gags

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
monkey

gags

Post by monkey »

the first gag i got was a bit gag, it just wasn't enough.ball gags are better
anna
Site Admin

gags

Post by anna »

My first and so far only gag is a gallgag trainer (harness). It was really expensive but I really wanted it.
Sylvia

Post by Sylvia »

My first gag was a simple ball gag. It showed me very well, how delicious it is :oops: .
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I am not into gags to be honest, they frighten me, the thought of stuffing anything in my mouth while incapacitated gives me the shivers.

This probably comes from the fact that a "gag" refers to the reflex action of having something stuffed down your throat :!: and implies restriction or choking. This also means that if I am on my own and I get stuck, I could choke, or be there for a very long time if I cannot call out for assistance :!:

I understand why some people find this arousing, particulary as it contains a level of risk, but it does nothing for me, except fill me with dread.

If I was ever to get one though, I would go with a ring gag, or one of those perforated ball gags (sorry I cant remember the name), because despite the humiliation of dribbling everywhere uncontrollably, at least I would know I would be able to breath, even if I could not scream for help. :oops:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I made all my gags. I have a traditional ballgag, a ringgag, bitgag, a ball-in-a-stocking-gag, and a dribble gag made from a practice golfball. Ballgags or panties in the mouth with a cleave gag over do the best job of keeping me quiet, but the ring and dribble gags are probably safer.
NChosebinder

Post by NChosebinder »

My collection is alot like cdinbonds. I have a ringgag, 3 ballgags, selfmade bitgag, also love using worn panties as packing and pantyhose as a hood and cleave to hold in the packing and sometimes I will tape over all that with electrical or duct tape.
Strict ropes and gags on women that wear hose!!
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

sorry i dont like to do this since its your first post, but packing really isnt safe at all
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

While I hate to agree with curious_sb, it is true that "packing" can be hazardous, and is probably the most hazardous of all the gag types. That being said I too enjoy the punitive comfort (or discomfort) of a well packed gag. HOWEVER, I tend to use a "WAD" as opposed to simply packing. With a wad you can achieve the same effect of packing without the risk of loose ends accidentally blocking your airway or tickling the back of your throat triggering involuntary vomiting.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
selfbondagelovr

i love a good gag.

Post by selfbondagelovr »

I guess its true that packing is a bad idea but it truly is a turn-on. However, i like to do sb more than anything and living another day is much more important than a gag turn-on :lol: . Oh and one more thing can someone enlighten me on how to make your own ring gag? I would buy one but, if i can make it... what the hell.

mike
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

If you guys/girls would, define "packing" for me. I haven't heard this term yet, but I probably have heard of it done just never used with that word. If it is what I think it is, it's incredibly dangerous.

Satisfy my curiosity though. ;p