Cerena's New Anchor point (10 in total)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's New Anchor point (10 in total)

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I've made an addition to my bondage bed. A heavy duty chain has been fitted across that runs underneath my neck & attached to the neck strap.
Also connected to the new chain are Two more chains that I wrap around the tops of each arm. These new additions further restrict me from trying to sit up.
I'm really held quite still, though I still have some movement in my arms at each elbow.
I tested out strapping above each elbow to the chain using a metal O-ring attached to each elbow strap which allows some movement along the chain to be able to undo my wrists when I can't cum anymore.

I've recently reverted to using a blindfold whilst tied. This has to be added before each wrist is tied & works well.
The blindfold is a pair of my silky baby Pink knickers which have be cut at each hip & the cotton gusset section has been removed.
The knicker blindfold doesn't render me completely without sight, it certainly reduces it to increase the helpless feeling I so long to feel.
BTW, because I've been using the fail safe method of tying each wrist to the lower headboard rail, I'm quite adept at securing & releasing them without any vision whatsoever.
The knicker blindfold is governed by the color of the knickers, so the darker they are, the less I would be able to see.
When I'm feeling particularly horny I do use Black knickers to eliminate 99% of my sight, though it can be scary at times, which usually results in a huge cum.[attachment=0]bed.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
bed.JPG
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's New Anchor point (10 in total)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

That looks like a multi link rear suspension of a motor car.
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.06 KiB) Viewed 795 times
Except yours is more like :
images.png
images.png (5.36 KiB) Viewed 795 times
Each side
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:That looks like a multi link rear suspension of a motor car.

images.jpg (5.06 KiB) Viewed 11 times

images.png (5.36
:rofl:
Perhaps if it is fitted with an autonomous robot driver, it can fulfil Cerena's kidnap fantasy and when she frees herself, she will be in a strange building :twisted: .
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

JIMDINI wrote: Perhaps if it is fitted with an autonomous robot driver, it can fulfil Cerena's kidnap fantasy and when she frees herself, she will be in a strange building :twisted: .
Doesn't she have a van, and don't some of you Englanders have wrenches? If not, I'm sure she does. :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:That looks like a multi link rear suspension of a motor car.
images.jpg
images.png
Each side
And the explanation picture is at Cerena's bed. :wink: