Voting turnout

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KS

Favorite gags

Post by KS »

It appears the votes for alternatives to the ball gag are increasing...
135 hits and 8 responses. Hardly a statistically significant response. Would you curiosity seekers at least vote for something? If you won't vote against Busch to protect the right of this sight to exist would you at least vote for your favorite fetish? They're not going to blackmail you for your participation and Homeland Security has better things to do... It's my opinion, boundanna.com. has nothing to do with my comments but I like this site and it will dissappear without your voice. Be a pervert and an American voter.
You really can be both...(apologies to the EU and CIS for wasting your time)
Vote... listen to what they have to say, reread the first amendment and vote.
Sorry to abuse your forum Anna, I won't do it again. I get too serious about government and sex. Please don't judge me too hard... I think Skalpy is going to like the "dare" and hope we can see more comments from him and your other readers here.
Sorry, but it's important,
CV
anna
Site Admin

Voting turnout

Post by anna »

@KS
Thank you for your concern and you are right, a forum without active users will eventually die. You are also right that politics are not very welcome here, but I realise that it was not written to start of a political discussion but rather to show the absurdity of the situation with a little humour. :wink:

@Everyone
Anyway, back to topic.
When writing this there are about 330 views and 8 votes.
martin

Post by martin »

Well the forum was included even a little bit more than a week ago, so I won't think about the low activity rate right now.

And I think in every forum only about 50 % of the users are activ (just take a look at Y! 20000 MembersGroups even don't have more than 100 replies on a poll ;) ). So I think 8 votes in just a little bit more than one week is just ok.
KS

Selfbondage discussion

Post by KS »

2 Points:
1.) Anna, site administrator: Thanks for your indulgence and I'll save my politics and try to contribute only to your site's interests here. It's obvious I know nothing about internet site participation numbers...

2.)Skalpy, you dog...(American ghetto slang for "my friend") great drawing and interpretation! Thank you. Keep the ice small if you try mine... I have trouble placing hooks in the ceiling for trying yours but found it, ah...hard to think about actually doing...without getting excited...
anna
Site Admin

Voting turnout

Post by anna »

Your questions were actually very good because I think that many wanted to ask the same. Why so many views and so little votes? If nobody asks, nobody gets any answers.
Do not be afraid to keep asking questions because that is what this forum is for. There are no stupid questions. :wink:
penny

Post by penny »

I voted does that count !
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

If its any consolation I voted on there!

PS By the way you do realise that the "veiws" are not actually mutually exclusive - ie you can refresh the page and it will count as another view, its not tied to IP address or anything. In other words I can check back 30 times and it will bump up the views 30 more.

I think you might find that some of us are checking back on the polls out of curiousity which is inadvertetly bumping up the stats. So that means that if it shows 330 views, it means that the page has been viewed 330 times, not neccessarily by 330 individual people.

Annoying yes, easy to fix - no.

Hope this helps