Anyone used this type of piss condom/cage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
HellsBells

Anyone used this type of piss condom/cage?

Post by HellsBells »

Hi wonderful people!

Have any of you used something like this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1219312098 ... ube-system ?

Looks amazing for long sessions, but would love to hear if anyone has experienced drawbacks, etc.!

Thank you!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Anyone used this type of piss condom/cage?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I don’t recommend that for self-bondage. It depends on gravity for the flow and would probably be difficult to keep it in place. A condom catheter going down into a bucket or catheter bag would be better and cheaper. Be careful with the catheter adhesive when removing it so you don’t damage the sensitive skin.

Messing with the urinary tract system is risky. If the urine leaves the body, gets contaminated, and then goes back inside the body; there is a high risk for infection and that is the worst possible place for an infection in both men and women. The pain goes really bad really fast, and that is before the infection reaches the kidneys. If the kidneys get infected, they will stop working correctly and, then, the pain and health problems get serious.

Another concern is the water column pressure if the outlet hose goes up from the urethra outlet. Once the bladder is full and the urine can’t get out, the pressure stops liquid flow from the kidneys and stops them from functioning completely. When those kidneys stop working, the nasty stuff they are supposed to remove starts building up and harming all the organs and cells elsewhere in the body. Emergency room doctors get really concerned (like panic level concerned) when they believe someone is experiencing a urinary tract blockage. Very dangerous! Like serious and immediate risk of death type danger.

Also, when men get infected there, doctors will be confused and will need to know how the infection started. Good luck explaining this. The only acceptable answer includes the explanation how contamination was forced into the urethra. Expect a really awkward conversation which will include recent sexual activity.

Another option for handling urine during longer self-bondage sessions is high-quality adult diapers. Those have a very low health risk. Probably humiliating, but safe. Have fun and stay healthy!
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have bought a similar one. Instead of the bit gag, it had a full hood, but the idea was the same.

The first time I tried it, I somehow created a vacuum in my mouth and the pee would just not run in. This caused a big pressure build up in my bladder and was painful and unhealthy. quickly aborted, peeing all over myself in the process.

But I tried it again, this time I sucked the tube to see if I could get it flowing, and once it did, no matter what I did, it started to flow.
When I pee, I pee a lot, and within seconds my mouth was entirely full of pee and it was coming out of my mouth, fast. The pee itself was horrible and not at all the effect I was hoping for.

I quickly aborted the session a second time and the silicon condom broke this time too.

And that's the end of it. Unless you have a pee-drinking fetish, this just isn't that great.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

KinkInSpace wrote:When I pee, I pee a lot, and within seconds my mouth was entirely full of pee and it was coming out of my mouth, fast. The pee itself was horrible and not at all the effect I was hoping for.
Yipe!

To a first approximation, a bladderful is 300-400 ml - a big glass of water or more. That's a lot to ingest in one go ... even if your bladder isn't full (or you stop before being fully empty). And of course water doesn't taste like piss...

I was wondering when I looked at that, about dividing the arrangement into two for long term bondage - the penis tube to a urine bottle and the tube rig to a water bottle.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah... my bladder can hold up to nearly a liter if I hold it, without much of a problem.

Somewhere when I was a lot younger, I learned an exercise to grow your bladder. Basically, when you let go to pee, soon after, squeeze and hold the pee and stop the flow. Then after a second, start it up again, and repeat it a few times. Doing that every once in a while will stretch your bladder and allow for more pee to hold.

It is a bonus if you go to an amusement park, you pee in the morning, can drink normally, and only have to pee when you get home in the evening, not having to go during the day.

Its also funny when you got surgery and was put under, that when you woke up again, and they ask you to pee, and they at some point ask you if its working, that you have to say: sorry, I'm still peeing, and then hand them a canister that is almost full.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

Thanks, gang! Looks like this might be a bit risky!!!!