MagBound® Handpillory

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: MagBound® Handpillory

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Infobel, and thanx for crash testing this item for us.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Infobel.
Thanks for the message. :love:
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

Got the pillory, but they forgot to include the timer, now I have to wait another ten days for that to arrive. I did use a wall wart to check if it would work and it does. Very well made. Will likely use sweat wrist bands with it to make sure I won't be pinched. Once I get the timer, I will post how it all works.
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

Got the timer but the instructions were missing (I needed a password) I got that hours later after I requested it from the seller, Max. He has always been very responsive.
I was able to add the randomizer software (an add on and well worth it). I am still missing an USB cable to come from my small USB battery (the type you can use to charge your iPhone with) to the timer. If the timer were to fail, the battery is only good for 3 hours max.

I did play around with the user interface, it is simple but works well, there is nothing out there like it unless you can breadboard and program your own. Once I get the cable, I can do more testing before I use it in a scenario that I have devised. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14488