Straitjacket self bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
skswddggse

Straitjacket self bondage

Post by skswddggse »

Came up with this (relatively unsecure) method to simulate straitjacket bondage:

Step 1: size a belt or rope such that when buckled/tied you can put both arms through and when brought up to your upper arms behind your back you can hardly move your arms outward

Step 2: tie the ends of 2 socks (must be very long, at least almost knee height) together

Step 3: equip the belt, have it hang losely by your elbows

Step 4: slide the socks onto each hand (not necessarily as far as you can for this next step)

Step 5: now slide the belt up your arms as much as you want to tighten your upper arms (not too much given how far your socks stretch/reach)

Step 6: cross the arms to create a loop and step into said loop with both legs

Step 7: bring your arm loop up to waist level and slide the socks back up your arms (they will have moved in step 5)

Step 8: done!

Getting out: just tug your wrists/lower arms out of the socks, they should give easily (test this prior to setting everything up)

Obviously this isnt incredibly secure as the socks will only hold to your arms via friction, but it still emulates the feel well.

I'm wondering how you could improve the resistance of the arm loop, and any other variations that improve security & safety.
bound_jenny

Re: Straitjacket self bondage

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome aboard, skswddggse! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Re: Straitjacket self bondage

Post by kinbaku »

skswddggse wrote:I'm wondering how you could improve the resistance of the arm loop, and any other variations that improve security & safety.
I don't know if this will help, but if you wrap your arms around each other, can you get the socks wound around your arms?
For the liberation you have to turn in the other direction.