Thanks for your acceptance to a newbe

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Cindy123

Thanks for your acceptance to a newbe

Post by Cindy123 »

Fellow members and self-bondage lovers.
I want to take a moment to thank all the people who E-mailed and responded to me with Questions and comments regarding self-bondage and your kind words.
I had no idea so many people practice self-bondage in their life, I hope I answered your questions and concerns to your satisfaction.
The one thing that concerned me the most is the people that think that self-bondage is somehow wrong or taboo and if you do it you must be weird.
I have been in the bondage scene for over 10 years and have met a whole lot of people who are into the bondage scene, I have had many partners over the years and have found that the majority of people interested in the bondage life have never found a person to share with or to embarrassed to reach out.
Even though I have had a lot of bondage encounters of the years, I always come back to self-bondage, as my main love.
First I believe when most start getting curious a bought bondage they fantasize to a point and try a little bondage on them selves, I started this way.
Even when you have a partner, the scene never goes like you thought it would, I have met men who said they were into bondage and when the time came they didn’t know what they were doing and only wanted to fuck you and have a beer. I believe bondage play is 80% mind game and fantasy (you must be put in the correct frame of mind to make it work.)
Most partners seam to rush to much for me, I like to take it slow and build up to the climax.
My current friend has learned how I like to do bondage and builds the scene as he goes, and its wonderful. But I still go back to self-bondage. Why!

1) I can do it anywhere and anyplace I want.
2) I can choose the time to start and finish.
3) I choose what will happen to me and the duration of the session, I think 2 hours is good.
4) The bondage is real and what I wanted.
5) I am alone with my thoughts and fantasies.
6) When I am finished I take a shower and whatever at my pace.

I love to talk with others on any bondage subject, I am not selling anything, you don’t pay me for a web site, and I am not looking to hook up, I love to help people both men and women venture into the bondage world.

I have done a lot of self-bondage and can advise you on the best and most safe way to play.

E-mail me anytime!

Bound to you!

Cindy ;-)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

No problems Cindy, and you are most welcome here, sounds like you know the score, and the more people on the forums that can offer practical and safe advice to other newbies, the merrier in my opinion.

Bravo! 8)
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator