Opinions on mistresses?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SweetNicole

Opinions on mistresses?

Post by SweetNicole »

Hey guys,
Lately I've been thinking: I'm a girl, and my best friend (also a girl) is my mistress, and I love it. It's a different feeling than when my boyfriend and I play together. For example, when I'm playing with him, I just get excited sexually. But when I serve her, I feel like I belong to her, and I love it because she's a girl too. Am I strange or weird for feeling this way?

Please help ease my worries,
-Nicole
huve

Post by huve »

You are not wierd in this way it is certain that you will feel different towards you boyfriend because of the emotional like, your mistress makes you feel different because it is a different kind of relationship. I have performed both dom and sub roles and you feel a different way to your slave/mistress then too.
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

human_slave wrote:You are not wierd in this way it is certain that you will feel different towards you boyfriend because of the emotional like, your mistress makes you feel different because it is a different kind of relationship. I have performed both dom and sub roles and you feel a different way to your slave/mistress then too.
Really not. The relationship with my girlfriend is exactly the samen, but we're both lesbian too.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

I think you are lucky to have a Mistress who is also your best friend. Espcially if she was your best friend before she was your Mistress. I am a Bi-switch, but am capable of playing without getting emotionally/romantically attached to my play partner. I have probably had more platonic relationships with women than romantic. However, I derive a certain amount of sexual satisfaction from BDSM play (wether any actual sexual conduct/contact is involved) regardless of who I play with or how we play. NO it is NOT weird at all, nor is it unusual to feel it may be. Most of us have been there & felt that way too. :oops:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"