Butt Stuffing

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
pavtron

Butt Stuffing

Post by pavtron »

So here is the idea. I want to wrap a key up (make it smooth) and insert it rectally. Then for the escape I would have to expel the key and dig for it. But I want to have something to expel besides excrement to dig though. The idea would be to insert the loaded egg then some sort of substrate that would be painful to expel too soon. Like hard ramen noodles, Minute made rice, or something that would adsorb water and soften. Any thoughts? Or ideas on how to create a temporary internal blockage at the rectum?

UPDATE

Dry substrates are not a good idea. It needs to be something gel or liquid that turns sold then dissolves.
KinkInSpace

Re: Butt Stuffing

Post by KinkInSpace »

Be very careful with this. If the key gets stuck, you will need a trip to the ER.
If you insert it too far inside, or it otherwise moves up too far, the body may consider it a threat and you will feel very sick very quickly. If your body does not start to urge pooping, or even with pooping it doesn't come out, a trip to the ER is needed here too.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

KinkInSpace wrote:Be very careful with this. If the key gets stuck, you will need a trip to the ER.
If you insert it too far inside, or it otherwise moves up too far, the body may consider it a threat and you will feel very sick very quickly. If your body does not start to urge pooping, or even with pooping it doesn't come out, a trip to the ER is needed here too.
Remember what the ER personnel know already: nothing ever gets stuck up your arse accidentally. :facepalm: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:Remember what the ER personnel know already: nothing ever gets stuck up your arse accidentally. :facepalm: :rofl:

Jenny.
I accidentally fell on it with my ass opening. :facepalm:

Like that murderer to the judge: "I was on the corner cleaning my knife. Then all of a sudden he came around the corner and right into my knife.
... And that three times".
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Yeah. This is a stupid bad idea. FULL STOP