My newest purchase, locking ponyplay boots

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: My newest purchase, locking ponyplay boots

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Is this your first pair of shoes, besides your home grown?
Yes, the first real one after my homemade one. :mrgreen:

When I saw them for the first time, I was not convinced - although in my documentation I have a lot of models: photos and drawings of how I could make them myself.
But now with this price, if I deduct the price of the padlocks, I already have to pay more for ordinary shoes and then I have to make the system myself to block them. :D
Welcome to the world of shoes.
Perhaps you could show us your home made shoes again here.
Feel free to try a pair of heels sometime. I just love the way they look, and have posted their bondage effect, in that they force your toes into a tiny box with no wiggle room, and force the ankle/calf into a lengthened position that you will have to endure in order to walk. Then there's the clip-clop rhythm of walking in them, but that might be off the topic of bondage.
Great, now I have to go change my shoes. Just talking about them makes me crazy. Let's see.....4, 5, or 6 inch tonight? Can't do the strappies I was planning, not the the effect I am going for now.
Sorry for rambling. Anyway, have fun, and welcome to the club.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to the world of shoes.
Perhaps you could show us your home made shoes again here.

Great, now I have to go change my shoes. Just talking about them makes me crazy. Let's see.....4, 5, or 6 inch tonight? Can't do the strappies I was planning, not the the effect I am going for now.
Sorry for rambling. Anyway, have fun, and welcome to the club.
Quite a difference with my very first high heels experiment :rofl: :
Shoe.jpg
Shoe.jpg (7.98 KiB) Viewed 995 times
Maybe ready for a new phase (with about 20 heels ... :rofl: ) so that I have the right to be a member of the club. :lol:
For tonight the 5 inch is enough for you. :love:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:Maybe ready for a new phase (with about 20 heels ... :rofl: ) so that I have the right to be a member of the club. :lol:
Nah, Maybe 3 or 4 pairs would make you a card carrying member. Maybe something like 1 pair flats, 1 pair 4 inch pumps, 1 pair 5 inch pumps, and 1 pair 6 inch pumps, all patent leather black. (Although I would love to see someone campaigning 2 different colours of the same style worn at the same time, always wondered why that fashion trend never caught on)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Some of my old sites about pony shoes:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11123&p=80301#p80301
https://www.cpony.com/home/reviews/sinv ... iners.html
https://www.thelewbaristore.com/FTP-Tra ... rainer.htm

I just got word they're on their way to me. They normally arrive within 10 days. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

I want those, all of them.
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (506.04 KiB) Viewed 989 times
Too bad I can't work on my invention tonight viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12349&p=116140#p116140 , as I have locked my 6 inch pumps on for 3 hours. I should have taken your offer of the 5 inch, but just had to roll the dice.
6 inch arch.jpg
Oh well maybe later. That is if those tiny toe boxes don't break my spirit :twisted:
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

bound_jenny wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:I've got them delivered today,
Congratulations! And may you have much fun and kinkiness while wearing them for a long time to come. 8)

Jenny.
Thanks. In the 2 days I've got them, I've already worn them a lot more times than I thought I would. :)
They do tire though, but my last session, I wore them for quite a long time considering. Because... there's no rule that says: I have to stand up or walk. I can sit down while still wearing them, and even though I can stop putting weight and effort on them, the forced position is still somewhat uncomfortable, which enhances the session.

I am very amazed how easy it is to walk in them, yet how much focus it sets on the walking as it is a real balancing act, and every step... well, you hear it quite well, similarly to when someone wears high heels. With a normal shoe, I can walk ninja silent. Witn this, oh no.. This does *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap*.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:I should have some nipple clamps with bells somewhere too, they hurt more too, so they are definitely great for this session. ... hmm... choices...
Use your chastity with the urethral sounding plug and your DG-lab on sound registration. So with every step your bells rings and your DG-lab gives you stimulations. :twisted:
Interesting idea, although probably not even necessary. Walking, unless on carpet is loud by itself already.
But it is definitely an idea. Dang... its actually a good idea that is really hard to not do... dang you... :P
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:.. This does *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap*.
My neighbors are going to think my house is being renovated by me. :oops: :rofl:
Hopefully they don't want to come to help, or maybe I just hope they do?!? :?
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

In the end I couldn't resist the sale price either and ordered a pair too. :oops:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Gregovic wrote:In the end I couldn't resist the sale price either and ordered a pair too. :oops:
Welcome to the club. :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

My pony boots just arrived (7 days earlier than expected :D ). Didn't have time to put on my underpants, just pants so I could take them from the postman. Then immediately open the box. Tried the 2 locks with the 6 keys (all 6 fit on both padlocks).
First tried with stockings on, but despite the bigger size I couldn't get in. But barefoot they fit perfectly.
I'm still wearing them as I type this. :lol:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

They're great aren't they!

Awesome man, have fun.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:They're great aren't they!
Worn for 3 hours straight from the first time. :facepalm: So no need to tell you if they are great. :rofl:

They are great in the meaning of awesomeness and in the meaning of height: I had to bent over to look in the mirror when I shaved and washed. :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Cool! 8)

Now giddy-up! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Got them in today but didn't get much chance to wear them for longer yet (only about 15 minutes). So far I find them sightly easier to walk in than the heelless heels I already had, the extra "spurs" of the hoof to the rear really gives just that little bit of extra support. They're just ever so slightly too narrow at the toes and could have done with being a bit smaller in the shank as I have to lace them pretty much closed but otherwise the fit is perfect.
Last edited by Gregovic on 22 Jun 2023, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*