is it possible to have multiple orgasm whilst in SB?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Gregovic

Re: is it possible to have multiple orgasm whilst in SB?

Post by Gregovic »

Lisahs3 wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:I'm going to let you choose which you each want.
The first is, you get to pee standing up."

Adam jumps on that one right away.
God says, "are you sure? You haven't heard the
second one yet!" to which Adam replies, "no, this is fantastic!
It's so convenient!"

He's already standing around pissing on everything
in sight when God says "Okay, Eve, I guess you get the multiple orgasms!"
:rofl:

Jenny.
LOL :rofl:

Mind you multiple orgasms can be really quite strenuous even for us ladies especially if you are tied up tight.
I can get a little bit panicky if I am honest when I cannot move or get away from whoever or whatever is teasing me after three of four orgasms in row.
If I am tied up and I am on my own the panic of trying to think how to avoid another one of escape if its getting too much can be enough! Or if someone has tied me up and insists on continuing to tease me.
I think being bound changes my orgasms they are much more intense and I do not want as many because of that.I love the slow build up and that pleasant tingling feeling between my legs mixed with the butterflies in my tummy.
I want my orgasms to be pleasurable not torturous. I have watched videos like that and they are fun at first but I could not stand that after a while its too much. I do have this one fantasy though but even I am a little shocked when I think about it.

So I have been absent for a few days and just wanted to say I am taking a break from kinky things while I think about life and that. I am fine don't worry I did not get stuck or anything but I am... reflecting on something someone said to me recently, no one here so don't worry.
I still pop by and read some of the posts but I am not going to be active at least for a bit. I saw this post and I think Jenny and I have similar sense of humour so I had to comment lol.

Hope you are all okay x

Lisa
No worries about being absent, sometimes it's good to take a break from things. Feel free to post about non-kink stuff in the "everything else" board if you want to talk to any of us about it :hi:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:So I have been absent for a few days and just wanted to say I am taking a break from kinky things while I think about life and that. I am fine don't worry I did not get stuck or anything but I am... reflecting on something someone said to me recently, no one here so don't worry.
I still pop by and read some of the posts but I am not going to be active at least for a bit.
Hope you are all okay x

Lisa
Keep dropping by and enjoy our humor (even without posting), but let us know from time to time that you're still doing well. :love:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Lisahs3 wrote:I am taking a break from kinky things while I think about life and that.
I still pop by and read some of the posts but I am not going to be active at least for a bit.
That's cool. I don't play much these days, too busy with life. Even one who does not play much can still be an asset to the community.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠