Ideas for self bondage and forced masturbation

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sammy099

Ideas for self bondage and forced masturbation

Post by Sammy099 »

I'm looking for ideas on how to make my self orgasm while being bound. I understand that when I do orgasm that I'll still be bound and unable to quit whatever is going on.
tiemeupalso

Re: Ideas for self bondage and forced masturbation

Post by tiemeupalso »

look on ebay and see if you can find a goat milking machine.hook it up to a timer and connect yourself to it.lock yourself with your hands behind your back to a pole or other stationary object.when the milker kicks in you will ejaculate and it will still keep milking you while you are bound or the timer turns it off.
bondage91

Post by bondage91 »

tiemeupalso wrote:look on ebay and see if you can find a goat milking machine.hook it up to a timer and connect yourself to it.lock yourself with your hands behind your back to a pole or other stationary object.when the milker kicks in you will ejaculate and it will still keep milking you while you are bound or the timer turns it off.
Does that really work?

Unless you have £1000 to spend on one though there's better options.
TieMe_Please

Post by TieMe_Please »

have you considered a vibrator or something along those lines? that's a lot more do able
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

A good egg vibrator taped to the right place does wonders, I do it all the time. Although I try not to orgasm though, I use it for teasing and for sexual frustration mostly. There are times though that I just can't hold back and cum my face off. Then having the vibrator buzz on your all to sensitive special place adds a whole new element of torture.
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
sidewinder

Post by sidewinder »

I was just wondering where and how you tape an egg vibrator. i.e. what type of tape do you use to not cause damage?
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

I use medical tape easily bought from any pharmacy. I have a vibrator with 2 eggs and tape one on top and one on the bottom. Caution, this will probably cause ropeburns if you use rope. After you cum you will want it off your special spot and will do almost anything to try to get it off. Let the desperate struggling begin. :twisted:
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
JRDK

Post by JRDK »

I often tie a powerful vibrator to my penis, that really works well. Or just tie it/tape it so that it vibrates on a good spot. Also, i often tie my hands, so that i can't reach the vibrator. When i come, the struggle begins, while the merciless vibrator just bring you further and further into the world of pleasure :P
Please add me on skype: "jrdkbound@hotmail.com" or my username "jrdkbound"
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

now i have put my penis in some unusual things, but a goat milking machine is not one of them
satingag

Post by satingag »

Milking machine??? :shock:

Glad that I am not the only one who's ever thought of that! :lol:

But, I'll bet they make a gawd-awful racket when used. The walls in my apartment are paper thin, so . . . :cry:

Not to mention rather expensive (just checked eBay).

Some toy stores on the 'net sell similar things, surely?
Every time I press the 'Submit' button, this lady in leather pops up and tries to whip me! I keep telling her "thanks, but I don't do that" but she doesn't listen!
keane

Post by keane »

Use a Tenga egg to hold a bullet vibe in place. I do it all the time. Much better than tape, except with the Tenga egg exact placement isn't possible. I'm using it to tease though, so as long as it's not right on my head all is good.
enchained

Post by enchained »

I've tried a goat milker bought on eBay and didn't have any success with it. Perhaps if I'd had a better vacuum pump but I doubt it.

Better for me is a vibrator attached to the penis with rubber bands.

Even better results after I spent lots of money on a Venus 2000.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

This silicon sleeve with vibrator cup has satisfied my forty year quest for forced orgasms. If I'm aiming for more than two orgasms I wrap surgical tape around my shaft where it protrudes from the sleeve and then back over the end of the sleeve to stop slipping out as the erection subsides. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32966594311.html
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Buy a smart plug.
Plug a Hitachi Magic Wand into it.
Program timers accordingly.
Tie in desired position.
Enjoy.

Also, you can give access to the smart plug to someone else for extra diabolical pleasure.
Friday_93

Post by Friday_93 »

well you could use a hismith machine with a flashlight attachment.

orrrrrrr for a milking machine, get a cock pump, make tiny holes in the base to create a vacuum release after every pump (also so it doesn't draw too much blood to your cock), then instead of the hand pump at the end of the cock pump have a tune running to a breast milk pump, or cheep animal to create that alternating air pump effect.

(you may not need the holes in the base of the sleeve with he breast pump as I can imagine it not be tooo powerful.)

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32982350613.html

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Suction-Electr ... 4096&psc=1

Thoughts?

f x
Give me a new dress and some sissy stocking and it's a date daddy.
F x