Forms of Stimulation

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
scalvor

Forms of Stimulation

Post by scalvor »

Hey everyone,

As you can probably see from my post count I am new to this forum so I give a warm welcome to everyone.

I am a male and have only just got into self bondage about a year ago. The thing is I havn't really done a 'proper session' - I've just tied myself up knowing I can get out at any minute (not having to wait for release)

I think the reason why I have never done a proper session is the lack of interest once bound... I get bored very quickly (like 5-10minutes after being bound) - Does anyone else have this kind of problem? I also have the same lack of interest once I've had an orgasm.

I just wanted to ask a quick question of how can I stimulate myself physically and emotionally to want to continue the session for a longer period. Note that I don't get bored of reading about self bondage and other peoples scenarios and ideas... it actually really turns me on to read the scenarios on boundanna.

Once again... hello to everyone and I look forward to hearing from your thoughts. :D
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

OK scalvor, my suggestion would be to wrap yourself in lots of nice coils of rope. Make it comfortably snug and just sleep bound like that over night. It will give you an idea if you are suited to longer term bondage. Not every one is. There is no shame in short term self bondage for sexual gratification. I find it VERY sexually gratifying. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Also on this same subject of stimulation, any ideas on how to train youself to control the orgasm so you can enjoy being stimulated for longer wiithout spraying everywhere in the first 30 seconds. Its really annoying.

I am male but I guess this can apply to females too.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
SweetNicole

Suggestions

Post by SweetNicole »

It definitely applies to females! I have the same problem as Scalvor; once I have an orgasm or two, I lose interest with usually an hour or so left to go before I can free myself. So, when I'm with my boyfriend or my mistress, I'm not allowed to cum under penalty of punishment. That speaks for itself, but when I'm alone, I occupy myself by seeing how long I can hold out before my vibrator or dildo does its job. For that, I have made a little pact with myself that if I cum in under twenty minutes, I have to drink it and lick my vibrator clean once I'm free. It's definitely motivating, since cold cum is soooo nasty! :? Try that idea and let me know what you think.

Kisses,
Nicole

P.S. Forgive my disgusting mind. I can be a dirty girl sometimes :wink:
huve

Post by huve »

I like your thinking Nicole!! Thats an intriguing idea that I might take on board.
sexyashley

Post by sexyashley »

I have the same problem , and i pretty much do the same thing that Nicole does. It is so disgusting and I hate doing it so my body forces myself from not cuming, but sometimes I cant hold it and i just have to cum. :lol:
icebound

Post by icebound »

I too get bored sitting around waiting for the keys to fall or the sun to come up or whatever the release might be. I prefer predicament self bondage, in that the keys are in my mail box, or taped to a road sign or put somewhere that I have to go and get them before I can be freed. I dont get to do very much predicament stuff in the winter months, but I make up for it during the spring, summer and fall months. During the winter I usually just attempt to make new restraints for myself and figure out more things to do while bound.
bondagemonkey

Post by bondagemonkey »

Stinging Nettles...

There are generally two things I do with the leaves...

1. Tape a nice fresh large leaf to each nipple for the duration, even the slightest movement will sting just that little bit more :)

2. I make a kind of harness out of PVC insulating tape for my cock, on the inside at the end are some taped on leaves, so when I get hard, I get stung... (Of course the pain of getting stung a little makes me harder!)

A couple of hours tied like that and you'll be more than stimulated enough, trust me.

As with all Self Bondage scenes, test test test. Test that the PVC tape doesn't do anything nasty to your skin, some people are alergic to it. Test the nettles first to make sure your reaction isn't too bad :)

There is an interesting page on using nettles over at IceBondage.net http://www.icebondage.net/wiki/NatureToys
//Bondagemonkey - waiting for the ice to melt...
// http://www.icebondage.net/wiki/BondageMonster
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Sorry can I just confirm that I read this right, you actually sting yourself, on the BELL END, with stinging nettle leaves, on purpose?

Ooohhh *cringe* you are braver than me my friend, MUCH braver..
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I'm with Curious_SB on this one. Nettles on the helmet is pure hard-core. I'm a great believer that a little bit of pain never hurt anyone but my concept of pain for pleasure doesn't extend that far I'm afraid.
bondagemonkey

Post by bondagemonkey »

Hehe, I can understand where you're coming from. The first time I tried it the leaf had to be removed quick smart! The second time wasn't too bad...

The time I actually went all the way through with the harness, well the last lock clicked shut and I didn't have a choice! I couldn't help get a little excited and well, one thing led to another and OUCH! :)

As I was leaking a little by that time it kinda reduced the sting a little, but not overly so, also over the session which lasted about three hours I got hard a few more times...

When applied to the nipples directly and held with tape, the session gets a LOT more interesting! It's not that hardcore, a little bit more painful than say wax, but it does remind you of your session for the next 24 hours!
//Bondagemonkey - waiting for the ice to melt...
// http://www.icebondage.net/wiki/BondageMonster