selfbondage positions i could take for one hour

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
john

selfbondage positions i could take for one hour

Post by john »

I am looking to build some selfbondage furniture that would enable me to lock myself up tightly without much possibility for movement. I was looking at something like a spanking bench that would keep me in a kneeling, bent over position while still supporting my torso and hips. I am hoping that this position would be comfortable enough for me to spend at least an hour in. Do you think that is possible? what other positions would you recommend for long sessions? I know about spread eagle of course, ive done that for long sessions but i would love to try something differen
Keyless

Re: selfbondage positions i could take for one hour

Post by Keyless »

You might like to look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11166&p=81947&hilit=pony#p80651 . It also gives links to earlier threads.
The original plans still seem to be available at institute.blacksteel.com/Texts/pony%20plans.doc
Please note that its pretty much impossible to escape from so, if you are using this for self bondage, you need a very reliable emergency release mechanism or a human to make sure you don't get stuck.