down at just above the knees so I have no hope of moving my legs at all, 2 straps going over my waist, one strapping my pelvic bone down and the other just above that. This will prevent my waist from moving at all not even twisting (more on that later) I've put in two eye-bolts at a little above shoulder level for my wrist cuffs. My wrist cuffs have a single ring on them.

Now about my ice release. I've frozen a 4 inch length of cord in an ice cube with a loop protruding, and through this loop I will hook a caribeener. I've found that a Canadian 10 cent coin holds the caribeener open until something gets hooked in (like the ring on my wrist cuff) then it snaps closed since the coin gets dislodged. Of course the ring on my wrist cuff is right on it so I won't be able to manipulate the caribeener, I'll just be able to pass the ring through and dislodge the coin and cause it to snap shut. Of course I have two of these ice setups, one for each wrist.

So there I'd lie, legs and hips unable to twist or move at all, my wrists trapped spread out until the ice melts.

My torment? back to the magic wand/ M-Gasm attachment combo. My dick will be inside the wand attachment without lube so there's no chance of it slipping out. The wand will be vertical of course fixed to a stand that will hold it solid that way above my crotch. The wand will be plugged into a timer. The timer will be set to turn the power on about 15 minutes after I get everything set up. Right now I'm just deciding how long to have the timer leave the power on for before turning it back off. Part of me right now wants to have the power stay on for at least 15 minutes, given that I'll probably cum in a minute or two from being horny tied up, that leaves about 13 minutes of absolute torture as I've experimented above. And I won't be able to do anything about it until the ice melts.

That's part of why I'm nervous since I've never actually been tortured this way before... and having absolutely no way to get out of it until the ice melts.

Anyone have any suggestions or input, is it too unbearable do you think? Is my timing good?
sebastien

Re: Nervous about up coming SB session

Post by sebastien »

This sounds like an awesome scenario, something I have played with but have not gotten anywhere near 13 minutes! I wouldn't go 13 minutes on my first try if I were you, but then again, maybe I haven't pushed myself hard enough :-)

I have never tried the attachment you mentioned, which looks interesting, so I can't pretend to know what the sensation is like. The scenario I have played with involved tying the Magic Wand directly to my penis using a pair of latex shorts with a penis sheat I have, latex tape (the non sticky one that only sticks to itself) to "attach" the magic wand to the sheat, straps to bind the legs and wrapping the whole thing up in a latex leg binder. The wand was like you hooked up to a timer. However, for me, the magic wand, even on its lower setting, is way too strong and would make me cum within two minutes easily, and then the rest was hell! :evil:

I don't think I have gone over two minutes after orgasm using this scenario. The way I remember it, the first minute was by far the worse, during the second one things seemed to get better (was I just getting more used to it or getting numb?). I eventually resorted to putting a dimmer between the wand and the timer, this way the timer could go on and off for short periods of time and just tease me, as opposed to taking me over the edge the first it came on. :lol:

As a precaution, I would still recommend that you set up a secondary emergency exit strategy, just in case something doesn't go as planned. It's always good practice to be on the safe side.

Have fun, and looking forward to hear about your experience when you try it. :-)
Galn

a

Post by Galn »

a
Last edited by Galn on 02 Aug 2012, 01:51, edited 1 time in total.
male 23 from new jersey if u wanna meet up send me a msg
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You may need a better timer for this, but...
15 minute wait, then....
1 minute on... 2 minutes off...
over and over until you get free...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

sebastien wrote: I eventually resorted to putting a dimmer between the wand and the timer...
I'm quite sure you won't encounter problems with the fairly low currents the MW needs, but most dimmers simply aren't designed for driving inductive loads.

Anyways, the scenario you described sounds nice. I'd stick to Dark-Lizerds timing scheme though...
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
amity

Post by amity »

Hi there!

Use two timers in a row. That will reduce the minimum "on"-time from 1 minute to for example 30sec.

I have had good experience with this during my chair-tie-session.
To spice things up and to make it more unpredictable, i didn`t fix the magic wand to my penis.
The vibrator jsut hang from the ceiling in an exact position.

Have fun and play save

amity
sebastien

Post by sebastien »

I'm quite sure you won't encounter problems with the fairly low currents the MW needs, but most dimmers simply aren't designed for driving inductive loads.
You probably know a lot more about this than I do. And I didn't go the DIY route (probably would have ended up burning my house down :( ) so I bought a speed controller just for that purpose. Not saying it's perfect, but up to now, my Hitachi is still buzzing along happily...
http://www.amazon.com/Wand-Massager-Spe ... B000YA7Z22
Use two timers in a row. That will reduce the minimum "on"-time from 1 minute to for example 30sec.
Oh, so simple and clever, I had not thought about that. Thanks amity!
Last edited by sebastien on 08 May 2012, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.
james_carmen

Post by james_carmen »

sebastien wrote:This sounds like an awesome scenario, something I have played with but have not gotten anywhere near 13 minutes! I wouldn't go 13 minutes on my first try if I were you, but then again, maybe I haven't pushed myself hard enough :-)

I have never tried the attachment you mentioned, which looks interesting, so I can't pretend to know what the sensation is like. The scenario I have played with involved tying the Magic Wand directly to my penis using a pair of latex shorts with a penis sheat I have, latex tape (the non sticky one that only sticks to itself) to "attach" the magic wand to the sheat, straps to bind the legs and wrapping the whole thing up in a latex leg binder. The wand was like you hooked up to a timer. However, for me, the magic wand, even on its lower setting, is way too strong and would make me cum within two minutes easily, and then the rest was hell! :evil:

I don't think I have gone over two minutes after orgasm using this scenario. The way I remember it, the first minute was by far the worse, during the second one things seemed to get better (was I just getting more used to it or getting numb?). I eventually resorted to putting a dimmer between the wand and the timer, this way the timer could go on and off for short periods of time and just tease me, as opposed to taking me over the edge the first it came on. :lol:

As a precaution, I would still recommend that you set up a secondary emergency exit strategy, just in case something doesn't go as planned. It's always good practice to be on the safe side.

Have fun, and looking forward to hear about your experience when you try it. :-)
What's the fun in working up to 13 minutes :P Though... I'm sure I'll regret it after I click haha... heard someone say once there's no such thing as unbearable when you're tied up.

The attachment is interesting, it's definitely a different sensation from having the wand tied directly to your penis because it's soft it really spreads the vibrations out. I'm just hypothesizing but I don't think with this attachment there will be numbness just because of how the vibrations feel... which might make it worse lol. I'll post about how it went. Btw... my second exit strategy is having that ice mechanism on both wrists.... so If one fails.. i have the other :P
james_carmen

Post by james_carmen »

Galn wrote:Sounds like a great scenario :)

Where can you get one of those toys? And how much does it cost? Me wants one
I recall getting it at bestvibes.ca http://www.bestvibes.ca/M-Gasm-Wand-Att ... p_405.html
james_carmen

Post by james_carmen »

Ok so I finally did it! Haven't had time to post till now, but here it goes...

So it was after dark I did this, mainly cause I wanted it to be dark. I had the futon frame out, where my arms would be I had eye-bolts, but more on that later. So I got all my equipment laid out ready to go so I could reach them while I was on the frame, note the frame is only like 3 inches off the floor. First I put ankle cuffs on, then strapped these to each corner of the frame. Then I strapped my thighs down and out just above the knees, the straps when around the outside edge of the frame so they would pull my thighs towards the outside preventing my from closing my legs and restrict movement. Then I laid back and strapped my stomach/hips down, one strap went over my hips around where my bladder is, and the other just north of that, both tight as possible without being too tight. I gave it a test wiggle, I could barely move my crotch/hips at all, barely an inch in each direction, no hope of getting away from the torture I had planned....

Next came... the contraption.... I used a camera tripod. So obviously three legs, and with the center column (or whatever you call it sticking down vertical, this was position directly over my cock. To the column (also vertical) I taped the magic wand bulb down ofcourse. Then to the bulb I attached the M-Gasm attachment (google it if you're wondering what it looks like, essentially it's a fleshlight that attaches to the magic wand). I adjust the height of the column so that the opening of the M-gasm would be just at the base of my cock, that way my entire cock would be contained. I then opened the M-gasm wide and slipped my cock in, and let is close. The feeling was exquisite! It was soft, but nice and tight, swallowing up my entire throbbing cock. I tried shaking my hips as hard as I could, the M-Gasm jiggled abit but it wasn't going anywhere... there's no way my cock was coming out. I then plugged the wand in to the timer (which was already programmed) and turned the wand's switch to low (I find high just numbs me). Next came my wrists, I put on wrist cuffs that each had a single ring on them. Here's a cut and paste from my original post about the release.

I've frozen a 4 inch length of cord in an ice cube with a loop protruding, and through this loop I will hook a caribeener. I've found that a Canadian 10 cent coin holds the caribeener open until something gets hooked in (like the ring on my wrist cuff) then it snaps closed since the coin gets dislodged. Of course the ring on my wrist cuff is right on it so I won't be able to manipulate the caribeener, I'll just be able to pass the ring through and dislodge the coin and cause it to snap shut. Of course I have two of these ice setups, one for each wrist.

The loop of string coming out of the ice cube is passed through the eye-bolts then the caribeener is hooked on... so when the ice melts, the caribeener comes free and so does the wrist cuff attached to it.

So... there I am.... I should have mentioned before, I didn't use a blind fold because I still needed to see to aim the rings on the cuffs through the caribeeners. Solution? Lights were off, and I had a flashlight in my right hand. First, I snapped my left wrist cuff through its caribeener, no problem, the 10 cent coin fell out, and the snap closed, left wrist secured. Then my right wrist, lined up the ring with the caribeener opening, and gave it a swift tug, in it went, coin fell out to the floor. I then quickly turned the flashlight off, and rolled it off onto the floor out of reach.

This was my first time doing strict, and wow, the feeling washed over me almost instantly, not so much of panic or fear, but it was something I'd never felt before. More like apprehension, past that point of no return, knowing that this was going to happen no matter what, no one to have a change of heart and release me, no one to see how much I'm suffering and release me early, I was going to endure what I had set up for myself and that was that. It was pitch black in the room, all I could feel was the M-Gasm that had swallowed my cock nicely, I could almost feel everything, all the little nubs inside it and the cool material wrapped around my cockhead. I could feel the bare wood on my back, and the restraints which were all cushioned. I had set up the time and timed my tying so I would be waiting roughly half an hour before it began. The wait time was awesome, I kept dwelling on what was going to happen to me, since I'd never done this before, and I'd been a bit a bit liberal with the time, 15 minutes on... it would be a max of 2 minutes before I came which leaves 13 minutes post-orgasm-torment. I started thinking what if this was too much... what would happen? Then it hit me that it didn't matter, I couldn't escape, I would have to endure it. Then suddenly the wand came on, I jumped (not literally since I couldn't move) and gasped. Wow it felt so good, it was like a soft glove around my cock jiggling gently but firmly. Then the fear it... I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off for 15 minutes... and panicked a little knowing how sensitive I was going to get if I came. I tried thrusting my hips up toward the wand to see if that would somehow dull the sensations to prolong orgasming... bad idea, it was stronger, I tried going the opposite direction as in pulling my cock down and out as far as I could to see if that would reduce the sensation. This did make the vibrations only slightly weaker, but there was no escape, the M-gasm just stretched and followed my cock however I moved it, though by pulling out... the vibration got softer, but it created a new problem for me.... the stretching caused the tunnel to squeeze in just a bit, so gentler vibrations, but now the M-Gasm was squeezing my cockhead. It was like a compromise situation, ensure the normal vibrations with light contact to the cockhead, or ensure slightly gentler vibrations, but all on the cockhead.... what a choice... I reluctantly resigned to my fate and relaxed, this was going to happen....

And then I came... it must have been about a minute... and I came strong! immediately as I was coming every muscle in my body clenched up, it was all the control I had. I felt nothing else but the raging cock being forced to cum in this cruel M-gasm attachment, it kept vibration as I came, as I mentioned before, I'd have to turn it off as I went over the edge or it was immediately too much... but now I had no control. My body tried to twist from side to side to do anything to change or relieve this sensation but nothing helped. On and on the vibrations went. my only saving grace was that it wasn't being forced down on my cock or anything and that it was just there. That's no at all to say this wasn't pure hell, but it's probably the thing that kept me from screaming outloud. After what felt like an eternity I heard the click, and the wand turned off. I breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed, and kinda jolted, my cock had been made so sensitive by this post-orgasm torment that even my relaxing, it moved slightly inside the M-gasm and that slight movement was a touch of torment, I had to lay perfectly still and not move my hips, easy enough. I finally could relax and wait for the ice.. but then a minute later, I almost screamed as the wand jumped back to life! My cock had gotten slightly softer and more sensitive given time to rest.... it was like someone was toying with me. I had programmed the timer close to a week before being able to do the scenario, and I had dwelled so much on the 13 minutes of torture that I had completely forgotten and alteration to the sequence I had made on Darklizerd's suggestion, the timer was set to turn off after the initial 15 minutes, give a minutes rest, then come back on again for 2 minutes, then 1 off, then 2 on again a couple times... Let me tell you I totally regretted doing this and especially when it took me by surprise...

Finally the ice melted and I could get my one wrist free, my first order of business, I hit the off switch on the wand to avoid any further surprises. I just laid there for abit, reflecting on what I had just done to myself. I vowed never to do it again it was such torture, I then cleaned up. Today I find myself intending to do this again... but this time, I won't be setting up the height of the tripod to simply hold the M-gasm at the height of my cock base, I'm going to slip my cock in, then decrease the height so the M-gasm is actually pushing down on my cock, which pretty much squishes the tip of the inside around my cockhead and increases the vibrations transmitted through because now essentially the bulb of the magic wand is pushing on my cockhead through the M-Gasm. Should I keep the timing the same? or maybe due to this increased intensity of torment... decrease the post orgasm torture time to about 5 minutes....

Ideas? Comments?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Skip the first 15 minute on time...
Use just the 1 minute on/ 2 minute off...
This is the tease time...
then maybe a 3 minute "rest",and if you want the torture... 15 minute on...
And maybe the above sequence again....

But, it sounds like you had fun... because you are ready to do it again...
(I'm glad you forgot the second part... I bet that was a total surprise... and a delightfull little bit of extra torment...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
sebastien

Post by sebastien »

Thanks for sharing, loved reading about your experience. In fact, you may have inspired me to push myself for next time! I really like that even though you said right after that you'd never do that again, you were up for it the next day. I can relate to that, I feel the same way with those scenarios.

It's difficult to say for your next scenario, you've done so well with this one, not sure I'd lower the timer so much for the next one even with the heightened sensation. :twisted:
james_carmen

Post by james_carmen »

sebastien wrote:Thanks for sharing, loved reading about your experience. In fact, you may have inspired me to push myself for next time! I really like that even though you said right after that you'd never do that again, you were up for it the next day. I can relate to that, I feel the same way with those scenarios.

It's difficult to say for your next scenario, you've done so well with this one, not sure I'd lower the timer so much for the next one even with the heightened sensation. :twisted:
Shudders.... I'll have to gag myself... i doubt I can hold back screams.... Ill do it... get back to you guys on that...
sebastien

Post by sebastien »

Don't just go by me, I haven't even endured what you already have so it's easy for me to say!

Also, lowering the time a little gives you something to work towards on your next sessions. :o
james_carmen

Post by james_carmen »

Thanks for the feedback guys, I've been busy with lots of stuff, but it's time for another ride... so to speak...

It'll be the exact same setup, with the setup on my cock pushed down abit further to ensure I don't have any control of the sensations (for those of you who have been following) this time my timing is as follows.... programmed the timer about a month ago so to me now it's essentially random cause I can't remember the exact timings, just the idea of it.

There will be an approximate 20 minute wait period, then the timer turns the wand on for 1 minute, then off for between 1-4 minutes i can't remember, and on for a minute... off for 1-4 minutes, then so on and so forth, though I recall sticking in there a 5-10 minute wait time.... can't remember. But I do know that at the end of the program which is about at the 40-50 minute mark, the vibe will come on for about 4 minutes... stop, then on for another 10.....

So what I think will happen is it'll start as a tease for the first couple cycles, but eventually I'm probably going to cum on one of those 1 minute on cycles.... and if not... certainly at the last 2 cycles. Now assuming I cum on one of the 1 minute ons, I'm not sure if the couple minutes rest will be enough time for my penis to get less sensitive before the vibe kicks back on or will it still be torture as the vibe kicks on again... guess I'll have to find out.... but from last time on this setup I do know is that even when my penis becomes fully flacid from last time's excruciatingly long on-time, it doesn't slip out of the evil sleeve....

Anyways, thoughts and comments are welcome, and after I report back on this new timing setup it'd be really cool if you guys gave me more ideas for timings and I shall report back on them.