Cerena's Pre SB Thoughts

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Pre SB Thoughts

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Way before a SB session starts, there's a definite build up that takes place in my mind.
It's usually when I'm out jogging or biking & I see another gorgeous hot woman & my Bi thoughts start simulating a fantasy of me meeting her. One thing leads to another & when I awake, I realise I've been drugged & tied very securely to a double bed on my back spread eagled.
I'm vibrator butt plugged, dildo'd & clit buzzed, gagged & masked & I'm unable to speak or get free. That fantasy scenario has been a part of my life since very young & probably always will be.
So when I return home I'll shower & start preparing myself.

My bondage double bed is always set-up, so I can start inserting the butt plug, dildo & clit buzzer.
From the moment I start thinking about a SB session the horny pheromones start & love juices soak my knickers. To secure myself to the bed takes a minimum of 20mins & I mostly tie myself on my back spread eagled to my double bed with 10 anchor points.
Ankles, above the knees, thighs, waist, neck, wrists. I always tie myself the same way & have been doing it for many years I can do it blindfolded, & have done many times.
A fully secured bed session lasts at least 2 hours, usually much longer during which I'm never really still as I like to struggle as hard as I can knowing the ropes & straps will never come lose.
It's impossible for me to speak or be understood & being stretched out spread eagle means I can concentrate & lose myself in the abduction & prisoner fantasy & make myself cum many times whilst the vibrations of the plug, dildo & buzzer bring me to the boil each time.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's Pre SB Thoughts

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You won't be happy until you have built this
130-1309041_fire-hazard-bed-glenda-vajmire-holderdowner-quagmires-holder.png
Holderdowner_5000.png
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠