Fiberglass casting SB

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Mikel

Fiberglass casting SB

Post by Mikel »

Has anyone here tried fiberglass casting tape in their SB games?

I have used it quite a few times having learned a lot (most by mistakes) but enjoyed it immensely.

Mikel
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Fiberglass casting SB

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I was around for these 2 discussions viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12281&

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11107&p=105761&
Does anyone else have any experience with casting tape?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Thanks, I like the idea of the block, so many options to tease and torment.

The fiberglass doesn't get very hot, but it's best if you have one of the vibrating cutters, my first few experiences were... diminished, by not having the correct cutters.
I wrote a story about one of them where I wrapped myself from my toes to top of my head and the struggles that ensued to get out of it, I bought the vibrating cutter after that one. LOL

Mikel
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Mikel wrote:... I bought the vibrating cutter after that one. LOL

Mikel
Just one session too late. :shock: :rofl:
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Never too late to learn something, well maybe, if it's the hole in the rebreather hood is too small, but other than that learning is good. :o

Plus the vibrations can feel really good. 8)

Mikel
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Hi,
Well whole body didn't include arms, unfortunately, had to wrap them separately, I use the cotton wrap padding around my joints and use pallet wrap... everywhere.
The pallet wrap is just a thing I like and it makes cast much tighter, closer to skin, and it's cheap and easy. I started with my legs from toes to thighs, then once set I re-wrapped them together.
I had boxes of tape and a big bowl of water sitting on table next to me and just kept wrapping higher, going over my shoulders was the hardest part keeping the wrap flat and
fighting to still make it neat all while my movements are becoming less and less as the cast became harder.
With body done, slightly curved I found out later, I very carefully did my head and neck.
I was so caught up in the feelings I really had to fight myself to not cover my mouth. It was really fun but would be so much better if some else there to help.
I would recommend it highly.

I want to try wrapping tape then spraying water on it, it looks like it makes cast really smooth when it's done that way.

And the rolls will harden by themselves even if in climate controlled room, it's how I have been able to afford so many boxes, some companies sell them cheap when there might be a few ruined rolls inside case.
Mikel