Cerena's Chain Harness.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Chain Harness.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

[attachment=0]tits08.JPG[/attachment]Here are some shots of my chain body harness. I have this with every session & when I'm out jogging & walking.
I've been using this for many years & I feel naked when I take it off.[attachment=2]tits02.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]tits07.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
tits08.JPG
tits07.JPG
tits02.JPG
Lotharjulz

Re: Cerena's Chain Harness.

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

This is amazing. I love chains and padlocks; I always use them instead of handcuffs to lock my wrists together when doing self-bondage.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
hotiger

Post by hotiger »

Absolutely amazing; but how do you connect all the chains? Could you please post a step by step instruction?
Regards hotiger
EllieDrakon

Post by EllieDrakon »

I would love to know more about how you did this! And please post more pics, I'm wanting to recreate a version of it!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Ellie
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, EllieDrakon.
When you click on the name under serenaselfbound's Avatar, you will be taken to a screen where you can click on "search user's posts" at the bottom right. Cerena has already posted some nice pictures in BoundAnna.
EllieDrakon

Post by EllieDrakon »

Ohh Okay!!! Thank you I didn't know that, and Aloha right back to you! I'm loving looking around here
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I have a permanent heavy duty chain stretched across the double bed positioned so it's under my neck when I lay down. Two thinner chains are connected to this chain with snap hooks that wrap around under my armpits to prevent my upper body from sitting up or trying to turn over.
Another heavy duty chain is connected next to the smaller chains & wrapped the same way under my arm pits, then crossed around the back of my neck & over my shoulders, in between my tits & weaved through the network of White cotton rope around my groin & pussy. So every time I try & move everything gets pulled tighter which in turn pushes the butt plug, dildo & clit buzzer into me. This system not only looks great, but holds me very tight I can't move in any direction.