Looking for tips for nipple clamps

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cdinbonds

Re: Looking for tips for nipple clamps

Post by cdinbonds »

Have you tried removing the rubber covers? There may be a slight "toothy" end on the clips that will grip better than the smooth rubber. (may also bite a bit more too!)
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

These clamps have very sharp teeth, and it is definitely a good idea to remove the rubber and use the screw to start with.

I have estim versions of these and normal ones. If I make them grip without using the screw, I'll be in agony. Very painful, but I can take it for a while if I really set my mind to it.
But with the screw, I can wear it a lot longer and is also safer that way.

As for other tips, I have a very simple one: different clamps behave differently with various degrees in pain on short and long notice. You may find other clamps that just work better for you.

Also, if your nipples are more sensitive, you can get a similar result with less force needed to get there, and is safer for that reason. A good way to make your nipples more sensitive, is by pumping them up using a vacuum (you will get larger nipples which also helps) or by using something like a hot sauce.

Lots of painful sessions will also make your nipples get more sensitive in the long run.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

I have these: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001270 ... 1802cCHfME

The trick is in the crossing of the construction. The screw does tighten these, not loosen like these in your link.
Bondage begins when you start wanting out...