timed sleepsack bondage idea

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: timed sleepsack bondage idea

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Let me know if you ever want to join the Developer Crew, TNT. My invitation still stands. We could use a mind like yours there.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Let me know if you ever want to join the Developer Crew, TNT. My invitation still stands. We could use a mind like yours there.
im honored, but i have zero coding skills, im more of a mechanical and electrical knowledge than anything. if there was a job where i could make kinky things for a living, that would be fun, seeing as i lost my job almost a month ago now.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

We're not all about coding and programming anymore. We're doing some cool stuff with Arduino I think you might fit in. Maybe help out Riddle on his invention. Go in, have a look around, if it's not for you, that's fine.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:We're not all about coding and programming anymore. We're doing some cool stuff with Arduino I think you might fit in. Maybe help out Riddle on his invention. Go in, have a look around, if it's not for you, that's fine.
i think that what im making is what Riddle is making, except the 12v timer costs me $12, where a raspberry pi looks to be $130!?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

I don't want to derail your thread, maybe ask Riddle what other capabilities his machine might have. The pandemic put the brakes on some cool ideas we had for it, and some companion devices others were contributing to go with it.
Good luck with your job hunt, at any rate.
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

TNTBound wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:We're not all about coding and programming anymore. We're doing some cool stuff with Arduino I think you might fit in. Maybe help out Riddle on his invention. Go in, have a look around, if it's not for you, that's fine.
i think that what im making is what Riddle is making, except the 12v timer costs me $12, where a raspberry pi looks to be $130!?
:rofl: Last time I checked, the Raspberry Pi 4’s with the highest RAM quantity was being sold by scalpers around that price point. The inexpensive Raspberry Pi Zero should be available for $5-10. I was trying to build a Raspberry Pi kit for around $20 that added the circuitry and space to easily connect 4 buttons, 4 MOSFET (solid state relay) outputs, and a clock display. Was hoping to have a complete timer solution under $30.

As for TNTBound joining the development group, it really does come down to TNTBound’s choice. I understand that the person doesn’t have programming skills and does not appear to have strong technical electronics skills or inclination. However, I would love to have TNTBound join the group and am confident they are able to provide a good sanity check at a minimum. There are other valuable support roles possible in which TNTBound may be both able and willing to help us on some projects. For example, TNTBound already critiqued my Raspberry Pi project without seeing the development forum.

Worst case scenario: TNTBound joins the team and never posts in the group. Simply checking the thread titles with new posts at least once a year would be much more active than probably like 75% of the other developers. How many people have joined the sub group and then never login again? Also, I like TNTBound’s creativity and problem solving skills and believe TNTBound will be an excellent addition. So, TNTBound, how soon can we welcome a new member?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Riddle wrote:Also, I like TNTBound’s creativity and problem solving skills and believe TNTBound will be an excellent addition. So, TNTBound, how soon can we welcome a new member?
I support that. If only to give other developers ideas to make new things.

TNTBound, you are completely free to do what you want, but someone who is so good at finding and developing solutions is a good addition to the developers group.