Locking a Cinch Noose

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Furimane

Locking a Cinch Noose

Post by Furimane »

The cinch noose and wrist coil combination is a classic technique, but I hate having to cut the rope to get free so I was thinking of renewable ways to use this setup.

In this setup a rigid tube (around 10cm length, 1.5cm diameter) and a padlock are used to shorten the loop of a cinch noose, and the key to the padlock is locked behind a key release method (e.g.: a key frozen in ice).

When the key released you can remove the padlock and then the tube, unlocking around 20cm of rope in the noose, which should be enough slack to get your hand out of the wrist coils.

The length of the tube also puts the padlock in a more convenient position, closer to your hands/fingers.

Hope someone finds this useful, and remember to always test your setups and use more than one release method.
Attachments
locked cinch noose.png
bound_jenny

Re: Locking a Cinch Noose

Post by bound_jenny »

Hi!

Have you tested this?

My concern is that the 10 cm tube will put the key end of the padlock out of reach, a problem compounded when the arms are out of sight behind one's back, or worse if one's hands go numb. I suspect that in more than one circumstance one would end up cutting the rope anyway.

It might be somewhat better with a keyless timer lock.

Ingenious solution but it gives me the heebie-jeebies...

jm2c

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Furimane

Re: Locking a Cinch Noose

Post by Furimane »

Yes, I did test this, worked fine even behind my back. 10cm might sound like a lot but it's not, at least for me, but if you have really small hands you might find a smaller tube better.

And cutting the rope is always an option too, in case this setup fails or if you want some redundancy in your releases, which is always good.

A timer lock should work too, but I don't have one of those to test unfortunately.