Bondage toys

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sylvia

Bondage toys

Post by Sylvia »

I like to be a little curious :) and would like to know, what bondage toys do you prefer for doing self bondage. I for myself, prefer lockable leather cuffs :oops: , because they don’t hurt your skin and once the padlocks are locked, it is impossible to get them off without the keys. They are also very variable for different bondage positions like most of us might know.

Sylvia.
anna
Site Admin

Bondage toys

Post by anna »

I also prefer leather cuffs because of the same reasons. They are safe, escape proof (as long as there are no knifes around) and comfortable. I use modified leather belts, they are great because I can use them for many different things.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Ropes, Shoelaces, and Belts.

I used to have a pair of steel handcuffs and ankle cuffs but did not get on with them really as they cut into you if you are in them for any length of time, I would love a set of locking leather cuffs tho, I am in the process of making a pair as I am cheapskate and also too embarrased to walk into a sex shop and buy a proper pair - see DIY for more info.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I too like leather cuffs and padlocks. Also like some form of nippleclamps, a blindfold, earplugs, and a gag. I just ordered a buttplug too. If I am dressed at all, I prefer to be crossdressed, with panties, bra, stockings, garterbelt, highheels, etc. Seems to make the potential for humiliation if I'm discovered higher.
neo

Post by neo »

Leather cuffs with padlocks are a must. The rest can very widely from scenario to scenario, but an Aneros is a nice alternative to a but plug. A lot more frustrating even if you don't reach a "Super-O".
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I'm not familiar with the term Aneros. Can you enlighten me, please? :?
neo

Post by neo »

Ohhkay... Aneros as in...
http://www.aneros.com/default.php
Shop around for slightly cheaper deals, and it seems cheaper alternatives are starting to appear...
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

WOW that looks like an amazing toy! I may have to consider getting one! Thanks for the reply.
dracae

Post by dracae »

I prefer steel manacles, hadcuffs and legirons. Things that can be locked on. I like a nice collar and a gag as well.

And of course chain and padlocks and some rope is also a must :)
SecretlyTyed

Post by SecretlyTyed »

Massive quantities of rope and clothes line, different shape and sized cotton fabric (mouth packing, blindfolds, etc.), leg irons, police issue handcuffs, duct tape, and electrical tape.
bikymon

Karada

Post by bikymon »

I have recently become aware of the Karada. It is oriental (Japanese) rope bondage and is quite tight and impossible to get out of one you put it on and then apply a wrist and ankle tie. Google karada and try it. The rope comes down the back and through the crotch and is great to hold a butt plug it!
alyssa

Post by alyssa »

I prefer leather restraints for my wrists and lots and lots of cotton rope Usually I tie myself to something like a chair and I find rope more restraining as I squirm and struggle to get free ( or at least until the ice melts)
huve

Post by huve »

I like to wear leather cuffs too, but held together with chain, it looks really good. I like to use b-plug and ring gag, and also rope for tying parts that cuffs cannot be attached to.
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

Leather cuffs are also my favourite, with chain or rope.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Rope is definitely my favourite. You can change how tight it is depending on your mood and you can really fight against it without fear of injuring yourself. I also like to include nipple clamps and a butt plug.