Ice lock times

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
estimtom

Ice lock times

Post by estimtom »

I have done some test with ice locks with the time it takes for ice to pull through ring inside a stocking.
Depending on how the ice cube sits and also some icecubes are slightly bigger than others seems to really vary the time it takes for the release.
With one cube I have variation in time of about 20/25 mins.
Is this part of the fun or do people get more accurate ice lock timings ?
kinbaku

Re: Ice lock times

Post by kinbaku »

estimtom wrote:Is this part of the fun or do people get more accurate ice lock timings ?
For me it's part of the fun. When I need exact times - for example, only have a certain amount of time to do self-bondage - I use my timer padlocks.

I also have a few jars that are half filled with ice in the freezer. In this I can put a key or a piece of string and then fill the rest with water. Depending on how much water I add I have a pretty good approximation of how long the self bondage will last.

I also made my own ice lock. This takes approximately between 17 and 23 minutes.
estimtom

Post by estimtom »

Have you got instructions on how you made your own ice lock
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

estimtom wrote:Have you got instructions on how you made your own ice lock
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14318&p=111659&hil ... pg#p111659, but there are very good other ones on that post. :wink:
Sometimes I use ice cubes in a plastic bag and this in a kitchen towel - to collect condensation - and this through a metal ring such as https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... lease.html.