Hogtie in selfbondage (with pics from me)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Mike

Re: Hogtie in selfbondage (with pics from me)

Post by Mike »

I didn't really thought about it untill now. All my ties are rather easy to escape withouth the need for scissors (although I do keep them just in case something went wrong) because someone might call me to help them with something anytime. I'm also rather busy, escpecailly these days (I'm writing my licentiate) so I'm keeping all my sessions rather short. But when I'll get the opportunity I'd like to see how long I could stay in a hogtie.

As for methods, they are mostly variations of about 3 main ones with different ways of making a harness or tying my legs and hands. For example today I tied my legs with two ropes, one on the ancles and the other under the knees. Then I made a simple harness around my chest and connected it with my legs using a cargo belt. Then I used a loose part of the belt to tie my hands to the harness.

Also, lovely photos. Might do some of those hogties myself next time. By the way, where can I get boots like this? They look great.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hogtie in selfbondage (with pics from me)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠