Butt plug: 4 cms to wide

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Quantes

Butt plug: 4 cms to wide

Post by Quantes »

Hi everyone,

Last week I tried several times to put a butt plug in my... right, my butt. The plug is like this http://www.erotik-sjop.com/asp/produkt. ... prodTaal=1

How can I put the 4 cms in my arse? I've tried it, but's doenst seem to work.[/quote]
neo

Post by neo »

Ummmm

Very slowly...

With a LOT of lube...

Not sure how that one is supposed to stay in though... Looks kinda weird!
Susieboy

Post by Susieboy »

Firstly you need to relax your bum ,I use a well lubricated latex glove,use one then two fingers. You will feel yourself relax after a short while of stimulation place the butt plug on a low surface ,like a coffee table and then adopt a squatting position and gently lower yourself onto it.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I've got a butt plug with a diameter significantly bigger than that. I couldn't get it in at first but just keep trying and eventually you'll stretch far enough. Sniffing some poppers makes the whole process easier and more pleasurable. Assuming it's legal where you are, of course.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

neo wrote:Not sure how that one is supposed to stay in though... Looks kinda weird!
I dont want to sound "knowledgeable" here, but I agree, most Butt Plugs taper off at the end before the wide base to ensure the plug "stays in", this one looks like it would slip right out again. Even if you DID get it all the way in, I dont think it would stay there for very long, unless you sat on it the whole time.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator