Leather straps selfbondage with double loop

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
EmilyRX

Leather straps selfbondage with double loop

Post by EmilyRX »

I wonder if any of you have tried this before:

https://www.deviantart.com/toszum/art/S ... -501374705

The double loop is really simple and effective and actually inescapable if there is nothing you can do to loosen the thigh area!

Crazy right? :mrgreen:

I just made a try and it works. Still to have to try the whole thing though!
kinbaku

Re: Leather straps selfbondage with double loop

Post by kinbaku »

EmilyRX wrote:I wonder if any of you have tried this before:

https://www.deviantart.com/toszum/art/S ... -501374705

The double loop is really simple and effective and actually inescapable if there is nothing you can do to loosen the thigh area!

Crazy right? :mrgreen:

I just made a try and it works. Still to have to try the whole thing though!
This one is about the same but with 5 ropes instead of 5 belts. :wink:

I've done it, but the double belt around the arms is too difficult to remove, only possible if you have an outsider who can free you. So I used the double hangman knot instead. But even here you need to be able to call for help and have at least a pair of safety scissors with you.

Toszun has some great ideas for creating inescapable bondage's. I like to adjust them so that they are just escape-able. But always with sufficient preparation and sufficient backups.
For example, in the case of the 5 belts: first tie only the left side so that you can always free yourself with the right hand if it does not work with only the left hand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

FYI Toszum is a member here at Bound Anna, though not active for the last 12 years.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
EmilyRX

Post by EmilyRX »

It's true that it can be really impossible to escape, especially since cutting leather straps is quite complicated!

You can still experience the pleasure of it by keeping the thigh belt buckle close to your hand without too much risk IMO.

I am always amazed by this double loop because normally what can go in should be able to come out! :lol:

Normally you need something more. Once I got stuck with leather straps but that's because I added the thickness of my clothes once my hand went through when I rolled up my sleeve. It was on my hand when I went through the buckle but then it was around my wrist so obviously it was thicker...

It's funny that we're talking about the one with the five ropes because someone asked me to do a similar bondage, so I wanted to try to take a picture of myself doing Toszum's!

Ok Jenny !
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

EmilyRX wrote:... because normally what can go in should be able to come out! :lol:
But I've found, to my own shame, that that's not always the case. :mrgreen: :lol:
EmilyRX

Post by EmilyRX »

:D