timed sleepsack bondage idea

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
ruru67

Re: timed sleepsack bondage idea

Post by ruru67 »

TNTBound wrote:my darlex sleepsack on the other hand, if i pull the zipper up to the top of the collar, the collar folds over and makes it MUCH more difficult to get the zipper to slide down and open up.
I do wonder if some kind of stiffening of the zipper would help - say some long cable ties (with the ends cut off) sewn into pockets either side of the zipper.

(I'd still make sure I had a Plan B that didn't involve opening the zipper, perhaps some kind of cutter tethered to your wrist to let you cut yourself out if the zipper jams.)

BTW: Does the sleepsack have internal sleeves? If so, how are you pulling on the cords to open/close the zipper? Are the sleeves open-ended, or are you manipulating the cord through the fabric? What are you doing to make sure you don't lose the end of the cord?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

ruru67 wrote:
TNTBound wrote:my darlex sleepsack on the other hand, if i pull the zipper up to the top of the collar, the collar folds over and makes it MUCH more difficult to get the zipper to slide down and open up.
I do wonder if some kind of stiffening of the zipper would help - say some long cable ties (with the ends cut off) sewn into pockets either side of the zipper.

(I'd still make sure I had a Plan B that didn't involve opening the zipper, perhaps some kind of cutter tethered to your wrist to let you cut yourself out if the zipper jams.)

BTW: Does the sleepsack have internal sleeves? If so, how are you pulling on the cords to open/close the zipper? Are the sleeves open-ended, or are you manipulating the cord through the fabric? What are you doing to make sure you don't lose the end of the cord?
all of my sleepsacks have internal sleeves. the darlex and latex ones have closed ends and two seams about 5-7" apart from each other. the canvas one from the straghtjacket shop as shown in the picture, has open ended sleeves and is basically a tube stitched to the side webbing in the middle only, so it has a lot of movement available, but the sleeves are still escape proof unless the zipper is opened. in the picture on the previous page, you can see a blue piece of paracord on the zipper pull. that is what i grab with my mouth to open and close the zippers on my sleepsacks.

with the darlex sack, if i pull the zipper all the way up to the top of the collar, the easiest way to get out is by feeding another 4' of paracord through the loop of paracord on the zipper pull then standing up, i can grab it through the fabric, and using my chin, keep the collar flat and pull the zipper down. the other way which is much tougher, is by grinding my neck against the bed like a snail so that the collar is flat and the zipper gets moved down to the point where i can simply grab it with my teeth and slide it down that way.

the latex sleepsacks, escape is simply once i get sweaty enough, i can slide my arms out of the sleeves and free myself.

the paracord on the zipper pulls are all long enough that they will always be withing reach of my mouth when zipped up.

my plan b would be to yell for help from a family member, even though that would be super embarrassing. to get caught like that.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

spent another hour locked in it earlier and it works perfectly everytime with the rope ratchet.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

changed up the locking mechanism to use the magnetic connector. makes it more simple, easier to use, no rope to tangle and makes a satisfying click when your locked in.

any closer and the magnet pulls the two right together. for release, the shackle ejects off the timer padlock and i can grab the paracord with my teeth to move the zipper down. with this setup, its almost impossible to even grab the paracord when its locked as its tucked up tight, so it makes it feel even more helpless as there is no chance of even being able to try and move the zipper!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

im really loving this setup! its super easy to get into it and it is completely escape proof. even trying my hardest to even break or rip the sleepsack is useless as the canvas is so strong. i just wish the feet/lower leg area was tighter without using belts or straps, but this is my favorite way to be bound currently. being able to squirm and thrash around as much as i want and know that i cant escape is awesome!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote:...i just wish the feet/lower leg area was tighter without using belts or straps, ...
Glad to hear you were able to do that. :D
You may want to place rolled cloths on either side of your legs. It still gives you the necessary freedom of movement to move your legs back and forth, but the space is then reduced.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

since i have been using resistance bands to hold the canvas sleepsack after i stitched the tears up, this has been working awesome. i have the time padlock set to release one of the resistance bands at my shoulder so i can roll over and grab the paracord on the zipper pull and release myself. i have just ordered another set of resistance bands from 20 to 60 lbs, two of each band, to help secure my canvas sleepsack to my bed frame. the elastic helps reduce strain on the canvas from extreme struggling and has held up nice so far, but i wanted to add some bands at the waist area to keep me more secure. there is no escape until the timer lock releases me and it is absolutely amazing! my favorite way to be self-bound yet!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

last night i charged up my battery pack for my electro magnet. i used the magnet to hold one corner of my sleepsack to the bed with elastic exercise bands while the other three corners and the middle of my sleepsack were secured as well. i got myself into the sleepsack and then i was stuck till the battery ran out. it lasted 5.5 hours! a little bit long for my liking and was more bored at the end than anything. i have a 12v timer coming that i should be able to hook up to the magnet and battery to make the time spent like this however long i want, and the battery dying will be the backup.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

TNTBound wrote:last night i charged up my battery pack for my electro magnet. i used the magnet to hold one corner of my sleepsack to the bed with elastic exercise bands while the other three corners and the middle of my sleepsack were secured as well. i got myself into the sleepsack and then i was stuck till the battery ran out. it lasted 5.5 hours! a little bit long for my liking and was more bored at the end than anything. i have a 12v timer coming that i should be able to hook up to the magnet and battery to make the time spent like this however long i want, and the battery dying will be the backup.
Shannon SteelSlave likes this.
Could you sleep like this?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote:...it lasted 5.5 hours! a little bit long for my liking and was more bored at the end than anything...
Or you can first switch on the electromagnet for 1.5 hours with a full battery.
Then switch off again and without recharging the battery, crawl into the sleeping bag and switch on the electromagnet again for about 3 hours.
In this way you hold on to the arbitrariness so that you do not know the exact moment when you are liberated.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
TNTBound wrote:last night i charged up my battery pack for my electro magnet. i used the magnet to hold one corner of my sleepsack to the bed with elastic exercise bands while the other three corners and the middle of my sleepsack were secured as well. i got myself into the sleepsack and then i was stuck till the battery ran out. it lasted 5.5 hours! a little bit long for my liking and was more bored at the end than anything. i have a 12v timer coming that i should be able to hook up to the magnet and battery to make the time spent like this however long i want, and the battery dying will be the backup.
its comfortable enough that it could be possible, but its very distracting and frustrating knowing that nothing i do will allow me to escape from it, and i did try EVERYTHING in that 5 hours. i even came 3 times. the amount of frustration from the zipper string being SO CLOSE, yet completely unable to get to it with either my hands or mouth, makes it feel like it should be possible to get out, especially with the elastic bands, but no matter how much i struggled, squirmed and thrashed about, it just pulled me right back into position. i think its mostly in my mind as to why i couldnt sleep in it. if i had someone there who was controlling my release and watching over me, then i probably could. but knowing it was myself that put me into it with no option to safeword my way out of it made it really intense feeling and kept my mind going.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

kinbaku wrote:
TNTBound wrote:...it lasted 5.5 hours! a little bit long for my liking and was more bored at the end than anything...
Or you can first switch on the electromagnet for 1.5 hours with a full battery.
Then switch off again and without recharging the battery, crawl into the sleeping bag and switch on the electromagnet again for about 3 hours.
In this way you hold on to the arbitrariness so that you do not know the exact moment when you are liberated.
i did similar by charging it up only partially before. kept me trapped for about 1.5 hours that time. depending on the charge level, 3 lights could last from an hour to three hours. it took two hours to go from 5 lights on the battery to three. when i was stuck for 1.5 hours before, it was charged to three lights, so i thought i would only be stuck for another hour and a half once it got down to three lights, but it kept me trapped for three hours more. i did test it at max charge before outside of bondage, and it was 5.5 hours, so i knew what i was getting into, but it feel SO much longer once actually trapped in the sleepsack.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

TNTBound wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
its comfortable enough that it could be possible, but its very distracting and frustrating knowing that nothing i do will allow me to escape from it, and i did try EVERYTHING in that 5 hours. i even came 3 times. the amount of frustration from the zipper string being SO CLOSE, yet completely unable to get to it with either my hands or mouth, makes it feel like it should be possible to get out, especially with the elastic bands, but no matter how much i struggled, squirmed and thrashed about, it just pulled me right back into position. i think its mostly in my mind as to why i couldnt sleep in it. if i had someone there who was controlling my release and watching over me, then i probably could. but knowing it was myself that put me into it with no option to safeword my way out of it made it really intense feeling and kept my mind going.
Yeah, that's what keeps me from wearing so much as a single unchained cuff to bed. Too distracting.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Yeah, that's what keeps me from wearing so much as a single unchained cuff to bed. Too distracting.
i have slept with a collar and cuffs on, not attached to anything before, but it seems much more difficult now. honestly, even just trying to get a normal nights sleep seems tough right now, so that doesnt help.

here is a picture of my setup currently. 50lb bands at the feet and waist are doubled over, and 60lb at the shoulders.

i put the battery on the night stand and its completely out of reach. cant even reach the cord on the magnet with my teeth, and believe me, i spent a couple hours trying to get out of this! kept me NICE and secure. :D
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

as for the timer, i was thinking about getting the one on etsy from the self bondage shop for $68 and waiting the couple weeks for it to get here from germany. but then i decided to look on amazon for a 12v timer.......

this is the one from etsy ($68)

this is the one from amazon ($12)

my electro magnet runs on 6v, so i dont need the usb adapter to step up to 12v (although i do have one on the way for my other magnets)

all i have to do is make the wiring harness to connect the battery to the timer and then the timer to the magnet, and i already have the barrel connectors to do so, so it didnt make sense to pay more money and wait a long time to do it. the timer should be operational this weekend. :D