Cerena's 4th SB position.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's 4th SB position.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

This is one I haven't used since moving from my home that has a large secluded garden, it's my hop around. My legs are tied together at the ankles, above knees & high thighs.
My usual rope body harness holds the butt plug, dildo & clit buzzer in place.
My arms are held together above the elbows behind my back with my pre made rope harness with rope column connected to my neck collar. The front of the collar is linked to the front of the waist belt via a chain to prevent any tightening around my neck.
A long heavy duty chain runs around my waist, loops above my elbows & locks in front of my waist to the body harness.
The tops of each thigh is chain looped & the ends are padlocked out of reach.

Now this is where it gets interesting & my options are greatly reduced leaving only one.
With 10' of White cotton rope, each end is looped & has an adjustable grip hitch knot that is slipped around each wrist. With the other end of the rope hooked over a door handle I continue to create loops around each wrist threading them through the chain links around my thighs.
So my palms are held tight to each thigh.
The whole 10' length is used leaving me some effort to create the final loop. There are no knots I can reach & the only way to get free is by using my flat headed screwdriver to loosen each loop.

At my previous house the garden was very long & I used to place the release tool at the end forcing myself to hop if I managed to get to my feet, it was a bit hit n miss whether I could. If not, then it would take a long time shuffling or rolling over til I got there.
It was extremely horny knowing I had only one chance of getting free & I used to cum countless times as I covered the nearly 200' long secluded garden.
They were great outdoor sessions that I miss, it's nowhere near as exciting confined to a flat where I can't make any noise.
kinbaku

Re: Cerena's 4th SB position.

Post by kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote:It was extremely horny knowing I had only one chance of getting free & I used to cum countless times as I covered the nearly 200' long secluded garden.
They were great outdoor sessions that I miss, it's nowhere near as exciting confined to a flat where I can't make any noise.
It's a pity you have to miss it now. :cry:
But maybe one day you can spend your holiday in a large forest in a secluded holiday home where that possibility is back.
cerenaselfbound

Re: Cerena's 4th SB position.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

When you mentioned spending time in a forest it re-ignited one of my fantasy's of being partially chained with my wrists behind my back by imaginary captors & given a head start to try to evade capture by a male & female crew of hunters. Who once trap or capture me subject me to sexual ordeals & keep me as a sex slave along with the other prisoner girls.