Release only after I've cleaned the whole apartment

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
testovaci6607

Release only after I've cleaned the whole apartment

Post by testovaci6607 »

Hello! I would like to play a selfbondage scenario, where i would lock myself in a maid outfit (including heels, fake boobs, gag, locked dress and cuffs on both feet and hands etc.) and I would be released only after I have cleaned the whole apartment.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find out any interesting way how to release myself only after I have finished the cleaning.

The only thing I was able to create was to write a lot of random numbers on floors, furniture by pencil + print more random numbers on small papers and put them randomly around the apartment or to important places (like cleaning buckets, down the wastebin, into clothes to iron etc.). Then I would create a small computer programme (I can do that :D ) which would show you me the code to combination lock after only after I put 90 % of random codes I have managed to find (you never manage to find all of them). This may be combined with minimum time spent in bondage to prevent me from cheating.

Another fact should be that I have to clean those numbers off the furniture and floors before my girlfriend comes home from the weekend.

Do you have any ideas how to make this scenario better?

Thank you!

--
Important notice: The scenario could be pretty complex and has to be combined with another reliable release method (ice, phone to a friend etc.).
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Release only after I've cleaned the whole apartment

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Testovaci.
The only thing I can think of right now is to throw all the keys in the pile of mess. Cleaning up will inherently reveal the keys.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, testovaci6607 and succes with your scenario.

You can store a second backup key in a block of ice.
If the computer fails, you can still free yourself after the ice has melted.
Also put a chain in that ice block so that you can attach it to the leg of a heavy cupboard with another lock. That makes it impossible to heat the ice in a bowl in the oven. :mrgreen:

Make sure you have a few tasks where you only get the paper when the task is completely finished. For example, at the bottom of a series of soup plates that must all be washed before you allow you to take the piece of paper to the computer.
amber

Post by amber »

I don't have the details but can think of a tech solution. All your equipment is locked with keys in a lockbox controlled by a Pi or Arduino. You have divided your residence into zones and you can track your location (bluetooth beacon perhaps) and it'll report it to a program. Once you complete your schedule the box will unlock. Can't determine if you did the work, but at least you are forced to move and spend time in each location. Might include a training schedule to move back and forth between two areas in your heels multi times.

Bathroom - 30 minutes
Kitchen (dishes) - 30 minutes
Bedroom - 30 Minutes
Bathroom again (floors) - 30 Minutes
Kitchen (fridge)- 20 minutes
etc.
testovaci6607

Post by testovaci6607 »

It might be interesting to put those papers/numbers thorough the week or after a few beers so one doesn't know where all of them are. Or throw them randomly around the apartment, into things etc. :)

Yes, backup key should be somehow penalised (ie. in the bucket of oil or that block of ice which is big enough).
Last edited by testovaci6607 on 22 Mar 2023, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Wait, you like my idea the best? I like Amber's. I can't think of it now, but there does exist a computer program that enforces housekeeping through BDSM. Can anyone else think of it? When I hear it, I will be like "Duh!"
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
testovaci6607

Post by testovaci6607 »

Considering technical solutions - it might help to use motion sensors/accelerometers/webcams to verify that you are still moving.
Shannon SteelSlave

I sometimes use a pedometer to score my performance in heels. Logs activity, as opposed to just how long I wore them.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

An app or program like https://apkamp.com/com.obedience can help. Normal it is for more days, but I think you can do different tasks on one day.
There it calls Habits (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bzxz4lEXlE).
So you put "cleaning room" as a habit and say you must do this day 6 times that habit before 16h pm.
And a habit "cleaning the toilet', 10 times before 11h am. :mrgreen:

You can count points with the program if you complete a task and deduct points if you don't do it on time. So you can free yourself only if you get enough points.

You can also put punishments inside the program if you didn't do it on time.
testovaci6607

Post by testovaci6607 »

kinbaku: Yes, but unfortunately this one allows me to chicken out :-D
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

You might be able to use a modification of a system I used to get the ironing done. You do need:
1. To be able to know approximately how long the task will take. Maybe have a defined ritual or procedure for cleaning, so you do the same thing every time.

2. Be restrained so that you cannot leave the job. Maybe chained up, locked in or wearing no/embarrassing clothes you can’t change, such as naked in leg irons and handcuffs, so you can’t put any clothes on.

3. Not have any means to tell how long you have spent on the task, so no clocks you can see. No TV or radio or computer available and so on. That could be difficult if you are free to move around in a modern apartment, but you might be able to do it.

4. To be able to create a suitable computer program.

The computer program needs to be able to keep you locked up for a minimum time. You have to ask to be released, e.g. by pressing a button. If you ask too early you will get a punishment of extra time. If the time has expired you are released. Mine was set to double the outstanding time if I asked too early. I used a laptop computer to encrypt the combination for a combination lock. It was very difficult to make sure I could not get the time from the computer. It might be easier to use something like an Ardunio or Raspberry Pi. Put it in one of those cheap combination safes and arrange for it to control the door solenoid, so that the safe will only open when the computer connects the solenoid.

So, to use the system you work out the minimum time the job will take if you do it properly. Set a little less that that time on the timer, then lock yourself up. Now, the only way to know whether you are safe to ask for release is to do the job properly. There is no point in rushing. If you do something else you are likely to incur a punishment or find you have been locked up a lot longer than necessary. If you do incur a punishment you don’t know how long you had left, so you don’t know how long you have to wait, and you have no real way of knowing how long you have been waiting. You can’t really risk another punishment or you will have even less idea how long you have to wait. I did have a backstop timer on mine, to limit the maximum time so I could not get really stuck.

You could add amber's idea, so that you have to visit each room for a minimum amount of time, in the right order. Suppose there is a TV in the lounge. If you do that first you can cheat in that room and know when you can leave it, but you can't go back until you've done the rest.

Finally, of course, as you say you need an emergency release.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I guess, will be a good idea to add a tiny part of random. Because you forgot about inner feeling of time. Plus or minus up to 20% will be enough.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I did include a random option in my system but I did not really need it. I found that I had no idea how long the job had actually taken. Sometimes it took a lot longer than I expected, but I had no idea until I was released. Of course it is important to make sure that there there is nothing other than the job to fill the time. In that situation I think most people would overestimate the amount of time that had passed - as in "a watched pot never boils" and get punished with more boredom. In the case of a static job that is not difficult. I was on a short chain, in leg irons and a chastity belt.

In the case of cleaning an apartment, I was wondering if it would be possible to turn off the electricity and lock it, so it could not be turned back before you are released. That should remove a lot of the potential entertainment options.
testovaci6607

Post by testovaci6607 »

Wow, that's a very good idea to turn off electricity and leave just a charged battery in your laptop to get out (without internet).

It is also mean tip because it would not be possible to use vacuum cleaner and you would have to clean by yourself :)
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »