Fly with the wind

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless
***
Posts: 204
Joined: 20 Nov 2018, 17:53

Fly with the wind

Post by TicleMeEndless »

So, today i found an pic on deviantart, and got an idea. What if this is was a videogame controller? Move your legs, tilt wooden panels and control a wings of virtual bird or dragon? Central part are soft and sweet, vibration controlled as feedback of game (e.g. wind feeling, flatter, etc.). Optional e-stim can work as damage indicator. Will you try to become a dragon?

Image
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
User avatar
Kinbaku
*****
Posts: 5116
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 20:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by Kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Will you try to become a dragon?
More like a dragon pilot like in the first Avatar movie. :P
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
Moderator
Posts: 6585
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 19:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Retweeting the image because it was clipped on my screen.
dfldufm-f326d282-7a14-40e6-bfda-a0db8973e683.jpg
Interesting. The boards can be angled inward to create a greater slope, requiring more leg power to avoid the pony effect.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
User avatar
Kinbaku
*****
Posts: 5116
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 20:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by Kinbaku »

Thanks Shannon, I had already put it in my files folder as an idea to develop new things. :mrgreen:

If you suspect that it is not the full image, you can right click on it and choose "Open image in new tab" or "Copy image" and then paste it into your favorite drawing program or Word document.

Some interesting informations about posting photos (just an overview for me so that I have everything together :facepalm: ):
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=309 Information and rules
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=485 inserting pictures
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8662#p61680 Warning EXIF
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13205#p96762 How insert photos in your post
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14211#p110105 Using animated pictures (GIF)
I can't find it on the site anymore, but normally I resize the image using the free program GIMV (Image/Image Scaling) to less than 600 x 600 pixels and when no detail is needed to maximum size of 300 x 300 pixels.
Then I export it as JPEG (*.jpg) and for the actual storage it comes with a screen where you can erase all information that is not needed (EXIF-data and XMP-data).
User avatar
bound_jenny
Moderator
Posts: 10268
Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 12:37
Location: Montreal, Canada, Great Kinky North

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by bound_jenny »

Adjustable spread and such. Interesting piece of kit. 8)

I'd call it Pegasus. :idea:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
User avatar
bounddosster
*****
Posts: 2005
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 23:23
Location: England. East of Midlands.

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by bounddosster »

I read the title and thought it had something to do with eating brussel sprouts. But I like the idea, you have to win the game to get released. With my gaming skills I'm in for a long ride.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
User avatar
Kinbaku
*****
Posts: 5116
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 20:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I read the title and thought it had something to do with eating brussel sprouts. But I like the idea, you have to win the game to get released. With my gaming skills I'm in for a long ride.
Nothing prevents you from - by the up and down wings - using also your afterburner if you have eaten Brussels sprouts. :wink:
User avatar
bound_jenny
Moderator
Posts: 10268
Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 12:37
Location: Montreal, Canada, Great Kinky North

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I read the title and thought it had something to do with eating brussel sprouts. But I like the idea, you have to win the game to get released. With my gaming skills I'm in for a long ride.
Nothing prevents you from - by the up and down wings - using also your afterburner if you have eaten Brussels sprouts. :wink:
I just had this mental image of bounddosster pulling up next to the Glamourous Glennis (Bell X-1) on that thing, flames shooting out of his butt, and the completely befuddled expression on Chuck Yeager's face... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
User avatar
bounddosster
*****
Posts: 2005
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 23:23
Location: England. East of Midlands.

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I read the title and thought it had something to do with eating brussel sprouts. But I like the idea, you have to win the game to get released. With my gaming skills I'm in for a long ride.
Nothing prevents you from - by the up and down wings - using also your afterburner if you have eaten Brussels sprouts. :wink:
I just had this mental image of bounddosster pulling up next to the Glamourous Glennis (Bell X-1) on that thing, flames shooting out of his butt, and the completely befuddled expression on Chuck Yeager's face... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jenny.
How did you know about my famous party trick.
(Jenny, please swallow your coffee before opening link.)
https://www.startpage.com/av/proxy-imag ... 3669d88bad
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
User avatar
Kinbaku
*****
Posts: 5116
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 20:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:How did you know about my famous party trick.
(Jenny, please swallow your coffee before opening link.)
https://www.startpage.com/av/proxy-imag ... 3669d88bad
I only get to Startpage/search engine. :(
Do I have to install the search program on firefox and will it continue automatically?
Last edited by Kinbaku on 31 Dec 2022, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
Moderator
Posts: 6585
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 19:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I put my drink down anyway.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
User avatar
bound_jenny
Moderator
Posts: 10268
Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 12:37
Location: Montreal, Canada, Great Kinky North

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:How did you know about my famous party trick.
(Jenny, please swallow your coffee before opening link.)
Too late in the evening for coffee. So no spills or spits. :hi:

That definitely is on afterburners, with rocket assist. You could fly circles around Chuck's plane. 8)
kinbaku wrote:I only get to Startpage/search engine.
Do I have to install the search program on firefox and will it continue automatically?
You need to copy the URL into Notepad and manually replace the %3A with a colon (:) and the %2F's with slashes (/), and edit out the reference to the Startpage search engine so you start with the second "https://. Otherwise it's a jumbled mess that the address resolver in your browser doesn't understand (duh, wots a %3A?), and then kicks it to your favorite search engine. The computers are getting faster, but they ain't getting any smarter... :facepalm:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
User avatar
Blacky
****
Posts: 605
Joined: 01 Sep 2011, 15:07
Contact:

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by Blacky »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:I only get to Startpage/search engine.
Do I have to install the search program on firefox and will it continue automatically?
You need to copy the URL into Notepad and manually replace the %3A with a colon (:) and the %2F's with slashes (/), and edit out the reference to the Startpage search engine so you start with the second "https://. Otherwise it's a jumbled mess that the address resolver in your browser doesn't understand (duh, wots a %3A?), and then kicks it to your favorite search engine. The computers are getting faster, but they ain't getting any smarter... :facepalm:

Jenny.
I took the liberty to do as Jenny suggested. Here's the result:

https://media.tenor.com/bQaOSEg8giUAAAA ... 3669d88bad
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
User avatar
Kinbaku
*****
Posts: 5116
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 20:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by Kinbaku »

Blacky wrote:I took the liberty to do as Jenny suggested. Here's the result:

https://media.tenor.com/bQaOSEg8giUAAAA ... 3669d88bad
Thank you Jenny and Blacky.
User avatar
bounddosster
*****
Posts: 2005
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 23:23
Location: England. East of Midlands.

Re: Fly with the wind

Post by bounddosster »

Sorry everyone, I cocked it up. No idea what I did it worked on preview, perhaps it was because of the hjbipjergwtprknbgfsjnhudhqwdej or even lkfdniprghwrpok[gbkoirgjqwdjn either way thanks for the rescue Jenny.
Great way to start a new year. :facepalm:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Post Reply