Awesome selfbondage item you must get (with warning)!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Awesome selfbondage item you must get (with warning)!

Post by KinkInSpace »

I just bought the next item during the current sale and I did not even know it existed.

It is awesome for self bondage (I think) but also comes with a big warning, obviously.

The item: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004701668889.html

The item linked is with an aluminium internals, but if you go hunting for a set, look for this.

Note, one of these is rated for just 31kg. It cannot support a full body unless you use multiple at the same time, but then again it is not recommended to use it for that.

What you can do with it, is use a ring on the ceiling, make a wire go through, lie on your bed and use this system to pull your nipple clamps up. Another thing you can do is enforce spreading your legs and arms.

The biggest risk with this is that it is a one-way system. After you pull the rope, you cannot get it to go the other way. Pull it too far to stretch things up, and you may lose your method of escape (for example, you can no longer reach or use the key)

Normally this is used for boats and tents, but 31kg is still plenty for light bondage work.

For example, I will use this to force myself sitting on a metal donkey, tie these to my leg cuffs, and pull them apart, forcing my legs apart, making it impossible to stand on my legs anymore. But this will only work, if I can be ensured that I can still reach the cuffs themselves while being in this position. Otherwise, I will never be able to get off.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Re: Awesome selfbondage item you must get (with warning)!

Post by Kinbaku »

I use them with ice locks in the carabine. :mrgreen:
I used to always buy them in a DIY store. The last 4 I also bought from Aliexpress (with the metal internal construction :wink: ).
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

Yes, another word of warning: If the ratchet is under full load, you will not be able to release the tension by flipping the little switch on it, since it will have no slack to be moved..

It is great for cutting slack in a bondage scenario, but you will need a different way to release the tension than the ratchet itself once it is under full load - like an ice lock or panic/equestrian hook.

Unless of course you are willing to and have means to cut the ratchet rope.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yes definitely. And for this to be effective, the ratchet mechanism is going to be far away from you anyway as you pull the rope to tighten it. So the only way out is to disconnect whatever it is that it holds onto.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

And I like the clicking sound with each further clamping instead of the silent clamping with the double ring system. :twisted:
As well as the unforgivably stuck with every click: with the double ring system I sometimes had that every time I tightened the rope, it came back a bit before blocking. :|