SB gone wrong

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Allhasgone111

SB gone wrong

Post by Allhasgone111 »

This morning, after my wife goes to work, I want to masturbate in restraint. So I use my wife's birthday gift, which is a pair of Irish 8 handcuffs and after struggling abit, I managed to lock them behind my back, palm faces palm by pushing them toward the wall. The feeling was great, but then I realised that I can't touch my genitals to masturbate with wrists so close together. What's more problematic is that I as I try to unlock it, the key bended and I'm stuck. I can't put my arms to the front, but I'm flexible enough to text my wife with my phones and she said there are two more keys in the house but she can't remember where they are and she will com back early to help me find them.

I can't even scartch my nose and sweating like hell typing this forum. I don't have much experience with these cuffs, please advice. But what if she can't find the keys? Is there anyway to pick the lock or cut this kind of Cuff? I don't want to wear this cuffs as my jewelry.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: SB gone wrong

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, AllHasGone.
If it comes down to cutting or grinding, aim your saw/wheel at the hinge pin. If drilling, punch mark the centre of the pin, then drill, keeping your drill bit cool and lubricated. You may be able to rebuild them after.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Allhasgone111.
Possibly with a locksmith who can do lock picking. Or look on the internet for how to do lock picking with simple tools.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:Possibly with a locksmith who can do lock picking. Or look on the internet for how to do lock picking with simple tools.
:!: In some jurisdictions, just having lock-picking tools is illegal unless you're an actual locksmith. Make sure it isn't the case!

Just sayin'... I wouldn't want one of our members getting into a real inescapable predicament with a really long timer lock time...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Possibly with a locksmith who can do lock picking. Or look on the internet for how to do lock picking with simple tools.
:!: In some jurisdictions, just having lock-picking tools is illegal unless you're an actual locksmith. Make sure it isn't the case!

Just sayin'... I wouldn't want one of our members getting into a real inescapable predicament with a really long timer lock time...

Jenny.
At least you have your handcuffs on. Less work for the police. :facepalm:
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

I was at one poing in my life going to be a locksmith. Things went in a different direction.

Picking locks is like any other skill with practice you can get quite good at it. It is true that some places lockpicking tools are a nono. I used to compete localy with TOOOL (The Open Organisation Of Lockpickers). I have often thought how funny it would be to use my skill to help out someone in bondage. Two of my favorite pastimes together!

I'll stop reminiscing now lol. I hope you got out ok.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i see the op visited today, so it looks like you were able to escape. it looks like irish 8's are really difficult to escape from even if you have the key, and hopefully you were able to get out without damaging the cuffs, either alone or with help. maybe next time, you can try to escape with her present to assist if needed, and if escape fails, she can do what she want with you. :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote:i see the op visited today, so it looks like you were able to escape. it looks like irish 8's are really difficult to escape from even if you have the key, and hopefully you were able to get out without damaging the cuffs, either alone or with help. maybe next time, you can try to escape with her present to assist if needed, and if escape fails, she can do what she want with you. :D
Nice to hear he was able to escape. Hopefully he let us know if she found the key - or what he did to get free.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This sounds like SB done too well.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:

Just sayin'...
But you own an ak47 or ar15 in you know where :roll:

Btw: check twitter for
#prohibiteditemweek
To see what people try to carryon in airplanes
[
Allhasgone111

Post by Allhasgone111 »

kinbaku wrote:
TNTBound wrote:i see the op visited today, so it looks like you were able to escape. it looks like irish 8's are really difficult to escape from even if you have the key, and hopefully you were able to get out without damaging the cuffs, either alone or with help. maybe next time, you can try to escape with her present to assist if needed, and if escape fails, she can do what she want with you. :D
Nice to hear he was able to escape. Hopefully he let us know if she found the key - or what he did to get free.

She did unlock me that day. But now what happened is that she lock my hands behind back with those irish 8 for every Friday naked so that I can go to bathroom and shower easily. But she also let me use aphrodisiac and arouse me extremely. But with hands secured by irish 8 behind back, I just can’t touch my D for orgasm. I have to wait for her to decide, could be on Sunday or just no orgasm for the whole week.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Allhasgone111 wrote:But now what happened is that she lock my hands behind back with those irish 8 for every Friday naked so that I can go to bathroom and shower easily. But she also let me use aphrodisiac and arouse me extremely. But with hands secured by irish 8 behind back, I just can’t touch my D for orgasm. I have to wait for her to decide, could be on Sunday or just no orgasm for the whole week.
Wow! A worse form than a normal chastity. :shock:
I would have been rubbing my D. against the corner of a door jamb for a long time. :P :oops: :facepalm:

If I have given you an idea here, make sure she doesn't notice: she might put a chastity belt on you.