Cerena's Current Gag, Blindfold & Mask.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Current Gag, Blindfold & Mask.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

An internal mouth pack & mask are vital parts of my SB. In fact, if I didn't have these then a session wouldn't happen. During my SB life I've experimented all kinds of gags, but my favorite is my worn knickers rolled up in a 30 denier Black stocking & pre soaked in a glass of my cum.
One or Two pairs of bikini knickers depending on how tight I roll them up are just the right size to pack my mouth to prevent any speech.
Next is the dirty knicker mask, knotted at the rear using the hip loops. Then & long rubber 3” width OTM wrap is wound twice over my mouth & around my forehead.
A new addition is the nose wrap that has a section removed to hold the gusset of the knickers tight & I can breath.
Another 2” width rubber wrap is bound under my chin & over the top of my head preventing me from opening mouth any further.
Two gusset gags are tied OTM, & to finish is a Black stocking hood, usually 10-15 denier as I like to see what's underneath.
Sometimes I use a blindfold made from a pair of knickers cut at the hips, depending on the style of them I can be totally in the dark or partially, I like either.

This whole system was born out of my lifetimes fantasy of being abducted by captors, both men & woman who love to humiliate & use me as their sex slave.
The idea is that my female captors have worn their knickers for some time & either wee'd or cum in them, & prior to them gagging me they tell me how long they've worn them & what they've done in them. I love the feeling of my head & face being covered tight with knickers & rubber, sometimes I'll insert foam ear plugs to heighten the sense deprivation.

When I started this system many years ago, I had shoulder length hair, but it became damaged over time so I decided to have it fairly short so I can gel it down & doesn't get in the way.
Attachments
head.JPG
ponylady

Re: Cerena's Current Gag, Blindfold & Mask.

Post by ponylady »

cerenaselfbound wrote: When I started this system many years ago, I had shoulder length hair, but it became damaged over time so I decided to have it fairly short so I can gel it down & doesn't get in the way.
Now that‘s what i would call dedication to ones selfbondage. 8) :love:
[